It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Obama Been Bought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Through the coarse of this election year so far, Obama has far out paced the other canadiats in the fund raising arena. Including the well connected Clinton. Also thus far, I have not heard where the bulk of Obama's funding has been coming from. So I want to raise the question.

Has Obama already been bought?

Hear are some references to get started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

wpost
open secretes

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Obama was bought by the NWO back when he was in college.
They ran him through the neo-con curriculum.
Now, that he has the primary behind him, he is already showing his neo-con puppet strings.
Voting for the FISA bill and letting Peterus decide when to pull out of Iraq should be a wake-up call to all Democrats that they got fooled again.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Jmdewey
thanks for the post.
So he was bought in college and put through NWO classes. Can you provide a reference to his being bought? Or the classes that are NWO driven?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As you can see, the vast majority of Obama's funding comes from individual contributions, according to

OpenSecrets.org

All the numbers on this page are for the 2008 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released electronically on Monday, June 02, 2008.

On the left, you can click on "donor lookup" to see who is contributing.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I did look at the site. It showed about forty three percent came from doners who gave less then two hundred dollars. So that shows there are still some big ticket doners.
But are you saying you don't think he has already been bought?
Or there is not conspiracy as to where his money is coming from?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

He will not talk about the courses he took at Columbia.
What I remember is he was going to a local college and was recruited and sent to Columbia.
I do not remember where I read this, right now, but there is a system set up and run by old Trotskyites where they train people to become neo-cons to be put into certain positions of power.
That little trick he pulled on the press, to attend secret meetings was for him to attend the Bildiburg meeting in Virginia, with Hillary.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
As you can see, the vast majority of Obama's funding comes from individual contributions, according to

OpenSecrets.org

All the numbers on this page are for the 2008 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released electronically on Monday, June 02, 2008.

On the left, you can click on "donor lookup" to see who is contributing.

Obama has been running a web based business campaign. X Dollars are spent on banner ads that bring in X+ Dollars in revenue to the campaign. The question is who set up the internet business and who funded it? Did George Soros give Obama ad space on MoveOn.org or bulk emails to MoveOn.org's list to provide the engine for Obama's financial machine? Does free media attention and endorsements by Obama's supporters like Arianna Huffington count? Huffington and MoveOn might not have paid directly into the campaign, but pushing Obama to their online markets certainly contributed to Obama's fund raising.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

He will not talk about the courses he took at Columbia.
What I remember is he was going to a local college and was recruited and sent to Columbia.

Ok well do you know what his degree from Columbia is in?
I might have heard that already but I don't remember.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
I did look at the site. It showed about forty three percent came from doners who gave less then two hundred dollars. So that shows there are still some big ticket doners.

Indiciduals can give up to 2300 I believe. Click on "Contributers". That will show the larger contributers.

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2008 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organization's PAC, its individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

And since he doesn't take from PACs, I'm assuming that the large amounts in those tables came from individual employees and their families through the companies.

But are you saying you don't think he has already been bought?
Or there is not conspiracy as to where his money is coming from?

What do you mean by "being bought"? I want to know what you're asking before I answer for clarity.

And I personally don't think there's a conspiracy about where his money is coming from. Some comes from me.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me since i've decided to sort of stay out of politics this election, but it seems like nobody really knows a lot about Obama. He reminds me of Edwards in the sense that I've never heard of him before, he seems very young and no one is really talking about his past at all.

I really haven't heard anything that would allow me to formulate a logical opinion on the guy because all I know about him is that he's for "Change, hope and unity". At least with Bush and Kerry we had enough info about both of them to have long debates about them, to actually have to sit down and decide which one we like. Obama just sort of waltzed on in and we were told to vote for him.

The other weird thing is that I don't really see this election as being nearly aggressive as the past two elections. It sort of seems, to me, like everyone already knows the outcome and they're just going through the motions. I mean, seriously, the Republicans couldn't find anything to smear Hillary with? They can't come up with one thing to stick on Obama?

And the dems don't really seem to worried about the Republicans either, I mean you're telling me they can't think of any dirt of McCain?

This election seems weird and kind of impotent.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

There is absolutely NOTHING to support anything you've said. Until you provide a source for this "information", it's just your fantasy.

Barack Obama at Columbia

He majored in political science with a specialization in international relations. He received his B.A. degree in 1983, then worked for one year at Business International Corporation.

"Barry" at Occidental

You know, there's no big mystery. Just people who make things up because they apparently don't know how to use Google.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

It is weird.
They own both sides, so it makes no difference what the outcome is.
I think McCain was set up to win because he had no supporters but magically had big numbers show up beside his name on the Tally sheet.
It is a walk-through and no real dirt will fly because it will show how corrupt the whole thing is behind these candidates.
It would be easy for the Republicans to show Obama as a anti-American radical, but that is not going to happen.
Just like now, they are claiming McCain never made any anti-American videos for the North Vietnamese.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Exactly, it's one thing to be surrounded by wolves but it's another thing when the wolves seem to get too friendly with eachother. I mean, I was honestly expecting a bit of a bloodbath this election based off of the past two elections. Last time people were ready to get into fistfights over their candidate and this time no one seems to care.

It's all too clean for me, politics have never been clean! What am I going to do with my old BS boots?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It would be public information what his degree would be in, but he can keep it private, as for what his specific classes were and his teachers.
Neo-con school is set up to not be easily traceable and a lot of it is off the books.
I am not fantasizing and I have to dig through my files to show my sources.

new topics

top topics

join