It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics of Haliburton Concentration Camps Please Look Here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

I can think of no good points in having these camps,first even if it were natural or man made,they are just that prison camps.If there not for us,why so many railroad cars,they would need alotta prisoners.I think
they are for us to be honest,once the big depression hits there will be alotta uprisings and such.Bush has already started by declaring state of emergency,next will be martial law.Look whats happening the dollar is
worth very little now and soon gas will be very expensive as well as food.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I would love to say that the people would be able to prevail over an evil government take over thought I don't see it being easy. A handful maybe, though then what would those who get away do? Its the ultimate "manhunt." Would u just run and hide or try to free everyone? Just yesterday, I saw a huge military plane flying real low as if it were a test bombing run. I think a take over could be on their minds.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresidentsbrain
freaky stuff

happening down here in oz too

What?! Where?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Some questions from people I know who don't believe it is possible...

How would they be able to house everyone? I mean literally everyone other than the wealthy in the US? My friend says you would need a camp the size of Texas...though I don't believe that's necessarily true.

Also would the military really turn on us like this? They have friends and family too. I've seen documentaries on the war in Iraq and a lot of them actually hate being in the war and seem very personable. Of course there are a few bad eggs.

Wouldn't we need troops here to actually do it? We have so many overseas and they aren't coming back during Bush's run as president.

Has there even been any proof of the 2,000,000 people concentration camp in Alaska?

Also a lot of people on other forums have been claiming Google earth as way to see these facilities. But Google earth is old...it doesn't even have my friends extension on his house he got a long time ago.

Just some thoughts from the other side....

edit - Also republicans and democrats will oppose this unless it's rigged up as a natural disaster and is needed for our own benefit and people buy that bull. But I mean A LOT will not allow it. It violates the constitution for the republicans....and the dems....we'll fight on.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Soulstone]

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
what if ...... the camps were not meant for us but a crippled or resource depleted alien armada that our goverments have been in contact with for a while now. remember the show alien nation? maybe...... the grave liners are meant for THEIR dead now in cold storage on their ships.

would we welcome that kind of mercy first contact scenario?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well to start with the Michigan listings are all bogus except the Camp Grayling one that is a training facility and is far from secure. The Bay City one is a youth prison Sawyer AFB is gone I live in Berrien county and have searched and nothing is here and lansing is the same. The Amtrack facility in Indiana is now owned by Northfork Southern and is a railyard. I think somebody has let their imagination get the best of them.

mikell

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Agreed. I think we're on the same page. Those plastic boxes appear to be significantly better constructed and I'd presume more expensive than say, body bags, which are already mass-produced. That said, there's no reason to presume that whomever is making one isn't making the other.

Agree also, I think we need to keep our eyes on the ball, but not be consumed with fear for something unless we are absolutely certain as a result of our own conclusive investigation that it's a credible fear, and if so, try to create a strategy for dealing with the situation.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
reply to post by zooplancton

But what about if a disease is planted on the American people convincing them to have to take harbor in their internment camps for their own safety? And do these camps actually exist? And why are they being built?

That is a worrying idea that I have never thought of. However it is the perfect "excuse" for any govt to round up masses of willing people into these camps.....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think that the source of info from the OPs website link is very suspect and very biased and very paranoid. You can tart anything up to your way of thinking if you want to.

Foreign troops on US soil ......... oh please! What a load of bo*****s. You cant hide thousands of foreign troops without someone getting wind of it or a photo or two. Not to mention the fact that the nations who are supposed to be 'contributing' these troops would get wind of it as well. You cant just send off a battalion of troops overseas without other people knowing about it.

Plastic coffins ..... What is the point of a plastic coffin? It doesnt rot down. If you want to dispose of something, you dont want it to last so someone can find it later ....... use cardboard coffins instead, they are cheap and fold down whilst not being used so take up much less storage space and they burn and/or rot.

One more thing ........ Why ONLY America? If there is such an 'animal' as the NWO in the way people say it is on this website, then why isnt there concentration camps all over the western world?

Come on people, time for a reality check.

If some of you people were spouting the garbage on the OP's link on my ward, i would have you sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

[edit on 2/7/08 by Wotan]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think they know the economy will collapse or intend for it to collapse, the middle class will be destroyed, crime will skyrocket, people will loot, fight for the basic necessities while others will revolt. I guess ya gunna need more prison space.
Whatever the scenario I think they know an event is coming manufactured or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi - Just wondering if there is any evidence of anything similar happening in the UK anywhere???

I'm new here, been a lurker for a while, just found time to sign up and any help would be appreciated

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rakeswapper
Hi - Just wondering if there is any evidence of anything similar happening in the UK anywhere???

I'm new here, been a lurker for a while, just found time to sign up and any help would be appreciated

Haha yeah - I am currently living in/on the UK's concentration camp - The Isle of Wight

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

lol

the mainland is the camp my friend... we pay far more tax for similarly nothing

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Hahaha, true dat.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Foreign troops on US soil ......... oh please! What a load of bo*****s. You cant hide thousands of foreign troops without someone getting wind of it or a photo or two. Not to mention the fact that the nations who are supposed to be 'contributing' these troops would get wind of it as well. You cant just send off a battalion of troops overseas without other people knowing about it.

There is a reason they call it a new global order.
Who said other countries also won't have troops foreign to them to put dissenters away? Think big.

And most people are ignorant because they are busy busy busy. What makes them have to suspect the government would allow foreign troops to be the ones to imprison the people, to be alert enough to look? Maybe the vast majority of people trust the government?

If the people don't listen to the dictator, and he needs to call on help to make them submit, the dictator isn't going to rely on troops loyal to the people of that nation, (because they would be sympathetic to their own people) he is going to use an enemy of his enemy to do the work for him. Use your head.

And just because you don't see photos doesn't mean they are not hiding.

After all the US allowed terrorists with mere boxcutters to crash into buildings with no warning (well maybe there were warnings but they conveniently ignored them on purpose
) and you don't think that is ridiculous do you?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
...would the military really turn on us like this? ...

They can't turn the military on americans internally, without raising a generation of soldiers who believe "turrists" can be ANYWHERE. Today's older generation realizes that it is damn near impossible (speaking constitutionally) for a person to be a "terrorist", but merely a criminal. Once these younger guys get it, they will think nothing of holding a "terrorist" without trial.

Listen, and listen close. There are only 4 ways that I can think of to institute martial law.

1) Section by section, with each section's communication cut off from the rest of the world.

2) Initiate a sequence whereby people will be clamoring for martial law in the hopes of "security".

3) Institute martial law in and around cities.

If they institute martial law everywhere at once, here is what is going to happen. We know this from both the American Revolution, and the Civil War. 1/3 of the people will be neutral. 1/3 of the people will be for it, and 1/3 of the people will be against it.

That means that roughly 100 million people would be willing to fight it. Let's say 1 in 100 would be willing to kill and die to prevent it. Now, you have a 1 MILLION MAN "ARMY". If each one manages, on average, to kill 1 person before being killed, that's 1 million martial law enforcers that are dead. China might be able to support those kind of loses, but the USA is not. (due to cultural differences, not the population).

[edit on 2-7-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I think they know the economy will collapse or intend for it to collapse, the middle class will be destroyed, crime will skyrocket, people will loot, fight for the basic necessities while others will revolt. I guess ya gunna need more prison space.
Whatever the scenario I think they know an event is coming manufactured or not.

Another false flag event will allow martial law, the president can use executive powers to rule over everyone and just say the threat is constant so there is no point going back. More powers are granted that allows them to imprison just anyone they think (no proof necessary) might be a danger. Then the camps can be populated with those people and freedoms are taken away in the belief you are being protected from an outside threat. For those who don't actually think it will happen we hope you are right.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've seen the videos of camps and read the stories of what might come. I do think there is a faction within the NWO that is hoping to leverage some of this.

But I don't think concentration camps are a foregone conclusion and I believe there are many possible outcomes going forward.

I've come to believe that giving in to fear and worry about enslavement, etc. only strengthens the side that would like to see this come true. They seem to feed off the fear of the common man. What would happen if we starved them of this fear? Could this possible future ever become reality if we took fear away from the perpetrators?

One of the concepts that keeps coming back to me is that we may have far more power in our minds/beings/soul than they want us to know about. It is that power in each individual they are scared of. I believe we all need to look within for this power and try to achieve a more positive outcome. I may be full of BS, but if enough people believe something can happen, it probably can.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Sorry to burst your bubble but the coffin things are made my a company that deals with septic tanks and chemicals. The "coffins" are in the open with no fence and it is at a work site across from a church. They are also used as bulk storage containers and can be bought online (not from that specific place but from other 'giant coffin' makers). The originals were found near Atlanta and there's also a company in Ennis that makes them and sells them to companies... I guess there's a lot of companies that need to bury a lot of dead bodies, huh?

Both the 'coffins' and 'prison transport cars' have been discussed in earlier threads and were basically confirmed as nothing that has anything to do with FEMA camps... but just simply storage containers and vehicle transport train cars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like how the OP's intention was to convince people that these camps are real and a threat... when most of the information they have is lies and turning simple everyday (non threatening) things into something dangerous. The pictures of the "death camps" are old WWII Jap camps we had and some of the listings of the camp locations are just flat out funny. I also find it hard to believe that for about 3-5 years there has been 800+ of these facilities built and are just out there randomly in cities and towns and that nobody ever goes in or out of them. That site is a joke... sorry. I just can't take a site seriously whenever they make up so much stuff to scare people. Sure there are some interesting things about a few of the locations they talk about (like the youtube video, I remember that from a LONG time ago) but a majority of their information is just disinfo trying to scare people... such as train cars as prison transport, storage containers as coffins and they even contradict themselves. You know the bases they said are empty with nobody ever going to them? Well... apparently they are "already manned with over ONE MILLION troops from Russia, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Great Britain, Nicaragua, and Asian countries".

Sorry, OP... but if anything this website makes me feel like the people who believe this stuff are even more messed up then I thought before... because they're believing people that flat out lie to them.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i have a view that matches perfectly with revelations and everything being discussed here, but i wont go into that..just curious is there any possible use for these camps that hasnt been addressed already? im new to this whole thing as the people posting here have opened my eyes a little more. ive never heard of this before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join