It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens Invaded...(moved here)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If aliens did invade our planet, what would you do? Would you be afraid? Excited? Not care?

I think I'd be intrigued, happy and yet..suspicious ....

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That really depends on what their agenda is... if you say 'invaded' its that they came to Earth without our permission and taking over the planet by force and forced the whole of mankind into slavery, or harvesting them for their dinner then I would be pretty darn scared/depressed.

However if they came to us in a peaceful way in which we have no reason to be scared of and shared their insight, wisdom and tech then I would be very happy as I would die knowing our new alien friend are benevolent.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

If they invaded then I would hate it, and would probably help fight against them... but if they came in peace then I would be happy, amazed and intrigued by them.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
yeah that's all we need. not enough strange maniacs around. all we need here is aliens. that would be like a cherry on top of icecream

my pizza is delivered allready by really weird people. alien would be too much.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

Firstly I hate cherries with a passion, and if you are here declaring its lunasy to discuss about aliens visiting Earth for whatever purpose... then why are you in the Aliens and UFOs forum?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

I don't think he meant the idea of discussing it is wacked, I think he meant having aliens here is the last thing we need.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why do you say invaded? I see two outcomes, considering the distance and resources required to make it to another solar-system.

1. They came all the way here to say hello, which they could have easily done remotely and with less effort.

2. They came all the way here to kill us and take our resources, because out of millions of other planets in their range, with more resources, they picked us because we are so special.

Either way, there's nothing anyone could do.

new topics

top topics

join