It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Criteria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I know healthy humans have been abducted but has thier been any cases of disabled people being abducted? I am deaf and partially sighted. Would Ailens be interested in studying me, my hearing aids and glasses? If not why not? Surely they could get a unique insight into medical problems humans face. Maybe they dont have deaf or partially sighted ET's out there !!!

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Disabled people are often abducted. I don't think it is especially to study their disabilities though. However, you would have to ask the aliens what their reasons are.

As many abductees start being abducted in childhood could it be that alien experimentation has caused some people's disabilities?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i would say no. if they exist, they are way beyond our technology so bringing back your sight or hearing would be simple to them. masters of genetics some say, so i suppose they can do miracles in our point of view. we can do some high tech implants already, so culture so tech advanced with dimensional travelling, etc. do not need to research that kind of human problems.
i'm convinced that abductions have higher purpose than anatomy research.

join