It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very informative video abot Nibiru/Planet X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I found a very interesting video on nibiru or planet x/ hercolubus/ If you guy want to watch it its right below me.

Nibiru Planet

If the video doesnt work here the link

Nibiru

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Y'know... We have history for close to 7,000 years. This means that such a crossing would have occurred in that time frame. Yet... There is nothing which would indicate any of this yada yada happened 3600 years ago.

Where is the evidence from then?

I'm not buying this one (and if I buy the Terra Papers - which I do...). Sorry.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You know, this whole planet x thing freaks me out! I keep having this dream, exactly the same every time, at least five times now. In this dream, its the middle of the night and for some reason I go outside and look to the sky. In the sky to the right of the moon is what appears to be another moon only red, and is larger than the moon. I'm filled with terror, then, I wake up. Even stranger, every time I've had this dream, when I wake up and look at the clock its always 4:22am. WTF? The scary thing is.... I've had several dreams that have come true, usually though they happen within a week of me dreaming them. I have to say, I think we should take this thing very very seriously. Just look at what we've learned from the ancient peoples, how could they have known the things they did? Things we had no clue of...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That is true and the things that gets me how can the maya calander be so accurate tells you when there going to be a full moon and all of that. Tells you a lot of stuff and it ends at 2012

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nibiru and it's amazing 3600 year orbit was invented by Sitchin in the 1970s. There remains exactly nil evidence that such a planet exists. End of story.

But, if you bought into the end of the world prophecies in 1999 and believe that Nibiru caused a massive crustal displacement when it passed close to Earth in 2003 that's up to you

Edit: of course, if you're REALLY worried, just prove that Nibiru isn't 1400ft across and made of rubber.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why are soooo many people emotionally tied to the whole idea of Nibiru and 2012? I don't get it....

What I do get is that we as humans, need to grow, learn and experience as much as possible. We need to grow spiritually too and learn to realize that we're all in this together.

There's 6 billion of us on this blue marble, and we're the only humans we know to exist. There's no where to run, no where to hide. No amount of preparation can help us should a huge event like that ever occur. Anything can catch you by surprise. We have to band together and all grow, and help each other as much as possible. But at the same time we need to do much inner work. For we cannot help others unless we are internally stable.

I agree with Amaterasu. There's no real clear cut historical record of Nibiru. It's all tied into mythology and story picture "books" on clay. It's all open to interpretation.

But there is also an inherent fear of natural disasters. It seems built in to our systems, as if we've experienced something massive before as humans on Earth.

Check out "Castastrophobia" by Barbara Hand Clow. She makes a convincing argument anyhow.

In my opinion, too many are going to be disappointed if 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens like many say it will.

I recall after Y2K, driving around in Montreal, and seeing generator after generator on street-facing apartment balconies with "For Sale" signs on them. They were bought new and never used because nothing happened.

Spirit doesn't work on Earth time because it's timeless. No sense in waiting for a calendar date. We should have been working on ourselves for a long time. 2012 shouldn't be seen as a high school project due date, only to rush to seemingly complete tasks the night before the supposed clock runs out.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join