It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - declaring 4th of July as Independance Day II --

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I found this video ... what else can you say but it
calls for July 4th as Indendance Day - Global -
>?< whoa, first Ive heard of this .. what wishful thinking..?
video.google.com...

and my German is rusty ... but here is something simular in german.
video.google.com...

I dont know what to think, first Ive heard of anything like this...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That was a disappointing video. I was actually hoping for the Independence Day movie becoming an actual event complete with those huge mother ships. Now that would be an interesting fourth of July!!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yea, I know what you mean... it aint like there aren't protestors at the Whitehouse like what every day... yea ... it blew me away ... thought I would share ...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
wow!!!

So its gonna happen on 4th July 2008?
that's like 2 days from now.

Is this the start of a Civil War?
(not sure what it means...please explain to me if you can. but all i know is it does involve people)

[EDIT]

is that for real???
that's the first time i have ever seen Bush becoming....speechless during a speech. well...leaving aside Bush, i have never seen an authority figure becoming speechless at all!

is there an actual footage of this?
i don't even know what to type in the search box in youtube.
any suggestions?

[edit on 1-7-2008 by rasunin]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow! what a great idea, everyone all over the world standing up to their governments on the same day, or I should say.... lots of people all over the world.

Shame we didnt know about it before now, not much time to organise anything

Would be such a big ole spit in the eye for Bush and his cronies to have worldwide demos on Jul 4th

World Independence Day Oh yes I love the sound of that!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rasunin
wow!!!

is that for real???
that's the first time i have ever seen Bush becoming....speechless during a speech. well...leaving aside Bush, i have never seen an authority figure becoming speechless at all!

is there an actual footage of this?
i don't even know what to type in the search box in youtube.
any suggestions?

[edit on 1-7-2008 by rasunin]

I've seen that footage on various conspiracy dvds, I know he did get 'stuck for words' I think I remember seeing it when it first happened but I'm not sure if it's been tampered with to make him look worse. Have to admit it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen....and one of the scariest! I would love to see the original footage, as much as I like to see Bush making a twig of himself it loses impact if its been edited.

I suppose you could search under 'Bushes gaffs'? somethin like that, I don't have time right now. Oh yea I have a dvd called the world according to George Bush, not watched it yet but would bet it's on there with all the other cock ups he's made. I got it on ebay but it will be easy to get hold of anywhere they do conspiracy stuff, It's sure to be worth a look

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
oh alright! thanks!

that video certainly seems like Bush's longest speechless moment.
if it was edited, i say its quite good.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Last night I got an old bed sheet and painted it Red - Blue on a white sheet....

Remmeber 911. Why is Bush - Cheney still Free...?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I looked for a while, but could not find a video showing what the actual question was. Therefore, until I see otherwise, I have to say that his "response" is a hoax, and has been edited.

Note: Not a bush defender in any way, shape, or form.

new topics

top topics

join