It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking America down from the inside out: The Jihad Candidate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So what would really be his strategy? We have pics of him in full Muslim garb now what do we do about it without making it look like a huge sloth-mess of 'racism.'

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

You got me! You pulled out the equivalent of "Popular Mechanics" on me.

I could have went on and on with this like the 9/11 truthers do, but when you have a source this huge that debunks the conspiracy, it's pretty much over. I just wish the 9/11 Truthers would be as big as me and give it up!

I also gave you the same information, here, but used the actual YouTube video to show you the same information.

You did not respond to that either. Would love to hear what you think.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

That garb is not "Muslim." It's the traditional Kenyan garb. Only people trying to mislead you are trying to brand it as "Muslim garb."

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Animal and DJMessiah

Ever heard of "Illustrating absurdity by being absurb?" Well that is what I was doing.

I was illustrating the absurdity of the 9/11 Truthers. You debunked my theory, and I accepted that. Popular Mechanics debunked all the 9/11 myths, so why won't they give up?

Congratulations!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
I hear ya Grey, but Obama is going to eventually side and adhere to his Muslim agenda in office. The last thing you should want is the US to become another Nation of Islam.

It will end up with the Nation of Islam and China going at it for world domination using the US as the main power source.

I, for one, do not want to fight a war for a potentially would-be radical Muslim President in office of the USA.

Think about you and your children (if you have any).

I really wouldn't worry about that at all. I don't think it will be too much longer before somebody pops Obama. It probably won't happen till after he is in the White House but mark my words...Obama’s days are numbered. Some lazy good for nothing negro will expect his "brotha" to do all sorts of things to advance blacks because they feel they are being "oppressed" by evil whites but Obama will do nothing. That’s when he will be taken out...by his own kind.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

wow these attacks on obama are getting more and more desperate every week. its almost disgusting. come on guys, most of us know all of these candidates are just puppets controlled by those that work behind the scenes. none of them are good for the U.S.

as for obama getting 'popped', i think it might be likely but not because of his race. i think if it does happen it will be something like the Kennedy assasination. not long before he was killed he spoke about not tolerating secret societies(which many speculate he was about to expose something) i think obama might be told some information that all presidents must know and he will try to reveal something that the puppeteers don't want revealed or something along those lines.(possible ufo disclosure as some are predicting? maybe...maybe not)

but seriously we all know every one of these candidates were crap to begin with.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
How come your threads show up even though I have you ignored?

I guess I'll never know, since I can't see your answer... but I just had to get my thought out.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The creator of this forum is certainly on someone's payroll. Barack Obama's team probably paid him to create awareness of Barack Obama. Spread hate about him. Noone wants to be associated with hate. Vote for Obama. Its all about Game.

Pretend to be a historian studying ancient american civilization. You are looking at the Presidents and all the sudden you get to entry #44 and its Barack Hussein Obama. How could a historian come to any other conclusion that this nation was overthrown on 4 November 2008?

It doesn't matter anyway because there exists a system in this country to prevent such occurences. The system is that the King decides who is president, not you boneheads! Obama for President only proves that people don't deserve too much freedom because they'll just destroy themselves.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by bruxfain]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join