It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm just finding this out, being a Mod. Funny how you look at forums different when you have to look at them.

So. ATS has got problems. You see a thread that shouldn't be here? Don't talk about it. Do something about it: click that complain button Be Mini-Mods for us.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
All points bulliten... important clue arriving... begin message...
It's always been that way.
End message

Really... the big R forum on ATS has always been lacking in sense and lucidity.

Fair enough, I guess we have to have somewhere for the crazies to go, less the pollute other fine threads.

Speaking of which, I agree with whoever said that some members who spam at other times provide valuable information, your dead on.

Lately I have been very guilty of this with my tyrone biggums C is for Crack pic which I have put in any thread where I felt it might get a response.

And in response to the last post, ok I will be a mini mod and police this place a little more than just complain.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It's always been that way.
End message

Really... the big R forum on ATS has always been lacking in sense and lucidity.

So True. Thats why I rarely bother with the religion forum. I post on it every once in a while. But in general I try to avoid it.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well seeing as a large contingent of our mods have voiced there opinons and my questions have been answered, I feel this thread has reached its goal. So I would ask this thread be shut down with dignity. Thank you for answering my questions and easing my fear/anger.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Most welcome

Thread Closed.

PS. El Ka�o owned NC and TH back in the day

top topics

<< 1   >>

join