It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Iran, What Many People Don't Know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
reply to post by Zanzibar

my unit just got back from there second deployment from the middle east where they were attacked by iranian manufactured weapons on a daily basis. thats what the middle east has done to me. but like i said in an eairler post camels do bring me joy.

the sad thing is they bring a diffrent joy to the people over there where wemen are only used for reproduction. anyone who has ever been there will tell you the same thing....

How on earth did you manage to get deployed anywhere? Or is basic english not a requirement in your unit?
Your spelling is atrocious and the fact that you get so much joy from camels, suggest that you are living up to the stereotype of what it is you most fear.

P.s could you please explain what 'wemen' are? Maybe a diagram or two of how Iranian people reproduce with these mystical wemen... I always assumed the Iranians reproduced like most other human beings, you know, a loving couple choosing to start a family etc.

I suggest you lay off the camel loving and maybe go back to grade school, or better yet another planet.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is such an important thread, thank you.

The flipside of everything. I'm sure most people looked at these like... "what??? they are... normal... just like us"

It is refreshing to show the human in the supposed enemy. Only a few are at war. The rest of us could be in peace. They probably have the same jokes and games growing up. We are all the same until we get manipulated towards the mindset of the ignorant.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

boo, hoo mr. lizard youve really hurt my feelings by attacking my spelling. what ever will i do now.

if you like camel rapers then thats your right. i for one think its quite sick. but those fun loving people you seem to defend so freely, dont have a problem with it. there for im guessing animal abuse is something you also agree with.

that truly is sader than my skill with english...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow! Iran women are pretty hot. Hopefully I can shag one of them someday

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Great topic. I have not fully explored anything related to the culture and society of the Middle East outside of what I learned in school about Islam.

These are PEOPLE - homo sapiens sapiens, just like you or me or your neighbor. I only fear to think how many innocents just like those posted were slaughtered in Iraq in the name of "freedom."

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Every country has its apples and oranges, even Iran.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

My God.
I'm a pretty conservative guy - a gun totin' redneck? Well I do have a conceal and carry permit...
But to say that you want to turn the middle east into a glass parking lot (nuked) is way offensive to me.

Our issues are with the leadership of Iran not the common people.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
reply to post by mr-lizard

boo, hoo mr. lizard youve really hurt my feelings by attacking my spelling. what ever will i do now.

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings. I really am. If you're that sensitive then maybe i suggest taking up yoga or something. The military probably isn't the right choice for a person who suffers from emotional instability, illiteracy, childish racism and xenophobia.

if you like camel rapers then thats your right. i for one think its quite sick. but those fun loving people you seem to defend so freely, dont have a problem with it. there for im guessing animal abuse is something you also agree with.

I didn't even know camel rape was possible, but it seems like you know more about it than I do.

that truly is sader than my skill with english...

(No comment)

Okay back on topic, again to the OP, I'm glad you posted those images, another perspective to life in the middle east is very welcome on this site, especially when we seem to be surrounded by media junkies and war mongerers. It just goes to show that we cannot judge people without knowing just exactly we are dealing with. With propoganda so rife, it's refreshing to find a thread like this.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ty for the pictures.I never thought Iran's people were bad.Just the bad ones who are there aren't good.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I didn't even know camel rape was possible, but it seems like you know more about it than I do.

Yeah, WTF is camel rape

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
okay anyone familiar with the divide and conquer strategy.
The only way this world is going to achieve world peace is going to be thru force or through mental awakening to the fact that we all get labelled by society.
This happens because most of society doesn't know how the brain actually works. The people who program your media do understand how your brain works. In fact they were some of the original funders of the advances in the mind sciences.

Quite simply, we are all connected. We can search and search for differences that we may have, but when all is said and done, we all breathe the same air and we all want positivity in our lives. The more people play into the dichotomy game, the more our consciousness will separate, causing mother earth to act in accordance.
Remember, for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction!

I really hope we don't bomb Iran. I hope we don't invade and I hope the higher frequencies help the masses evolve mentally and spiritually.
I hope people learn that emotions are not what they were taught growing up in today's society...emotions can be a strong tool...used for your advancement, or your own destruction.

I love human beings...and I love every atom in this universe, because we are all connected...kinda lets you understand why there is a golden rule!

anyway, I hope people quit categorizing to the extreme and I pray that people quit putting other people into boxes. People need to wake up and become their own authorities!

For all those that enjoy hate and racism, realize that fear is the primary driver in your life. Eliminate fear and watch your hate disappear!

Realize that those who hate and have negative energy are like infants in this world. They have much to learn, and try to help them....you will learn as much from them as they learn from you...

good energy to all and hope you all have a splendid time here on earth. These next few years are gonna be a doosy!

p.s.

all americans are not stupid. Remember the bell curve!!
The intellegent people are a minority in this country...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

It is very apparent, as evidenced by a peticular poster on this thread, that some people lack the ability to think for themselves. When told they are to hate a group of people they do. Very sad.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

OK I was really digging this thread until all the bashing began, and not to ruin a good time, but these American 'protesters' hardly look like the Islamic gun toting' ones in the above post...

I love the idea that you propose people open their eyes and stop haphazardly rallying round the war mongers in control of the propaganda machine, but to start in on People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, just puts you in the same light as those you attempt to put in their place with this thread.

You missed the point entirely. It's not about what they are protesting, it's about how many of them there are. Just as PETA protestors make up a small minority here, radical islamic protestors make up a small minority in Iran.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

www.daylife.com...

anti-US protest in south korea , with banners and chanting , not much different to the iranian protest;

and you must be honest

www.mindfully.org...

this man is a patriot - but whats so different to him , than the iranian patriots painted wearing flags?

extreme protests can be found all over the world - and anti-usa protests also happen an aweful lot - but sadly its only the Middle eastern ones that are covered in the msm

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Actually, I too think some of those Iranian women in those pics are beautifull.

It's to bad I am American, and Bush is making Americans look mentally like this:

www.picpop.com...

I'm sure thats the image everyone gets when they hear the word "American". Even though I am far from that image.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Great post, and it really gave me a beautiful insight in Iran
The thing I was most surprised was that they drank alcohol in Iran (I always thought that it was banned like in Kuwait, UAE and Saudi) the rest didn't surprise me that much, most of the bad things we hear is from warmongers and bush-loving media

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeAlarmClock

this emotionally moved me ! thank you.

Could I copy your images to other forums to share this perspective - its wonderful!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
These pictures could be from my hometown College for all I know.

So, you mean to tell me, Alcohol is available anywhere in Iran as to have house parties?

Also, in a country where women who cheat on their man are stoned to death (recent stonings in Iran - do a search).

And .. where women aren't allowed to go to Soccer games in Iran - this is the same country?

Hmmmm ..something doesn't compute here. I know for certain that the current Iranian Prez allowed women to go to a Soccer game just one time in order to get people liking him. It didn't last long though - no more Soccer games for women and look out girls if you cheat on your Husbands.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Brilliant Thread soo important at the moment.

Well besides camels and Oil in fact Iran has brought the world many things.

A theory of Light by a Iranian Muslim scholar Way way before anything in the "west".

The carrying on of the initial mathematical work done by the Greeks, until recent modern history in the west i.e. after the Dark Ages in the UK and Europe, Iran and the middle east were miles ahead of any other world knowledge on this important subject.

and many more could be stated how this "civilization" was and has been historically way more advanced than anything in the new world until very recently in world history.

Another fact which is very unknown and never stated on the MSM is in fact that the largest population of Practicing (yes they have religious freedom to do so) Jews outside of Israel in the middle east's in IRAN!

Yep amazing that Synagogues are in Iran and a population of around 20,000 practicing Jews are allowed total religeous freedom and have integrated into the society of Iran.

Arash Abaie lights the candles on the second night of Hanukkah as his sister Elham (background) and a friend's child look on.

OMG that cant be true can it, Jewish families in Iran celebrating not secretly a jewish festival?

Why are not all the Camel Rapers attacking and driving out these communities, why arnt the "terrorists" blowing them up? but this is soo far from what ive told im confused? lol

Iran's Jewish population is estimated at about 20,000. That number is tiny compared with Iran's nearly 70 million Muslims, but it's still the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel.

Source

Whats the difference between the Radical members of the Iranian government, and the radical Neo Cons, nothing same chicken different feathers, but the people are the same.

Loving caring human beings, with a few exceptions like any group of people.

Good thread and Important.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

PS I think its morally more acceptable to rape camels than buffalo anyhow, buffalo are more advanced spiritually so those redneck buffalo rapers really get my goat going (all tongue in cheek!)

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

MMM good point the US penal system is soo to be admired. I mean like their leader isnt yours also the president with a good record on penal affairs?

I understand he has authorised the executions of more convicts than any other governer in history? I am right yes?

Isnt the worlds largest prison population in china or russia or iran... oops no its the USA.

God help you 30 or forty years ago in the south of the uSa, if you were a Man and coloured, and a local white lady had an affair with a guy and fell pregnat, you would be burnt and hung from a tree with men (jihadist clothing and chants, down with the "insert description here, i,e gay, coloured etc"christian jihad that is!) acting in very radical ways.

So commit adultury in Iran stoned to death.

Do it in the USA in some parts at some times, and get somebody else murdered for it. Both are wrong and not to be supported but i see very little differance except for the prevailing hypocrisy that can be the veiw sometimes from the West.

Kind regards,

Elf

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join