Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Do you think everyone at lets say eastern time, at night, can see them if they look? I have a feeling like my skies might not have them and others might. Are they like planes or stars? Do I have to be a certain proximity to see them?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No.. no one is contradicting cause they dont always appear and act the same.. they vary in brightness.
some just appear and as soon as youve seen them will then slowly fade away.. im only getting these ones
on camcorder cause they are so bright... and it is how others say.. its like your suddenly drawn to look
at a certain spot in the sky and there one is..

Anyway heres another one

s292.photobucket.com...

BTW im always ready with my camcorder.. ive been seeing strange things up there for over 2 years now..

O and heres one that fades away

s292.photobucket.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by CosmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
Didn't ya'll see the vid i posted.. come on people. you need to start filming these things.

s292.photobucket.com...¤t=StarObject.flv

very good shot cosmic

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
reply to post by skywatch

Do you think everyone at lets say eastern time, at night, can see them if they look? I have a feeling like my skies might not have them and others might. Are they like planes or stars? Do I have to be a certain proximity to see them?

hmm people have posted seeing them in both southern and northern hemisphere and also both in europe and the states so i guess they are all over

a very high flying airplane in the night can still be seing flickering from the lights it emits and also a plane will travel in straight lines and not cloak. planes can't stop entirely in the sky either.

they look like the other stars, or thats how they are easiest described, they dont seem to flicker and they can be both bright as in the video or more faint. they move like its easy for them to fly in whatever speed direction they like, mostly they dont move as if going somewhere, more like they are searching / watching.. a plane has a destiny port somewhere, a sattelite have a track, these things fly about as if they have nothing better to do (;

you will not be in doubt when you spot them

[edit on 2-7-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

i had no luck with videoing anything last night as it was too cloudy in london and its still cloudy now. Hopefully the cloud will clear tonight. I can guarantee that if its a clear night and you look with patience you will see at least 2 or more of these things.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
..O and heres one that fades away
[edit on 2-7-2008 by CosmicTraveler]

yes

-good catch again.

this is how they cloak

sometimes its possible to track them a little with the naked eye when cloaked...
they seem to change direction, speed up or slow down as if to hide further when they have cloaked

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

hey just watched your other videos and they are exactly like what iv seen!! iv also seen ones that seem to glow a whitey/orange kind of colour especially when they start to fade away.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I can confirm sightings of these, last Saturday night.

I was flashing my keyring led at stars randomly (not trying to achieve anything!), and I almost immediately saw a "star" by the Big Dipper / Plough start moving across the sky. It changed course twice, and I called my niece out - she saw it, then my other niece and girlfriend came out and saw it also. They also saw it change its heading at least once.

Then, my youngest niece points out another 2 moving "stars", all changing speed and direction. I avidly spot the ISS - this was quite different, and on such a clear night I would have spotted the ISS very easily.

A total of 4 moving "stars" spotted last Saturday, 11.30pm, Hampshire UK.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I wonder if the Phoenix Lights and these are the same vehicles....

Can't wait to look tonight. Why do you think more people aren't aware of this?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by happysquirts
You know that exact same thing happened the other day to me. I was outside at around 10:30 havin a smoke, I was staring up at the sky and thinking "I wonder if any of those stars are UFOs?". Lo and behold about 10 seconds later I noticed a star that I could swear was stationary before start to slowly move...I thought it was just my eyes playing tricks on me, but then it just took off at incredible speed into space! Creeped me out a lil bit I must admit.

This same incident happened last summer to me. I was outside about 2am smoking, and a stationary star went from 0 to 60 out of nowhere.
I put that cig out and floored it back in the house. Definitely wasnt up for any late night rendezvous with ET.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I tried filming them last night but my camera can't catch it because its too dark.
I think the only way for me to catch it on video is when its just turning dark and there's still light out. Other than that I'll have to buy one of those cameras with a telescope attachment.

For anyone wondering why this is not in the news, is because of something called "cover up". Illuminati owns the media. Internet is the only thing they cant control, its too big.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I don't think it's exactly a cover-up. There are independent run newspapers, as well as I have seen stories about UFOs on many local stations on you tube. Just never anything about moving stars and I think if these things were this noticeable and around this frequently one of these papers or stations would pick it up. Personally I know the manager of fox news and know that he has never been asked to cover-up anything. He's not someone who would lie.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Sorry Soulstone, i really dont think these things are an eye or mind trick..... if it was only myself who had witnessed them then yeah I would think ok its my head playing tricks on me.

I am sure at some point on a clear night in your part of the world (where are you anyway?) you will eventually see these things.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

Good video that is similar to the UFO's I see, for sure this is a UFO it moves exactly like one.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Pennsylvania. After seeing that video I'm not convinced they're eye tricks anymore.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

hi i went and bought the attachment so i can fix my camera to my telescope. Only problem is, I have a big telescope and the way some of these things move it will be hard to track them from the telescope. The attachment I have can also fit on binoculars so i will get some this weekend. I just wish the weather would change here in the UK.

What camera do you use??? I have a panasonic 3ccd and will use it as soon as the skies clear from these clouds.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by buds84

I don't think it's exactly a cover-up. There are independent run newspapers, as well as I have seen stories about UFOs on many local stations on you tube. Just never anything about moving stars and I think if these things were this noticeable and around this frequently one of these papers or stations would pick it up. Personally I know the manager of fox news and know that he has never been asked to cover-up anything. He's not someone who would lie.

Yeah you will see the the odd UFO story on the news but they are always breif.
You think the government is is telling the public about all the information they have on UFO's?
the government lies this is nothing new, and they hide a lot of stuff we don't know about.
People have been killed and hushed about UFO's all over the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I wonder if the Phoenix Lights and these are the same vehicles....

Can't wait to look tonight. Why do you think more people aren't aware of this?

More people are not aware of this because they dont pay much attention to whats around them anymore. I mean now days people seem too caught up with there busy lives. Its like the time i noticed a strange light in the sky and i told my family, my brother and sister wouldnt even look out the window, they just said 'oh its a crane' they still wouldnt have it when I said i have it on video zoomed in to 500x and u could see it was not a crane, plane, bird or anything else like that.

Seems people are too close minded to these things. Although I am trying my damn hardest to get the people around me to open there eyes! I even wrote 2 books so I could get the message out there that people should look upto the skies more rather then keep looking to the ground.

Damn I sound crazy now dont i? haha

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

My camrea is older a JVC GR-DVL510

support.jvc.com...

I have a lens that doubles the zoom.
It just a matter of having enough light to see UFO's because I can berly pick up normal stars when its too dark.

I think I need a infrared cam

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've also seen these star-like objects moving around in the night sky and thought that they were probably satellites and such like. However, there's a part of me that wants to believe they're something exotic.

So what tools would an astronomy expert recommend that would help me deny ignorance? Also, if budget permits, I might like to capture something to share with you experts for analysis.

Cheers guys

[edit on 2/7/2008 by Suspended]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join