It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pittsburgh UFO Hunters Schedule, great new case files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry for the bad first show but we will take more time making episodes and I just wanted see how the people of above top secret will respond to the first episode. Filming of this season will be done by the end of the summer. Episodes will be released every few weeks and will be posted on here.

1-01 Underground UFO Base Hunt- Released July 1st, Pilot

1-02 1978 UFO of Pittsburgh, Highland Park PA, and the North Hills. This will take some time to make. Release will be unkown but in the making

1-03 Russellton UFO Files, A detail investigation of unkown ufo and alien sightings in Deer Lakes and talk to some witnesses about these sightings we will take you to the location of mutiple ufo sightings and a possible photos and footage of these sightings.

1-04 Saxonburg UFO Files, A small town in rural PA is having a wave of unkown sightings of unkown aircraft and some footage of a possible location were a UFO landed in Rural Western PA.

1-05 UFOs of Northwest PA and Erie will be examiened, also some footage of possible ufos and other unknown aircraft.

1-06 Harrisburg, Capital of PA getting tons of Triangle and Bommerang shaped vehicales near the sussquahana vally is Three Mile Island connected with this puzzle

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paufowatcher

Here we go, this is the be all end all of trailers. Not to bash the OP, (some of you feel that's how I roll anyway) but, I have not read a thread by the OP that had an ounce of credibility.

Summer vacation project for the kiddies for a good laugh.

and some footage of a possible location were a UFO landed

That's the best.

I meant to quote the OP, sorry.

Filming of this season will be done by the end of the summer.

Make sure you don't forget to register for school!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by gauncents]

[edit on 1-7-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They will probably provide us with a little more of this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you wish to discuss a thread already in progress then please contribute there. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed!

top topics

join