It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abrams: Texas jury OKs shooting burglars in the back?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Two Stories from Today:

1. Police Officer Latest Victim Of Home Invasion:
www.wfaa.com...

Notice the PERPS on VIDEO TAPE with Backpacks, and Nomex Masks, obviously unafraid of the Video Surveillance.

Yes I would Say evolution is in progress... the Perps are getting Bolder and coming prepared with better gear.

They say that these guys are responsible for at leat 28 to 33 burglaries in recent weeks. 9 in the last 4 days. All the same guys.

This time they got an Officers GUN, Badge and Baton.

I find the Nomex Hoods and Backpacks interesting. Dont think these guys are not armed. They also SIT DOWN AND EAT in the House for HOURS before they Rob the place. Thats PLEANTY of time for someone to come home and surprise them. What do YOU think will happen then?

Here is another one quick story... Theives Stealing from COP CARS whle cops are on a call location...

www.wfaa.com...

2. TWO 12 YEAR OLDS Armed With GUNS CARJACK COUPLE then wreck out:

looking for link brb.. ( edit to add : may take them a while to post it on the web. check back later.)

12 YEAR OLDS! TWELVE YEARS OLD with GUNS on the Street!

Carjacked a Couple sitting in their car, took the car for a escape ride and wrecked out. I dont know if they hurt anyone when they did the Road Warrior. Still looking for link. At 11:30 pm still cant find the link. But 12 years old? COME ON !>>>>>

Blitzkreigen

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Blitzkreigen]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blitzkreigen

Good Grief Blitzkreigen,

You are strongly alluding that the police are being overun when they have to protect thier own vehicles when on call.

I am up here in a major city on the Chesapeake Bay of Virgnina. I am also thinking that you are giving me a sneak preview of things to come here in process of time. Please standby.

You folks seem to be more overun by wildlife there than here....but here...please standby. Coming to a neighborhood near you soon enough.

I am also curious about a certain aspect of where you live Blitzkreigen...do you have alot of Katrina refugees still there in your area as well as south of the border traffic??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
reply to post by Blitzkreigen

Good Grief Blitzkreigen,

You are strongly alluding that the police are being overun when they have to protect thier own vehicles when on call.

I am up here in a major city on the Chesapeake Bay of Virgnina. I am also thinking that you are giving me a sneak preview of things to come here in process of time. Please standby.

You folks seem to be more overun by wildlife there than here....but here...please standby. Coming to a neighborhood near you soon enough.

I am also curious about a certain aspect of where you live Blitzkreigen...do you have alot of Katrina refugees still there in your area as well as south of the border traffic??

Thanks,
Orangetom

Well let me put it this way, when I lived in Virginia, there were 3 stickers for your car winshield, one being a county sticker, and Fairfax County didnt take crap off anyone.

If you had a crack in the winshield bigger than a dime, you had to replace the winshield.

In Texas, we are simply OVERRUN by a literal "World Aquarium" of sharks, sting rays, rock fish and electric eels. Occasionally you'll see a Baracudda, Jellyfish and Giant Squid.

In Texas its really 3 times as Bad as I remember Virgina being.

Downtown DC comes close, or some areas of Silver Spring MD.

People will stop to help you here though, if you break down on the highway. I didnt have that in VA. It was always a State trooper that stopped, with the One Blue Light on top.

We do have an abundance of Katrina Evacuatees here, and just a week or two ago there was a Major Gang fight on my street, at 1:30 am with shots fired. I called 9-11 and told them I could hear 5 to 8 males arguing and fighting, yelling Get Down Get Down, I dont care if I go back to the "F in" penetentary! 3 Shots rang Out, and someone screamed Bloody Murder. I called 9-11 back and told them that they better send more than 1 Officer and an Ambulance. ABout 8 cop cars showed up and at least 10-12 officers.

This is all 4 doors down from me mind you.

The Bad Guys hauled ass before the Cops Got there. 3 shots had been fired. About 30 people were outside a Section 8 Katrina Evacuatee "home", when the cops showed up and the Ambulance.
the Ambulance could not park on the street because there were so many Cop cars.

The Cops ran everyones ID and check for warrants, and everyone there was "Clear", but about 4 Vehicles had sped off before the Cops Pulled up.

I felt seriously outgunned with a little 9mm, crouched down behind my brick covering the front of the house, in the doorway. The 12 Gauge came out of its case that night, and trees were cut back the next day. Cameras were re- focused and pointed in another direction. ( One is actually a dash cam mounted in an Old work truck in my driveway)

Later on that Evening there were 2 more shootings related to this incident, about 2 Blocks away at an intersection, and another about 6 miles away in another neighborhood. I monitor the Police Frequencies and could hear the Calls from all 3 scenes.

The Very Next Day we had a Sniper running around in his car shooting at people at red lights in their cars, on the Freeway, and at restaraunts. I personally saw 2 Red Lights that had been shot out with in 4 blocks of my house. I think he hit 6 or 7 people over 3 days.

3 Days later they caught the guy, a Vietnameese guy Pissed off at the world, and Shooting at People from a Black Honda.

All this is in my neighborhood folks..... My Family has lived here since 1958, and in all honesty we Built this town, but we got sold a bill of goods.

We have been overrun by Illegals, Katrina Evacuatees and general 'no accounts' that think they are entitled to your and my stuff.

I have Gang Members living 6 doors down the other direction, and they walk the streets at night 5 or 6 in a line down the middle of the street like they are all Packin. Long shirts , pans sagging, and hands in their belts.

One Overdosed a month or so back, and you never saw so many gang banger cars lined up at that house for DAYS. All of them Wearing BLACK t- Shirts in "Memory Of" I'm sure it was Cheese Heroine, and I watched the Ambulance carry the guy off the Night before.

I have 24 /7 Monitored Security Alarms and Cameras, Multiplexed to a 40 Hour VCR, and a dummy VCR and tape accessabile easily in the Living room.
Automatic Dialing Alarm Systems to ME Personally and to my very close neighbors, On top of Brinks. We have Neighborhood Watch, DOGS, Security Lights, and Pissed off Homeowners that are up late at night guarding their Trucks.

One of My Neighbors across the street was giving the 9-11 operator the "Play By Play" when they called in on the Gang Fight/ Shooting. It was right across the street from thier house, and spilled over across the street into their driveway. There is a BABY in that House, and they took the baby to the back of the house and onto the floor, shut off all the lights and got away from ther Large Picture Window where their garage used to be.

they saw a LOT more than I did, from their windows, and were calling the scene to the responding officers.

Does that tell you anything? Thats all off the top of my head, and with in the past 3 weeks. This is what I PERSONALLY have seen....

Every red light I look at who is next to me. I watch my back at gas stations, 7-11's the Grocery Store parking lot and everywhere else I go.

We are seriously outnumbered, factually and officially through the Official Census. Thats the ones that filled it out. I live it daily.

Blitzkreigen

BTW.. I sure Miss that Maryland BLUE CRAB, and Chesapeake Bay Seafood House! All you can eat for 20.00 it used to be. I put a hurtin on them with Scallops and Crab! CANT GET THAT HERE! If I send you some dry ice and 100.00 will you send me a Bushel? I still got the Old Bay Seasoning, and Uncle Leons.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join