It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs spotted by Navy engineer above the M5 motorway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

UFOs spotted by Navy engineer above the M5 motorway

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2226748/UFOs-spotted-by-Navy-engineer-above-the-M5-motorway.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/url ]

A Royal Navy aircraft engineer claims to have seen a "glowing" UFO hover over the M5 motorway.

Michael Madden, 25, said he watched in disbelief as the disc-shaped object floated above his head before it "zoomed off at incredible speed".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
On Sunday, June 29th, a UFO spotted in the UK near Weston-super-Mare.
I just saw this news article on the local news and the engineer showed the photo he'd captured. It looked like a typical fuzzy saucer-shaped light. I can't find a link to this picture but here's a link to another sighting and this one has a photo - this time, multiple lights over Worcester:
www.worcesternews.co.uk...
I keep looking skyward but haven't been fortunate enough to see any of this activity. Looks like cloud cover is going to be with us for a few days which may decrease sightings.

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2226748/UFOs-spotted-by-Navy-engineer-above-the-M5-motorway.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Those pesky aliens are always taking tours over here, they love seeing all the tiny lights at night. They are getting drunk off of reptilian jungle juice and then they fly over here and mess with the navy. They say it's there equivilant of cow tipping.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I do not have one of these to test a theory out, but it should be easy to fool someone with one of the cheap laser pens available now-days by reflecting the light off a cloud.

top topics

join