It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCENARIO: The "Day After" Israel Bombs Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Israel took out Saddam's nuclear plant in a daring raid.
They did the same thing in Syria.
Now it seems that Israel may attack Iran's nuclear sites in the near future.

World expects Israel to attack Iran

Will the U.S. sit on the sidelines? What about Russia, France, Syria, China, etc.?
What will be the world reaction and response? How will the world's power players react? Will they take up arms, or merely shake their heads and condemn the attack? Unfortunately, the worlds is very much divided on the issue.

Whats the "day after" scenario going to look like?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

If Israel drops the bomb, Russia is going to push the red button. Iran is under Russia's defensive wings. That's maybe the reason why the U.S. is not going to attack at all (Plus the U.S. public is also don't want another trillion dollar war to cover some lies and to fill the pocket of some greedy morons.). That's why Israel wants to do an attack, because they know the U.S. is not going to be involved in this one now.

As for Israel... that's not my problem. I never was the fan of that country. We're also discussing this matter in another thread with a fellow ATS member...
Some facts about Iran, what many don't know...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And we already made some points regarding to this topic, where we compared the technological advantages of the two sides and viewed the possibilities of the possible outcome. Whatever will happen, it's not going to be good for mankind. And whoever starts this war, that one will be blamed for the eternity. It could start an unexpected chain reaction, that no one may be able to stop at all. It's not going to be a simple hit and run battle, because Iran will strike back fast and hard.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
According to Nostradamus, the people of the True Serpent end up loosing because of their arrogance.
It says in his writing that the Attackers will be flying a Serpent Flag and will come through the Straights of Hormuz and attack from the Arabian Gulf. It says that the leaders of Iran will be wearing Black Turbans. Also they will be flying a black flag. A directive went out from the Secretary of the Navy on May23, 2002 that all Navy ships, until the end of the War on Terrorism,will fly the "Don"t Tread on Me" flag that has a picture of a rattle snake on it.
...the great fleet will plunge and sink into the...Gulf. ...
...will invade at a time when there is an alliance with ...Turkey...Egypt will be involved...nearly a million men will be marching West from Pursia...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The thing that is important about this prophesy... is that there seems to be a key to the radicalization of Islam, and the potential for Armageddon,that comes from the Ayatollahs of Iran.... That it will fulfill the famous prophesy of Mohammad about a great Jihad of the Black Flag, that would come out of Kurusan, which is Eastern, greater Iran, including Afghanistan. It is in fact the central point of Kurusan. They would wear black turbans and have a black flag...the Taliban wear black turbins... Al-Quieda's flag is black, with white... letters... we have...people in the radical Islamic circles who believe that they are the people that Mohammad is talking about who will throw the tyranny of the crusaders off of...Islamic people...
People in the Islamic world are very excited in debating about a number of their prophesies that seem to be coming true.
...According to Mohammad's prophesy...crusaders will make a fast attack up the river (sounds like the move on Bagdad)....crusaders will be defeated...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I see your point. Its basically like two kids getting ready to fight in the schoolyard with each having friends standing in the circle around them. They have been dissing each other back and forth all day and now they are gonna fight.
Standard schoolyard procedure is that no one jumps in to help. Two man enter, one man leave. When there is an obvious winner, friends usually only jump in to hold the winner back if he keeps pummeling the obviously wounded loser. But I guess this isn't a schoolyard so who knows.

I personally don't think Russia will be hitting any red buttons if Iran is attacked. That would only force the hand of the US to jump in. Russia has been trying to hold Iran back, and the US has done the same with Israel. Sooner or later, they are gonna come to blows. I just hope that all the big boys on the block sit it out like adults, no need in destroying the entire earth because two guys can't get along.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
One of the Islamic prophecies (can't recall know where it is written down) says that the Dajjal will march with his forces under the flag of the serpent and the black flags of the Mahdi's army will march from Khorosan (which is Afghanistan and part of modern Iran).

It is one of the End of Days prophecies, and it is not the first time that the USA has been pointed to as either collectively the Dajjal or as the nation to be ruled by the Masih-ad-Dajjal (THE antichrist).

According to Islamic teaching, the Dajjal is blind in the right eye. This is usually taken literally but it also points to the Dajjal being blind to virtue, blind to justice, blind to godliness. The Dajjal is anti-Christ, and one of the Muslim prophecies teaches that in the end of days Jesus (Isa) will descend from heaven and kill the Dajjal.

The Dajjal's eyes are supposed to bulge out of his head in an unnatural manner.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

Do you know what is the real problem? That every event which is happening nowadays are connecting to this. The upcoming great economical crash for example. I've just read that Dania has just recessed. Dania, which was a progressive country and had no problems at all. But they're done. Over. Finished. Now, the large ones will comes.

So there are two possibilities by my opinion:
Option #1: The global economical failure will cool down everyone, because their money will worth nothing. Hence, there will be no wars.
Option #2: Everyone will jump at each other, which is equal with the worst case scenario. And Iran vs. Israel will be the first round in this battle.

Otherwise, regardless how the U.S. wants to hold Israel back, Israel wants to fight no matter the cost. Russia is not really intend to hold Iran back, because unlike the news in the media, Iran is never going to attack in the first round and Russia knows this. But if Iran will be attack, as their closest ally, Russia will join into the party.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
...According to Mohammad's prophesy...crusaders will make a fast attack up the river....crusaders will be defeated...

The only flaw I see in this prophecy is that the US doesn't keep all its "eggs" in one basket.

The other problem I see with this prophetic outcome, is that let's say for arguments sake that the "crusaders" are destroyed. The army of the black flag has a big dancing around and shooting AK's in the air party. Does anyone believe that the rest of the world is now going to bow down to the black flag and pay allegiance? Japan? Canada? France? Australia? United Kingdom?
Doesn't pan out.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

I am not an expert on Nostradamus and Mohammad.
These were notes from a talk by John Hogue.
He wrote some books on these subjects and is considered the leading expert on Nostradamus.
The point of what he was saying is not so much that the prophesies are true, but that there are leaders on both sides who do believe them and are headed straight into this full-on trying to bring on Armageddon.
Bush and gang are big followers of prophesy and they think it is their job to create this crisis.
They do not care how many people die in their mad scheme to end the world.
That is basically what he was saying.
I think it would be good for people to know what sort of people are running things and try to do something to stop all this foolish war starting.
(Khorosan is probubly the correct spelling. I was just listening and have no idea how to spell it.)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

it's blue turbans.

MaGoG (Russia/China/NK/Iran) & GoG (Europe/USA-Mex-Canada) will fight and destroy Israeli in the process, then Allah will summon Christ-Lucifer who will destroy MaGoG & GoG and burn their Babylonian culture to the ground. there will be no more usury (the lending of money for profit) and the world will become one giant beach party!

~oh, but then there's those reptiles.....

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Israel is being forced into an attack on Iran because of Iran's clearly stated goal to wipe Israel off the map. If Iran has nukes and the delivery system (which they already have), it becomes an untenable situation for Israel.

One of the problems is that Iran, in this scenario, would be likely to hand their missiles over to various terrorist organizations so that they can strike their enemies and claim plausible deniability.

Thus the attack on Iran is inevitable and the subsequent outcome WWIII is probably inevitable too. At best one can hope that you live in the center of the blast radius so that you go quickly.........

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ok whats Israel suppose to do?Give Iran enough time to make the bomb...then you have two nuclear countries that want to go to war sometime in the future.Who's to say Bin Laden isn't hanging out in Iran?Oh yeah sure for enough money anything can be bought...sure give Laden the nuke.I don't see Israel from past history nuking Iran.Don't people get the idea IF they are trying to make a nuclear device this would be a VERY BAD thing for Iran?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Why not?
Do you really think Iran is going to nuke Israel?
Could it be that they want a deterrent from being attacked by the US?
I think so.
We are the Big Bad Power in the world.
Have you not figured that out yet?
Think of home invasion robbery, when all the citizens have their right to keep weapons taken away.
The robbers are armed to the teeth and can break in and have their will over the defenseless populous.
We are the robbers and we want to go into Iran and steal their oil.
So, to defend themselves they can hold a gun on Israel.
Why should we be able to say who can defend themselves and who can not?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Who's stating we are even getting involved?Who's stating if we did get involved it would be to occupy a country meaning another ground war?We don't have the manpower.......resources or the nerve again since there is Iraq and Ganistan.Who says we want to steal oil???Even bush wouldn't have nerve to this try.Most the world warn Iran about this nuclear facility.Why would someone want Iran to have nuclear missiles when u have a choice to not let them.Its beyond me why someone would want them to.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
IAEA Chief: Iran 6 months to a year from producing nukes.So hows that???

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Basically no one cares until the nukes fall on their loved ones. There are no good solutions that I can see. Perhaps the best thing would be to withdraw from Iraq, but give Israel the green light to go at Iran.

I have a feeling though that the plan is to let Israel attack Iran, let Iran counterattack Israel and the US (which is what they intend) and then let the US further extend itself in a nasty war against Iran. This could draw in Russia and China.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ok Israel hits the nuclear facilities...not much happens,Iran rebuild them within 2 years.this time they have the nuke.Meanwhile they strike back with current conventional warheads.Israel nukes them...Wow then Iran nukes them back.I don't want to see anyone nuked!Jeez..the only way to peace is Iran stops this nuclear facility.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I guess you answered my question.
Iran is going to attack Israel, no matter what.
That is what you think.
Don't you think it might be a good idea to see if they do, before we blow them up?
I know that sounds crazy, but what if we are provoking them, or are forcing their hand.
I have a feeling that if Israel bombs Iran, we will get involved in a war.
That is my guess.
Once bombs fall, Iran will blame it on the US, if not for doing it directly, we would have been allowing it to happen.
They have plenty of anti-ship missiles around the Gulf.
I think it may be too much of a temptation for them to not go ahead and use them to take out some US Navy ships.
We would have to at least destroy any Iranian boats, anywhere near any of our ships.
Well, I am not sure how it will happen but I am sure we will have to get involved with hostilities, right away.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

There are no good solutions that I can see.

There is one remaining option. The countries that have allied themselves with Iran (Russia, China, Syria, etc.) should bring all their power against Iran to throw open all its doors to the IAEA inspectors, completely, absolutely, and unfettered. Complete disclosure and transparency. Their only other option at this point is to sit back and watch Iran burn, then they will have to make an even harder choice at that point, to retaliate for Iran with force. This option also means complete suicide for their countries.

Iran is too arrogant, or maybe just a fanatical suicidal country to do this on their own. Only their mighty backers have the sanity to stop them.

At this point in time, if Russia, China, and Syria have any sense left at all, they will publicly announce that if Iran continues on this suicidal course hell-bent on nuclear weapons, that they will be TOTALLY on their own in the fight to make or keep them. That will slow their roll.

I believe Iran's only reason for this nose-thumbing to the world is that it thinks it can rely on the might of the big boys to back them up.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by super70]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Using this option (Russia and China and Syria) pulling out all the stops to force Iran to open its country to the IAEA, these countries can save face also. The world will not go into WW3, and they will still be alive along with everyone else in the middle east. Nobody wants to see Iran or Israel destroyed. And thats what will happen if this goes from words to missiles.

Iran seems to be teetering on the point of accepting the terms laid out for them, I think if Russia steps out from behind them and says you are on your own, they will cave in to the pressure finally.

Iran keeps saying that Israel can't attack their hidden nuclear sites, they are buried too deep and spread out too far. If there is no people left in the major cities of Iran, this point becomes mute. I doubt any survivors will continue to go to work everyday on the underground centrifuges, probably will be looking for radiation treatment and water. I think their priorities might change a bit.

new topics

top topics

join