It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Plan B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Al Qaeda Plan B

www.nypost.com

"The only Western power still capable of resisting is the United States, he believes.."

"Western civilization is doomed. Its last bastion, America, lacks the will for a long war."

"Once parallel societies are established throughout the world, they would exert pressure on non-Muslims to submit. Naji believes that, subjected to constant intimidation and fear of death, most non-Muslims (especially in the West) would submit: "The West has no stomach for a long fight."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A very interesting read. This article is based on a new book called "Governance in the Wilderness" by Sheik Abu-Bakar Naji, al Qaeda's chief theoretician.

www.nypost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes finally, an article/book to tell people sooner or later we will have to fight to live. This American life bs isn't the way. There is no such thing as fear of death and Islams are born knowing that while here in the USA, kids watch Disney movies and that's all life to them.

WAke UP!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

Where the hell did that come from?

We all have to fight to live, nobody debates that... Not sure why you are so misled sir. Kids do watch disney movies... to teach peace. Not humanity is doomed... kill kill kill. You perhaps are an extremist of sorts. Perhaps you should wear a T-Shirt saying GO AlQUAIDA! I will have a M16A2 Waiting for you rest assured. How is that for not fearing death? I bet youd wear a chest bomb too huh? lol Your post is one of the most rediculous posts I've ever read.

That said. Yes. This American life is corrupted but not fake. The Government was set up to guide us to do what they want instead of what the people want. When that is fixed perhaps things will get better. Go turn on your Eastern Militia movies... Go spuur up more hate why dont you. FEARFUL is what you are.

Edit to add:

They hired that guy to think up stuff that would "MOVE" People.

THE FACT IS:

WE ARE ALL HUMANS AND WE ARE ALL LOVE BASED.

The truth is in psychology, how to teach others, how to love, whats right for somethings whats not right, the freedom to choose... freedom to learn. That guy is just another "anti-christ". Anything to keep people fighting. We have to have some sort of Spiritual Depopulation device i reckon.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Im not saying that its wrong the way we live. Honestly and logically, where are we headed is the question and with that how about the war on terror? You'd think we won the war five years ago? These people who call themselves freedom fighters are planning and with all this time, come on!

Think forward but don't judge with emotions (like fear) but it's likely that something drastic could happen....anywhere. And in this article, there is a book that explains tactics.

I'm not the one to wear a shirt saying go AlQUIDA, i'm the one to stand right next to you, with another m16. Hate is what we all thrive for in life anyways, your hating on me lol

[edit on 1-7-2008 by adkchamp]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

That is true, it is very much hateful what i said but to me (and I appologize) it sounded like you were go Mr. Talibanni Tactics man!. For the life of me I couldn't make out what you were trying to say. Still cant. What is your oppinion?

My oppinion is its true the Muslim Faith is trying to control the world with their "TRUE Or Ill blow you up" beliefs. (Extremists)... but in all honety... For so many nut jobs to come out of 1 religion... there must be something there... i mean come on. How many thousands of terrorists have we killed to date? There have been over 9,000 attacks small or big whatever since 9'11. I think the religious leaders need to admit whats written in the bibles of the world isn't correct and they need to tell us the truth d@m^ it

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is heavy stuff. When I first began reading the post I couldn't help but wonder if this was another seed which was being planted. Scare mongering. Whether it is or it isn't the fact remains that pro extremists are living amongst us in the west and the numbers are growing. It was reported in UK news only a couple of days ago how a white non-muslim english kid attempted to re-enact the 7/7 bombings. It wasn't long before that when it was reported these tactics were being feared. Again, is it all just scare tactics to bring in the new laws. I'm not so sure.

I semi-believe that the whole Bin Laden debacle was indeed just that but the so called terrorists have also swallowed this and is using it to springboard their uprising. It works both ways. The awful truth is that the majority of English poeple (in my opinion) don't live in perfect harmony with Muslims. I don't blame either side for this, it's just how it is. We just have different beliefs & principles.

But that being the case can we really be sure that a huge army of extremists WON'T suddenly spring into masacre mode or kidnap growing numbers of civilians???

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

yea true, very indeed. Yea I'm sorry for the badly written piece lol

i agree, I remember when Osama Bin Laden issued a message on tape back in 2004 or 2005 i dunno frankly exactly, but he said that if America doesn't convert in to muslim, more terrorist attacks were going to happen. Now you see articles that are written now (true or not) state that people dropping Christianity and Catholicism into being Muslim (don't know if thats accurate or not).

any who, this next big war if it does happen, will only end if religion is truly free. No more infesting or stuffing down books into people's heads and then telling them to do this or God will punish you or you'll go to hell.

this article is a perfect example of what to expect as time goes by. You never know who might move in next to you when the next president is sworn in, thats my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Well I tell you, It does strike fear into people.

A good question about OSAMA... Is he dead yet? I know they got a new spokesman. A lot of people here claim hes CIA or whatever. A lot of people think all these small things are leading up to a global ruling government... Reveleations in the Christian bible talks of days when the world is ruled by the antichrist who in turn rules over a global government. Should a hugh natural disaster occur... being caused by all these religious wars that are to come and have come... We would need a Global Government... Others talk about the American dollar going down and others talking about the possible Amero... Alright... so what if they are linked together.... Then We have the Amero, Euro, We need Chinero and Austrailia will Follow saying we have an Aero. Then the world will go to Globo.
lol. Whatever. What happens with russia? Ruhro?

In all seriousness. The problem is escalating... the west however was founded on christian principles... I doubt we will surrender to crazy @$$ people threatening to kill us because they are right and we are wrong.

new topics

top topics

join