It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking America down from the inside out: The Jihad Candidate.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is a great article about the Obama Presidential run and why Obama may really be in it to begin with.

From that attacks on 9/11 by Muslim Radicals to an almost obvious Muslim Candidiate who has yet to supply an authentic CoB to the State Department, this article has some good insight:

Conspiracy theories make for interesting novels when the storyline is not so absurd that it can grasp our attention. 'The Manchurian Candidate' and 'Seven Days in May' are examples of plausible chains of events that captures the reader's imagination at best-seller level. 'What if' has always been the solid grist of fiction. Get yourself something cool to drink, find a relaxing position, but before you continue, visualize the television photos of two jet airliners smashing into the Twin Towers in lower Manhattan and remind yourself this cowardly act of Muslim terror was planned for eight years.

How long did it take Islam and their oil money to find a candidate for President of the United States? As long as it took them to place a Senator from Illinois and Minnesota? The same amount of time to create a large Muslim enclave in Detroit? The time it took them to build over 2,000 mosques in America? The same amount of time required to place radical wahabbist clerics in our military and prisons as 'chaplains'?

Find a candidate who can get away with lying about their father being a 'freedom fighter' when he was actually part of the most corrupt and violent government in Kenya's history. Find a candidate with close ties to The Nation of Islam and the violent Muslim overthrow in Africa, a candidate who is educated among white infidel Americans but hides his bitterness and anger behind a superficial toothy smile. Find a candidate who changes his American name of Barry to the Muslim name of Barack Hussein Obama, and dares anyone to question his true ties under the banner of 'racism'. Nurture this candidate in an atmosphere of anti-white American teaching and surround him with Islamic teachers. Provide him with a bitter, racist, anti-white, anti-American wife, and supply him with Muslim middle east connections and Islamic monies. Allow him to be clever enough to get away with his anti-white rhetoric and proclaim he will give $834 billion taxpayer dollars to the Muslim controlled United Nations for use in Africa.

Read the article in full via the link below (center column):

www.dontvoteobama.net...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

www.dontvoteobama.net...

dontvoteobama.net? Bit of a slant eh?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Helllo, really no different than a political campaign site like BarackObama.com. Of course that site is going to be slanted in his favor because he has full control and oversite of the info on there.

The source site to this article has lots of good reading. I found this article in particular was very well written and interesting.

Take it as you will - is what it is

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am getting sick of the whole Obama/McCain discussion.

don't you get it?

both are CFR controlled puppets just like the Clinton's

and btw I see CFR as Control of Foreign Resources because that's what it's all about.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I hear ya Grey, but Obama is going to eventually side and adhere to his Muslim agenda in office. The last thing you should want is the US to become another Nation of Islam.

It will end up with the Nation of Islam and China going at it for world domination using the US as the main power source.

I, for one, do not want to fight a war for a potentially would-be radical Muslim President in office of the USA.

Think about you and your children (if you have any).

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
first, this information I can disclose about myself, I live in Europe.

Second, of all I have read about Obama so far this is the biggest crap so far.

and third, why do you think it's true?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What a boloney political hate post.

We all know that mcain insane is going to bomb iran and have many americans die in the next 4 years.

Mccain = War and death. Death to the dollar, freedom, you and i.

just an opinion

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Second, of all I have read about Obama so far this is the biggest crap so far.

Why do you think it's true?

Well, let's just say i'm into researching alot and connecting dots. I've seen a few on here that do a masterful job (Jamie83, Semper, Lloyd and others) at collecting pertinent, yet viable and factual information about Obama and his past doings and current/pass associations and so fourth.

I don't take things at face value just because i'm told it so. I never have, to much of a researcher in getting to the nuts and bolts of things if you will.

The more I dig up on Obama, the more I realize he is definitely not someone I would want in office of the free world's most powerful nation.

I know corruption probably a bit too well as I worked on contracts for the Dept. of Defense and about how marketing works etc.

Never believe anything just because you read it or hear it from the MSM. It is why the MSM is trying to get control of the Internet. The Internet predominately speaks the truth, no matter the topic.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So what would make mccain any better?

more wars too...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well, you have Chaney trading all his dollars and moving to Dubai.
Halburton moving to Dubai.
Bush moving to Paraguay.
Bill Clinton working for the Oil Sheiks to give anti-American speeches.
Why would we not have a president picked out by the Saudis?
This is how you gain power, to have a father who is a known mass murderer.
That's why we have the current President.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wow. I didn't realize you could pile crap this high. Is this serious?

There is not one valid piece of info in this piece. It supports it self with bigoted rhetoric that only a klansman could love. Jeesh.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Can we petition Springer and co. to move ridiculous and proven false conspiracy theories like this to the General Conspiracy or even Skunk Works forum?

Above Politics is supposed to be for serious political discussion, not for fake conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's called infiltration. Get one elected to Congress, (that already happened) then get some elected to the Senate, then take the White House.

You think the 9/11 attacks where planned in one day? No it took several years of planning.

Could this be another long term plan to cripple the USA from the inside?

The more I learn about Hussein Obama's background, the more I think this could be possible. Talk about putting their evil plans on the fast track.

BTW You think Obama just got "confused" when he said he visited all 57 States? The United States of America has 50 States. But there are a total of 57 Islamic States. Confused...mistake...misspoke....????

[edit on 1-7-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Seriously, who pays you to post this trash over and over and over?

Your threads:
Taking America down from the inside out: The Jihad Candidate.
Obama online birth certificate - A now confirmed fake
Obama flip-flops (he don't stop)
Obama changes Presidential Seal.
Nobama Nation: Meet Obama's corrupt National Security Advisors.
NoBama Nation: Obama votes "No" to not weakening safeguards from unfair foreign trade practices
Barack Obama is technically ineligible to become US President
Man reports Obama fans threaten his life
Malik Obama Confirms Brother Barack Obama IS MUSLIM
Obama's Defense Plan Leaves Us Vulnerable
Obama creates "Dream Team" to fight Interent BLoggers to sway his negative image on the Internet
NOBama Nation: 1.7 Trillon required for Universal Healthcare AND Global Poverty Act
You Obama Sheeple are scary ..
Muslim ex-Army 'spy' is Obama delegate
Pandaring Obama: Oh NOW he wears the lapel!
Obama Mania Explained
Obama mentor: 'Smash on, victory-eating Red Army'

There is a difference between being passionate about a subject and running propaganda. I have a hard time believing that you are not being paid to post this.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Actually this is kind of refreshing....after 8 years of Bush-bashing it's about time for the lefties to defend their less than stellar candidate.

If Hussein Obama is elected, it won't take long and we will be wishing Bush was still in office.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is hilarious - Baracknophobia taken to it's ultimate extreme.

Thank you for making yourself look totally ridiculous

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Excellent post.

I have actually begun to really, REALLY think that Jexnet is on someone's payroll here.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There are plenty of legitimate reasons to argue against an Obama presidency. So why smear campaigns like this? Because Obama is feared by his rivals because all signs point to him trouncing his opponents.

The Grand Muslim conspiracy is interchangeable with:

The Grand Christian Conspiracy

The Grand Buddhist Conspiracy

The Grand Shinto Conspiracy

The Grand Hindu Conspiracy

Sure there are undoubtedly some in each group that conspire to do something someone doe snot like, but I am really tired of these blanket attacks against groups of people. Wake Up Please! For the most part we all want the same thing...To live our lives.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All this goes to prove is that if someone does not like a political candidate, they will believe almost any ill said about him, no matter how tenuous the facts may be. And in this case, it is insult to tenuous facts to even mention them in the same breath as this unfounded drek.

I agree with Evanmontegarde. This should be moved to Skunk Works. No one with half a brain or interested in any sort of mature political-discussion could ever believe this stupidity.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
It's called infiltration. Get one elected to Congress, (that already happened) then get some elected to the Senate, then take the White House.

Wow, such idiocy. But let's say you're on to something here, that Jihadists are planning on infiltrating a stealth Muslim into the White House. Do you really think they would give you any clues to his true nature, like a name such as Barack Hussien Obama? Or do you think they'd be a bit more careful, get a candidate that Americans would be comfortable with, a white-bred man with an Anglinized-name?

Originally posted by RRconservative
BTW You think Obama just got "confused" when he said he visited all 57 States? The United States of America has 50 States. But there are a total of 57 Islamic States. Confused...mistake...misspoke....????

Not as confused as you seem to be. Would you care to name the 57 Muslim states?

Let's do a bit of counting. Here is a map showing the Islamic world, countries where approximately 50% or more of the populace call themselves Muslim:

[edit on 2-7-2008 by SaviorComplex]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join