It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens here to colonize Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, I listened to a Coast to Coast AM show with Marshall Vian Summers, a guy who claims that for years he's been in contact with friendly aliens who call themselves "Allies of Humanity."

Summers' first book is now online (for FREE) at www.alliesofhumanity.org...

I just wanted to lay this out for you in summarized form, because I find the information quite fascinating.

They are not here, they only watch from afar, and they say none of the aliens that ARE here have benevolent intentions toward mankind.

They say there are different alien races here on Earth, basically explorers and pioneers, that sought out the Earth because of its fantastic resources and diversity of life, and because it looked like mankind was about to destroy itself and the planet. They want to save the planet, but in their OWN way and to their own benefit, not to ours. We're basically viewed as useful, but not their equals.

The "Allies of Humanity" say those aliens that are here are not highly advanced beings in a spiritual sense, in fact, they don't have ANY spirituality. They're here for commercial reasons, to exploit our resources (resources meaning mostly taking advantage of the biological diversity).

They say there's a Greater Community in our galaxy, with lively trade and commercial relationships, much like our trade here on Earth works. There are also rules against overt aggression and violence, so the aliens that are here can't simply take over and kill everybody. Nor would they want to, the AoH say. They "just" want to enslave us and make us part of their "collective," because that's the kind of system they have in their own civilization.

So we'd basically become the bottom rung of their hierarchy and they would rule the Earth as one of their colonies.

They have four areas of main activity:
1. Influencing the leaders of the world (political and spiritual). Political leaders, I believe in a heartbeat, and then didn't the Pope's chief astronomer recently proclaim that aliens may exist and that they don't have the burden of original sin, and that they might be our brothers and sisters? That sounds very much like pro-alien propaganda to me, and with this story as a background would make a lot of sense.

2. Manipulating religious values and spiritual impulses. The AoH say the aliens are technologically very advanced, even though they are not spiritually advanced, but they have realized they can use our religions to their benefit. They are capable of mind control and influencing thought. They also have the capability to project things -- e.g., miraculous things.

3. Establish a permanent presence here on Earth and have people become used to this presence. That would for example explain all the recent UFO sightings -- meanwhile hardly a day goes by without a UFO sighting. It used to be only one at a time, too, now it's swarms of UFOs, motherships, etc.

4. Interbreed with humans to create a new class of leadership on Earth. The AoH say that the aliens themselves can't live on the surface of the Earth (don't know why), so they usually stay underground or live in their crafts which they hide in large bodies of water. Thus all the abductions, experiments, taking eggs and sperm from humans... they need a hybrid species that a) looks like humans and is therefore not perceived as threatening and b) can walk among us undetected, but their allegiance will be with the aliens.

Now here do they start to sound much like the Book of Revelation (it really all makes sense if you see it from this perspective): the AoH say that the aliens are well aware of the millions of Christians waiting for the Second Coming, so they will provide a peaceful and benevolent leader -- who will be a hybrid working for THEM -- who will be highly revered and be capable of the things the aliens can do (influencing thought, telepathy, "working miracles," at least in the eyes of our "primitive" race, etc. And there we have it, the Antichrist.

(continued)

[edit on 1-7-2008 by sylvie]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What I really like about this explanation, it greatly demystifies the whole "Antichrist" thing and explains it in a rather pragmatic way, and yet, the Book of Revelation could be word for word true!

The AoH say our only defense is "Knowledge," which they mean in a spiritual sense, and also the gift of "discernment," meaning to know if something is true or not, if some entity is a spiritual one or not, and if they're good or bad. We need to develop spiritual powers of our own to counter them, because we won't be able to wage physical war with them.

They say the aliens don't utilize this kind of spiritual "Knowledge," it's totally strange to them. So we have to wake up and unite as humanity and stand strong together and against them. We have to set aside our petty race and religious skirmishes to face a larger enemy.

I really recommend you read this free book on Summers' website -- it's absolutely mind-boggling. (I gave the link in the first post.) By the way, when I started reading it, I thought I'd go blind; it's all white text on black background. What works OK, though, is when you mark the text with your cursor, so you can read dark text on a white background.

Let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's a nice science fiction story, but there is little there that can be proven. Also, such an explanation isn't needed for the whys and hows of human history, as we do have elitists that dabble in all the things people are willing to blame aliens for, right up to and including religious manipulation. And it seems we have had previous civilizations, possibly with higher technical knowledge that survived to our days but never made it into the mainstream because of said elitists...

I'm not against the idea in principle, but without a bit more to go on it seems just a bit too improbable to accept as reality. But hey, I've seen a squirrel do waterskiing...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sounds interesting.

Though I really have to say that, even for a super-advanced race, manipulating human beings is a very risky and complex business. We are also assuming that other beings have cultures and values that are very similar to our own. For instance, we have a very strange set of traits that govern a lot of our primal instincts - first is competitiveness, second is communal/teamwork/'pack' behavior.

Assume a variety of beings developed on areas virtually devoid of life and anything resembling our own ecosystem..... how would such a creature behave?

What about bacteria that clump together to form "thought" and "manipulation" colonies? How would it regard other beings? Would it even regard them?

Our pure aspiration to learn and develop comes from our competitiveness - our desire to be the best at everything - at almost any cost. Our value for life comes from our communal nature - our need to be with other humans, to interact, and to love (not to mention it's a huge part of our survival).

If you've had an another being that doesn't need to compete (simply because it has no real self-awareness or self-value - such as an intelligent bacteria), or has only had to compete with itself.... and they, similarly, may not have developed social values...... then how can we expect them to even comprehend a "government?" How could they comprehend another species, even?

Thus - I have to say that even if there is life out there, and it has organized interstellar relations - it's bound to have all kinds of things we've never even dreamed of. For instance - let's say that intelligent bacteria is just a "neutral" destructive force - it consumes and manipulates to its own end with no real self-awareness, but all the efficiency of a highly sophisticated race, and technology to boot. How would such a network respond to that? Especially if you have species involved in it that have developed under God-Knows what kinds of conditions.

I think it's safe to say that, whatever is going on, it's far deeper than we imagined. If the Greys are a 'hivemind' mentality, like many seem to believe (myself included), then I would say it's rather safe to assume that they are in it for their own species, and likely often at odds with this interstellar government/committee/whatever.

But what they are after is anyone's guess. I've always had a problem with "they want our natural resources." - because, obviously, it would be much easier for such a species to mine minerals from the Kuiper Belt or even another planet (we wouldn't notice) than it would be to come piss off the natives of a planet by invading them for iron or some nonsense. Even they were after water - there is far more elsewhere in the system than on our planet, and it has far fewer nuclear weapons and excitable natives living on it.

They may be after some form of resource - but whatever it is would be directly associated with our biology (or diversity thereof) - or our technological potential - or some other property that we possess and are unaware of.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
What about bacteria that clump together to form "thought" and "manipulation" colonies? How would it regard other beings? Would it even regard them?

Our pure aspiration to learn and develop comes from our competitiveness - our desire to be the best at everything - at almost any cost. Our value for life comes from our communal nature - our need to be with other humans, to interact, and to love (not to mention it's a huge part of our survival).

But who's to say that other races/species don't have that as well? IF there were such a thing as an intergalactic "Greater Community" that trades goods and so forth, a species would HAVE to be competitive to even be able to participate in that.

If you've had an another being that doesn't need to compete (simply because it has no real self-awareness or self-value - such as an intelligent bacteria), or has only had to compete with itself.... and they, similarly, may not have developed social values...... then how can we expect them to even comprehend a "government?" How could they comprehend another species, even?

Of course what we're talking about here is pure conjecture, but logically, I don't think any kind of "bacteria" without self-awareness could be highly advanced.

Self-awareness is what divides us from animals, for example, and is a HALLMARK of higher evolution. Without a sense of individuality, there can never be technological advancement, IMO, because you wouldn't have the drive, the urgency to better your circumstances.

Example: bees have built their hives and ants their hills the same way for hundreds of thousands of years. They never get the idea: hey, let's see how big we can build it or if we can make a skyscraper... because they don't have the built-in competitiveness and drive to succeed and improve their "standard of living."

Also, I think that to be able to build just about anything and to evolve your civilization, beings need a certain physical make-up, e.g., appendages that are designed in a way that they can efficiently grab and handle things/materials with them; eyes with a certain range of vision; good hearing; etc. etc. So I don't find it very far-fetched that technologically advanced aliens would look at least remotely like us -- i.e., walk on two feet and have arms and hands like ours, faces with forward-facing eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and so forth. It just seems the most effective configuration.

I think it's safe to say that, whatever is going on, it's far deeper than we imagined. If the Greys are a 'hivemind' mentality, like many seem to believe (myself included), then I would say it's rather safe to assume that they are in it for their own species, and likely often at odds with this interstellar government/committee/whatever.

Yes, but many reports say that the Greys are not the ones running the show, but that they are little more than a slave race working for the Dracos. As I said, this is all pure speculation until we see them with our own eyes, but let's assume it's true, then the Greys' "hive-mind" would make them great, obedient workers -- no rebellions, no uprisings, no strikes for higher wages.

But what they are after is anyone's guess. I've always had a problem with "they want our natural resources." - because, obviously, it would be much easier for such a species to mine minerals from the Kuiper Belt or even another planet (we wouldn't notice) than it would be to come piss off the natives of a planet by invading them for iron or some nonsense.

Summers' explanation (on C to C AM) was that they're not so much after our gold, copper, water, etc., but are more interested in the biological diversity of the planet, which, the AoH say, is a very rare occurrence in the Greater Community space. Who knows, though.

They may be after some form of resource - but whatever it is would be directly associated with our biology (or diversity thereof) - or our technological potential - or some other property that we possess and are unaware of.

You may be right.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
so the aliens that are here can't simply take over and kill everybody. Nor would they want to, the AoH say. They "just" want to enslave us

Hi Sylvie,

I've highlighted what I consider to be a major discrepancy in your original post. Enslaving us is, in essence, taking over - no?

Thankyou for giving us a link to the original document. I will download it and read it myself. However, at this point, I will say that this story, on the surface, is very common fare amongst the hallowed pages of ATS.

Perhaps reading the whole document will change my mind but I do have my doubts. It reminds me of Hollywood where the practice is to steal a little from 'here' and a bit from 'there' to essentially add a slightly new angle to an old story.

IRM

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by sylvie
so the aliens that are here can't simply take over and kill everybody. Nor would they want to, the AoH say. They "just" want to enslave us

Hi Sylvie,

I've highlighted what I consider to be a major discrepancy in your original post. Enslaving us is, in essence, taking over - no?

Yes, well... I meant "taking over" in an overtly hostile manner, like getting out their laser guns and shooting us all into Never-neverland. What they're doing, according to the AoH, is a more subtle form of takeover because the treaties of the Greater Community don't allow warfare. So they have to give the impression as if they have the cooperation of the world they want to influence.

Perhaps reading the whole document will change my mind but I do have my doubts. It reminds me of Hollywood where the practice is to steal a little from 'here' and a bit from 'there' to essentially add a slightly new angle to an old story.

Hey, I'm not totally missionary about this, just thought it was interesting and somewhat plausible. Read the book, make up your own mind and let me know what you think.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by sylvie]

new topics

top topics

join