It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ya buds, thats what i notice offten in the the middle usa where i am.i always see these in triangular star formations, and they do move infront of stars,mabey to hide idk. but when 1 jets off u can see the the star it was in front of,freaked me out few first times i was looking at the top point of a triangular star formation and the dam top star took off to the north lol.
the triangle was still there so the ylike to hide infront of other stars.I personaly think they are watchers,and they are gearing up for something, or we are gearing up for something and they are watching us closely now in the last few years.
As total speculation there may be somethign to the triangle formations, mabey there is a gravity lens or such created by the triangulr formations.hell the egypt people though triangle where powerfull,mabey they just mimiced the stars lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just would like to thank everyone for there help and input on these starlike objects. I did honestly think I was going crazy, I mean I would love to believe they are aliens and I do believe in ET, its just I was not sure if my mind was playing games with me but now others have said they have seen it all and the fact some people have caught the exact same things on video proves to me they are real so thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

damn skywatch! if you do get either one of them cameras then i will look forward to seeing what you can get from filming these objects!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yes thats where i am also seeing these, from my window i can see 2 triangle formations and they always either appear near to these or are flying past. What are the Triangle formations by the way?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hey Joe... ive use starry night to see when satellites are passing over.. they are passing all the time.
but when ive found some to look out for.. i'l wait and wait and wait and dont see a damn thing.. these
things are not satellites.. im now even seeing them flash as someone else mentioned.. just a flash of
light pulsing every few seconds.. but not a constant flashing.. it will be like 4 flashes of light and then nothing...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have a question for the people who have been seeing these starlike ufos on a regular basis, since witnessing them have you noticed any changes in yourself? like weird thoughts? strange dreams? visions? or when you close your eyes images appear of something with sinister black eyes? have you felt drained?

would be interesting to know?? I will write a post (if i can get the courage as im scared of being ridiculed) about how I feel since seeing these things.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Has anyone noticed these UFO's sometimes stay close to each other in 2 or 3's? and they sometimes make a triangle shape. They also park themselves near a brighter real star in a position that makes it look like a triangle constellation.

Also has anyone noticed when there are 2 or 3 close to each other they swirl around each other like they are playing tag or something? sometimes there flying looks like they are playing around.

yeah ive noticed them as multiple crafts

often in pairs of 2

ive even seen 4 of them flying low in the daytime chasing each other in the sky... this was 2 years ago.. giant balls of fire just gliding around above the town. i think its the same kind of "things"

and ive been tracking one ... and then lost it when it cloaked but then spotted another one a minute later.. the same or another is not easy to tell. but once in may this year they were just hanging above christiania in copenhagen.. going round above the lake.. it was like they were staying there, i kept seeing 2 of them for nights everytime i was out searching for them and they were big (low flying) like in the film posted here.
christiania has no city lights and is a good place to watch, it is a lawless or lawfull community maybe thats why they were attracted those night, people were partying all over the place, outside in the night with lots of music...

sorry to differ from the subject... lets keep to the stars

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Anyone ever seen these things appear to kind of wobble while moving?

This is there trademark.

I looked around the net a few weeks before when I couldn't find anyone who had seen them, and The book/website of the guy from the "Fire In The Sky" movie said the UFO that got him made these exact erratic wobble shaking thing that we see in the sky.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast

Yes thats where i am also seeing these, from my window i can see 2 triangle formations and they always either appear near to these or are flying past. What are the Triangle formations by the way?

i dont know. actually im not very good at starmaps. there is a post on the stellar software program somewhere in this thread. it should do the trick

[edit on 2-7-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hey i made another post and it explains something that happened to me before i started witnessing these objects.... these objects are different to all the other ufos iv seen and have photos of....

if you get time please read this post about what happened to me before i started seeing these star objects www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
I am glad to see people studying the skies, I have written for so long and until I start to turn blue in the face,

""""""all them stars up there ain't stars."""""""

sorry about the grammer

link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Lol well said, i felt like maybe i was seeing things for a while. It is brilliant that other people are seeing them too. I want to see one in daylight, as i only see them in the evening. Its even getting to the point now where i just cant go to sleep cause im waiting to spot the next one, think ive aged about ten years in the last couple of weeks for lack of sleep so lets hope we can find out what they are.........then i may get a good nights kip!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by devareous

I thought they were gearing up for something but I been seeing them for 2 years and over time more and more of them come.They might be observing or and waiting for people to notice them because I notice they don't really try to hide much when you spot them, they kind of wobble it seems to make themselves noticed. not sure on that though.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
Hey Joe... ive use starry night to see when satellites are passing over.. they are passing all the time.
but when ive found some to look out for.. i'l wait and wait and wait and dont see a damn thing.. these
things are not satellites.. im now even seeing them flash as someone else mentioned.. just a flash of
light pulsing every few seconds.. but not a constant flashing.. it will be like 4 flashes of light and then nothing...

thats interesting, the second night I witnessed them i am sure i see some of them shoot across the sky at immense speed leaving a trail behind them but this trail only lasted a few seconds. Iv also noticed a red or white flash but right far away. I know the skeptics will say 'its a planes beacon light' but its not, it would flash once and thats it u never see it again.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

I have experienced something similar to this as well. I was out fishing one night at the pier around 12:30, next to a closed down small military base. I was with three friends, we all looked up in to the sky near the moon and saw 3 dots(starlike) moving in all directions at amazing speed, making formations, stopping and going in an instant, I know for a fact it wasn't satellites, planes, jets, or helicopters with strobe lights

[edit on 2-7-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hi guys I'm new however have been lurking in the shadows reading all the fascinating topics you all post.

Whilst I've not yet seen any of these strange star like lights I am drawn to a recurring thing you keep saying that they appear around the Big Dipper (Aka, Ursa Minor or as us Brits call it "The Plough"). Now you may say so what ? However I'd like to point you to a scary thread made a while back by a poster called D4rk Kn1ght, it's through his thread that I randomly found this website but in his prediction from this thread D4rk Kn1ght's Prediction he mentions this

"Every one apparently is going to see this chain of events play out in the sky." and "this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009"
"It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds..."

Sounds eerily familiar to what you guys are talking about all that is lacking however is the sounds, but it's far too similar to be dismissed I believe. Also for the past couple of years before even reading about all these end world prophecies & predictions I have had a feeling that something big is going to happen in the not to distant future, these increased sightings only strengthen that feeling and it scares me

[edit on 2/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by Soulstone

i had no luck with videoing anything last night as it was too cloudy in london and its still cloudy now. Hopefully the cloud will clear tonight. I can guarantee that if its a clear night and you look with patience you will see at least 2 or more of these things.

London here too.

I actually went by myself one night to the middle of a big field (I know I'm so brave
, and a bit weird, it's kind of scary at first, you hear and see stuff, then you realise it's just a fox or something, then you actually relax with nature) with some food and stuff to watch meteors go by, it was a very clear night, that was the first time I saw these star objects.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I read on ATS that someone tried meditating and contacting whoever flies these UFO's so I thought i would try it!!! something very weird happened and maybe I will post it as another topic later if anyone is interested???

I have bought a panasonic 3ccd movie camera and tripod, i will set it up tonite and watch the sky. if I film anything I will post it here. I just need to know that I am not going mad haha

U probably read my thread I hope you have some experience and I am also going to get a tripod and a camera meditate and hope for something to pop out and I am going to post it over here.

Good luck...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Hi thanks for your post, what you say is very interesting and iv also read on ATS somewhere that quite a few people are hearing humming sounds or strange buzzing noises. Maybe those sounds tie in with these lights? I dont know??

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

VERY interesting, because when I first saw these things I was trying to figure out what it was, there was no flashing lights = no legal plane, it was the size of a star, but it's was moving = not a star, then I noticed it appeared to wobble aswell and I was like WOOOW?? Is it really wobbling?

By the way I'm suprised how big this thread has gotten, this attention has made me feel like going out and looking for them again.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join