It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The BTS MIX Show 17

This week on the BTS MIX show Doc and Spencer celebrate our red headed friends, discuss some interesting breaking news items, talk about some hilarious bumper stickers and how to annoy the person in the bathroom stall next to you. Don't forget to enter for your chance to win a free trip to Las Vegas! Also, tune in for this week's BTS MIX screen test and a whole lot more! Don't miss it!

Redhead Celebration!
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Breaking General News » Boy hit, killed by roller coaster

Breaking General News » FDA Unclear if Tomatoes are the Source of Salmonella Outbreak (GMO Anyone?)

Dreams & Personal Predictions » "Very" disturbing dream i had, any meaning?

Great Bumper Stickers

Ways to annoy your Public Bathroom Stallmate

How to make a Killer Thread on ATS

Am I too nice?

VISIT The BELOW TOP SECRET Home NOW

length: 40:44
file: atsmix_2992.mp3
size: 14360k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
My many condolences on the loss of your friend. Another reason why i have NO respect for anyone who drinks and drives.

As for the self defence, i think this story goes beyond self defence and i was always under the impression that if they are shot in the back it negates any form of self defence plea??? Oh well... more crap i guess we just have to put up with lol.

As for the screen test this week...

Morgan Freeman

I'm starting to wonder whether i am monopolising this too much and should retire from the screen test lol. I am intrigued as to whether i am starting to peeve some people off

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
*cries* i downloaded this show 5 times and only on the last time did it download the full show, i wasted 1 hour with this stupid computer before i realized that every time i refresh a page or use the internet while downloading this it cuts off the download and i don't get the end of the show...

oh well, good work SS, and yes, it is Morgan Freeman, i just found out before i refreshed the page and saw your post.

EDIT: oh btw, on the subject of salmonella here is a thread i made a while back and, although i forgot to mention it in the OP they think it may be the cause of the disease.

Roswell.

[edit on 2/7/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Congratulations SS! And don't you dare retire, it makes us work harder to stump you, we actually love it!

Thanks for the condolences, and you are right, there is no excuse to drive under the influence.

Just a personal note, Doc and I really appreciate all of you who download the show. We love doing it and try to make the next one better than the one before. Everyone's support is appreciated, we love you folks!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
WEll done SS!! points awarded,

Im going to have a listen to the show now

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spencer Tracy
Congratulations SS! And don't you dare retire, it makes us work harder to stump you, we actually love it!

Oh good lol... i was starting to wonder whether it was becoming tedious :p

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Great show guys, always is. I'm catching up after vacation so posting late.

Spencer, so terribly sorry for the loss of you friend. I too lost someone very dear to me due to a drunk driver. It's just not right.

Thanks for mentioning my neice. She got a kick out of it. Ok, BTW, I am a she...not a he and you may call me Rush.

Rush

top topics

join