It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just spoke to God last night!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
he answered my questions. first question was when will I die I got the answer of
soon enough, second question was Do aliens exist, he said that aliens are demons of satan trying to trick man into worshipping satan. third question was
did the government know about 911. I heard a resounding NO. lets discuss

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Sounds to me you have a bad connection. You need to check the line and then call again.

"Aliens", what aliens? There's many types of aliens. As any grouping of beings there will be lower and upper.

Sounds like your own fear is getting the best of you.

If you truly believe you can talk with God why ask such stupid questions? Why not ask what you can do to improve yourself? Why not ask what you can do to help others?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It was nice of God to take time out of his busy schedule to answer your questions. Why do you think God chose to talk to you? How do you know it was god? Do you think that you a prophet? Do you think that you could have schitzophrenia?

Curious minds would like to know.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have long fear the deception of man to seize his will instead of his power for better himself.
“I want to fix a whole in the wall and I am using a hammer for this task”.
It is dangerous to think that a God talk to you as it is dangerous to tackle your life with the wrong tools.
It is important to rethink the concept of your life as it has brought you to this sort of thoughts.
I for one if in this state will throw all the dogma, doctrine; ancestral teaching out of my mind and relearn all what I can from what is it that makes me what I am. And then evaluate what I am in the amaze of my new knowledge.
Because lets face it, we will always be roaming a round the labyrinth of our life.
Some they wander with grace and some with fear.
It seems to me that you are wandering your life with fear.
If God ever want to communicate the chances are that this communication will be an inner-experience and not a spoken one.
kacou

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

If you truly believe you can talk with God why ask such stupid questions? Why not ask what you can do to improve yourself? Why not ask what you can do to help others?

God answers the same stupid questions for everyone.
Can you name one stupid question God answered for you?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
*smacks self on head and sighs*
Just yesterday I was reading a post on what 3 questions would you ask God, and I joked about someone coming on here the next day and actually claiming they've talked to God, and now it's happened.

This site is crazy.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
How do you know it was God and not some demon trying to trick you into thinking it was God in order to tell you lies? Did God have the proper papers, passports, birth certificates? Or was it just a resounding "God[Mork] calling Orson, come in Orson....?" Isn't God not supposed to talk to humans, but rather do it through Metatron as a proxy? And you couldn't think of better questions to ask?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
second question was Do aliens exist, he said that aliens are demons of satan trying to trick man into worshipping satan.

What I don't understand is why your third question wasn't 'What was the point of creating an unimaginably big universe just to put life on one planet?' Seems kinda wasteful if you ask me, something I wouldn't have thought God to be.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

I don’t think this site as any other site is crazy.
The enthusiasm that some people get in reading some of the post that you have mentioned brought them to this kind of thinking.
Every one want to be somebody and tried to recon them self on a supernatural way which they think will give them importance to they life.
Vanity is the guilty one not this site.
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Did you see God when you talked to him?

I had a dream where I spoke to God and I will be glad to say what he looked like in my dream, but I want you to say first. If there are commonalities in both it would be pretty amazing.

Anyway, please reply soon!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
God forgot to tell you that he created satan, and that satan is only a figment of your fear, and lack of intelligence.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
he answered my questions. first question was when will I die I got the answer of
soon enough, second question was Do aliens exist, he said that aliens are demons of satan trying to trick man into worshipping satan. third question was
did the government know about 911. I heard a resounding NO. lets discuss

You are more likely to have spoken to a Government agent planting lies into your head than God. Who knows, they might have those capabilities.

LOL "did the government know about 9/11", thats a really worthless question, and it makes me wonder why any diety would say "NO" so forcibly, as if it were blasphemy to even think such things

"Soon enough" - pfft, thats a predictable answer..... he might as well have said "when you do"...........

Lets discuss your mental health first.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
well, if I had three questions to ask God I would not ask about death, aliens and 9/11. Either you are making this up, you heard your own voice or you suffer from undiagnosed mental health problems.

This is not the most credible account of speaking to God, I've heard much better accounts; which are believable. The thread title should read;

[HOAX] I just spoke to God last night!! [/HOAX]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Where there is dark, there is light. There is a balance in all things. If there are evil extraterrestrials/ inter-dimensional beings, there are good ETs/ inter-dimensional beings.

One extreme cannot be without the other. It's like the way of the universe.
I don't think the person you were talking with last night was God.

Soz.

Keep trying tho

[edit on 2/7/08 by pretty_vacant]

top topics

join