It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Iran, What Many People Don't Know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Nice thread. It's good to see these images. It reinforces what I believed, anyway. The majority of the people of the world don't want war. Who in their right mind does? Maniacs. I believe any leader who sends their people to war is a lunatic.

Going to war to protect your life or way of life? I have no problems with that. Going to war to take that nice piece of land? What the?! Going to war to impose an ideology on someone? Blah!

Why isn't assassination used? Really.

Is it better to spend trillions of dollars, several thousand american soldiers lives, and who knows how many civilians(collateral damage) then it is to send in a crack team of seals to give their lives to protect the many?

Hmmm. Can't make money that way.

Doh! Sorry for deviating off topic.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Military indoctrination is part of the issues, but propoganda and media brainwashing is also the key factor.

Any time I think of War I think back to the film "Enemy Mine."

This film was insightful and shows that once you actually see an enemy combatant for the person they are, the race they are, the culture they emdody, you embrace them as a friend.

I am also reminded of an old Chinese story:
A young woman gets married but hates her mother-in-law (mother of her husband).

She asks the local accupuncturist/doctor of a way to poison and kill her so that it appears natural.
He gives her a herb mix that she must serve as a tea to her mother-in-law once a day, BUT she must also perform a full shiatzu type massage on her after she drinks the teat for 6 weeks. Then the poison will take effect.

She performs this massage dutifully and even ends up conversing happily with her mother-in-law so that she would not suspect anything.
as the weeks went by she really came to know her mother-in-law and during the last week she had realised that what she had done was wrong and did not want her to die.

She rushed back to the accupuncturist/doctor begging him to give her an antidote to undo what she had done.
He told her there was no antidote.
She dropped to her knees and felt sickened not wanting to live herself for what she had done to a woman she had grown to love through there contact.
The doctor spoke again and told her there is no antidote because the herb was not a poison to start with.
The only poison was in the young woman's heart and her mother-in-law was the cure for that...

(not verbatim, doing it from memory...10 years ago I heard it but you get my point)

[edit on 2-7-2008 by smans]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

OK I was really digging this thread until all the bashing began, and not to ruin a good time, but these American 'protesters' hardly look like the Islamic gun toting' ones in the above post...

Either I'm blind or you are proving the OP's exact point. I see no guns in any of the protest pictures, Just harsh words on signs. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is why we must overthrow our governments throughout the world... because time and time again, they've shown complete disreguard for human life. They play living bloody destructive chess.

Yes... why DON'T our leaders face each other and duke it out? Why are they sending god knows how many to their deaths for a belief that is not inherent in the people, yet is always inherent in the governments and leaders?

Who believes in War? Politicians, religious, and military leaders, who are most often one in the same. I don't think anybody ever decided to just randomly devide into factions and just kill each other for the hell of it on their own. There's always propaganda involved! Why is this? Why do they need our minds so much?

I've said this a million times throughout the past couple of years, and I'll say it again. Overthrow the system. It is and always has been in the PEOPLE'S worst interest (think about it... not citizen security...national security...security of the STATE). Overthrow it and leave it belly up. We will still be alive and well without it. We'll finally be able to make an unbiased connection with the rest of the world without having to gain approval from our governments. If it were up to us, we'd all have our own airplanes, but for some reason, it's all way out of our reach. For some reason, our movement is constantly restricted, and innocent people that we can't get a hold of to talk to ourselves are being demonized for no reason other than this political mind programming agenda, and the beautiful gorgeous women in Iran are going to be killed because of these people who control EVERYTHING about us, other than the things they eventually benefit from anyway. The only reason this is here now is because not enough people give a flying #.

Misguided friends such as Dale here still make up much of this country's population. The rest are just browbeaten by these people, and then the top eschelon of society is sittin' pretty because they're rich self centered people who are most likely going right along with all of this because they get more money and recognition (maybe infamous recognition, but bad publicity is still publicity).... which in the end is all based on fear, except for the very head honchos of the word. They know what's what, and they think it's right to control people by any means necessary. I guess even they are fearful... of us, humanity as a whole... the ones with the real power.

I certainly hope people stand up and retaliate if our government pulls us into this next ordeal... which I believe they will.
Most people don't even realize what the rest of the world will do if America invades or bombs Iran. They just think Iran is another yadayadistan in the middle of a bunch of other puny sand cave countries.

I dare the government to do it. People, this is the tipping point. Be ready to defend peace and make up for the travesties we've ignored since...ww2 (remember, we didn't give a # until AFTER the staged Pearl Harbor. We even had our own Nazi party... still do.)

It's all one big Nazi party, after another "impure race of heathens" in the name of the fatherland. Slaughtering yet another divided faction of beautiful humanity, and Earth along with it.

DON'T ALLOW IT!!!

[edit on 2-7-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the photos, they look great.

They just go to show that Iran isnt one huge desert as is always portrayed on TV or in the movies, but a very beautiful country as well.

Incidently, I used to know and hang around with quite a few Iranians in the days of the Shah. They were very much a fun loving bunch of lads.

I say ban all politics ...... the world would be such a nicer place.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What the hell, i think iran is evil and you posting some pictures doesn't change anything. You get hanged in iran for saying hello. Best thing to do is nuke it, In the retard pictures how come it doesn't show that they want to nuke israel how come it doesnt show hatred, how come it doesn't show given weapons to hezbolah. What you are doing is real propaganda showing us some happy faces in some sad pics u got somewhere. Persians must be treated and i think my friend bush will treat this disease hopefully

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
What the hell, i think iran is evil and you posting some pictures doesn't change anything. You get hanged in iran for saying hello. Best thing to do is nuke it, In the retard pictures how come it doesn't show that they want to nuke israel how come it doesnt show hatred, how come it doesn't show given weapons to hezbolah. What you are doing is real propaganda showing us some happy faces in some sad pics u got somewhere. Persians must be treated and i think my friend bush will treat this disease hopefully

It just shows how ignorant you are.

I could easily reverse what you have just said and aim it at America or any other country.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
here is an interesting article how they feel about americans. www.csmonitor.com... It is a shame that we are going to have to bomb them. Hopefully they are bluffing and we will only have to hit their nuclear programs and military and government installations. Maybe if we are lucky we just bomb their Nuclear facilities and scare them into compliance. I dont think anyone wants a full scale war, not even them.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You get hanged in iran for saying hello.

B.S. You are lying.

Best thing to do is nuke it,

Actually it would probably be best to nuke people like you then that would solve our problems even faster.

In the retard pictures how come it doesn't show that they want to nuke israel how come it doesnt show hatred, how come it doesn't show given weapons to hezbolah.

How come we don't show picture of you wanting to nuke Iran? How come we don't show pictures of your hatred? You need to look in a mirror when you say this crap!

Lets show pictures of U.S.A. giving weapons to Iraq!

What you are doing is real propaganda showing us some happy faces in some sad pics u got somewhere. Persians must be treated and i think my friend bush will treat this disease hopefully

Both you and Bush are the disease that needs to be treated.

-----

I am an American and I approve of this message.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Honestly, if Bush, Olmert and his companion wants war, why don't they go in the first line? Because they don't even has the dignity and the bravery to fight for that thing, what in THEY believe. They're cowards, nothing more.

Those whose wants war, those ones should send into war in the first place, then let the Iranians to handle the entire thing.

It is sad, that always families needs to be ruined, children must die because some fanatics believes that war is a fun thing. Of course those ones are advertising it greatly whose never experienced war in the first place.

Let's send Bush, Olmert, the great liars of CNN and other media members to war if they're advertising that much. Leave the USAF, USMC, US Army and the Iranians out of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

End of the day you are a weak American, and yes iran does hang people for no reason. Anyway i think you are correct tho, i think mr president will listen to you and will not go to war because he is seen those lovely pictures, everyone having fun awwwwwwww so nice. I rather be shot by cia then killed by iran in my opinion. Just have some pride and stop embarrassing yourself. Cant wait for the day persians cleaned

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Aliens visit earth, and people raped buy the central bank owners
. Some times i wake up and wonder if this is real

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It amazes me how ignorant many Americans are! They know nothing of the outside world, only what they read in the local newspapers. Before I came to the US from the UK I used to think that the US was so far advanced but didn't realize that most people were so far behind the Europeans in technology, sex education and world matters. I have been to the middle east and know many people who have gone to Iran, one was a jew and visited a Synagogue there without any problem. The papers here are controlled by the government. If every American would visit some of these countries they would realize that most people in the world want the same thing. Nobody cries out that the Israelis have nuclear missiles. It is all about oil!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

End of the day you are a weak American,

No actually, at the end of the day I am the strongest smartest American in existance. I am not an idiot... If you want to remove a threat like Iran, you don't nuke their entire country. You fall back and you spy on them. You take out the threat, you don't take out the entire country.

No nukes can reach U.S.A. unless they get inside U.S.A. That means you close the borders and you put our troops on our shore lines and airports. Then you spy on Iran, and set up weapons outside of Iran that will destroy any and all targets that could potentially be W.M.D.'s. and you leave the country alone. Just build an invisible fence around Iran, and monitor everything that goes in and out.

Damn don't you know anything about war???

and yes iran does hang people for no reason.

No reason? You said they hang people for saying "hello". Now you are saying they hang people for no reason? Where does your idiocy end?

Anyway i think you are correct tho, i think mr president will listen to you and will not go to war because he is seen those lovely pictures, everyone having fun awwwwwwww so nice.

I never said Bush would do that. You are lying again. You are trying to put words in my mouth. You sound exactly like President Bush now..

I rather be shot by cia then killed by iran in my opinion. Just have some pride and stop embarrassing yourself. Cant wait for the day persians cleaned

You would rather be stabbed in the back, instead of being stabbed in the front? That makes sense??

I think you need to go to a mental hospital. This is not an insult this is actually man to man truth I am trying to tell you.

Pride? I take pride in bringing to justice those that need to be. Killing millions of innocent people just to kill a thousand threats is like trying to use a shotgun to scratch an itch on your face.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is the first topic that i star and flag.Good job!

It's really like showing the obvious but there are some people who can't even see that...O_o

Everybody should check this thread and reconsider alot of things.

Well done!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have to agree with the OP. Iran is no 3rd world country. They allow their children to protest their government!! That doesn't sound like a muslin-extremist state to me. The government, yes its bad but the people are decent. The best thing we can do is leave them alone. So what if they get nukes, if they wanted them I'm sure they could of gotten them a lot sooner then making them. Once they get them, they'd be stupid to use them as it would start a chain reaction of nuclear war. I just hope that the US leaves Iran alone. We don't need another war to fight the few individuals in their government that are causing problems.But thats just my opinion.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Don't know if this was mentioned, I skipped over page 2....but, the only problem I see with Iran is that they have the misfortune of having a crazy 'leader', but we at least share THAT in common!!

The World's image of the gun-toting Wild West American is currently occupying....and yes, I mean OCCUPYING...the White House.

I say, throw shrub Jr and Aneedanotherjob...or whatever his name is in a room and let them have at each other. We could sell it on Pay-per-View!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Iran was much like Lebonon was before the religious zealots took over and reduced these two nations and the prople to being pawns in a dispute over Islam. At its roots, Iranian and Lebonese people are probably the most 'westernised', if you want to call it that, of all the nations in the mideast. The majority would love to have a constitution like that in the US and be done with the Mulahs craziness. The Iranian people and they're freethinking is one of the reasons it would be suicide to invade the country with massive destruction. The best way is to foment decent within the country to alow its citizens to choose the manner of they're governance. Amadinijad and his puppet masters are the problem, not the people!

Zindo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join