It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of Kecksburg UFO incident lost in NASA archives for good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Mystery of Kecksburg UFO incident lost in NASA archives for good

english.pravda.ru

Leonard David, an observer of one of the largest space exploration websites, space.com, updated his blog with new details about the investigation of a mysterious incident which took place in USA’s Pennsylvania. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has lost the case vs. journalist Leslie Kean about violating the principles of freedom of information.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well, someday we will know the truth.

-Kdial1

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I just read this story. It seems too suspicious. Stuff like this makes it look like they are covering stuff up. Whether they really are or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Can you find any other sources reporting this story? Pravda is hardly a reliable source for anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It is, of course, an easy way out for NASA. They've simply 'lost' any evidence and therefore, any memory of the event.

Sweet.

But for We the People who support NASA through taxes, it becomes a matter of trust. To wit: How can we TRUST an organization devoted to science and space exploration that simply loses files like this?

They may have escaped the witness stand but as a result, they paint themselves as bumbling, incompetent fools.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

If I am not mistaken, this is the article on Leonard David's blog.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is my english just f**ked up or is there NOTHING in the article relating to the the files being "lost in the NASA archives for good"?

To sum it up: NASA lost in court against the journalist. They have provided more files (297 boxes of them). He's just beginning to look through it all.

And that is all.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

That was also my interpretation of the text, and one of the reasons I never trust Pravda's (which means truth
) titles.

top topics

join