It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

comic title

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
does anyone know the title of a graphic novel that came out a couple years ago about the 2nd coming?

basic storyline is that the kid thinks he is jesus , does some miracles, turns water into wine and all that and the twist ending it turns out he is the antichrist.

ive been racking my brain but i cant remember.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm on this one forum that has alot of comic geeks. I'lkl post your question there because I know some one will know.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
cool i appreciate the help we are going nuts here @ work trying to remember the title.

youd be surprised how many XXXX is the antichrist web pages there are in google when you do a search comicbook+antichrist.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
please anyone?? its slowly driving me crazy.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Could be "Wormwood" by Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows or "Left Behind: A Graphic Novel of the Earth's Last Days" or the "preacher" series by Garth Ennis.

Hope that helps, if not I'll ask around.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

unfortunately it is none of those. it was a stand alone graphic novel. it basically depicted the kid as hes coming of age and realizing he has these powers and he himself thinks he is jesus. it turns out that every adult in the novel knows the truth about him and put him in this town with his"parents" to bring him up that way. but it is revealed when he graduates high school (i think) that he is the anti Christ and his training begins. the end reveals this as he is exiting Air Force 1 showing that he became the president of the USA.

the reason i want to find it is bc there should have been a sequal written to it that portrays jesus growing up as a hippie and his life. its just basically a really good read if your religious or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
btw i found it its called

Chosen

by Mark Miller

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Whoops, I should have known that... My boyfriend is friends with Mark Millar. Sorry Mark

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
thats actually kinda cool. he is one of my favorite writers

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewlip
Whoops, I should have known that... My boyfriend is friends with Mark Millar. Sorry Mark

It's amazing how many people on forums or society make claims that are so obviously false. Why are you so desperate to impress. Find the truth in what you are and there will be some that are impressed. Believe me, most know because it is so obvious. They just don't say anything because they don't want to hurt your fagile ego.

If the statement is true than you are just another victim of societies mass insecurities and are automaticaly catagorized amoungst them.

The site I'm on is a warez site and is full of kids and people that have the intellectual level of a teenager. I didn't even bother asking because they are not mature enough to give out correct information.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well, that's lovely and all, but i'm not trying to impress anyone and I'm not lying.
My bf and I

A picture of my bf and Millar and another

I'm a 27 year old female. My bf is an admin for Millar's site and his friend. I've met Mark and he's a very nice guy, recently he invited us to a special screening of his film "Wanted". It's very good.

I have better things to do than lie to impress comic fans.

Do I get an apology? Or do I "lose" because it was the truth?

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't know about an apology because pictures these days can easily be photoshoped, but deep down I do believe yah.

I will say sorry for the rant though. I just get so tired of all the crappola people sling. Most people that are always on forums are very clueless and anti-social, but this forum is pretty good. I think alot just get carried away with the conspiracy theories a little.

Later!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
um....ya well someone didnt have his fruit loops in the am. i could tell you the people i know but you wouldnt believe me.

btw the answer was found so i would say we have come to terms. thank you

[edit on 3-7-2008 by ghostryder21]

new topics

top topics

join