It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

This is pretty freaky as I noticed what sounds like the exact same thing a few days ago since I started smoking outside my house, it was going south and next to orion's belt.

The people I mentioned it to said it must have been a satellite which did not seem so unusual to me considering there are a lot of satellites orbiting the earth.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

HI MY NAME IS MATTANIAH,

I LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA. SOUTH.

STRANGE BUT REAL,AND TRUTH. 29-09-2008 19:15:00
30-09-2008 19:15:00

CLEAR SKY- STARS SHINE BRIGHT. AN NO CLOUDS, NO CLOUDS- CLEAR SKY.
STARLIKE, LIGHT, MOVING AT FAST SPEED- REAL FAST SPEAD.
NOT EVEN AN AEROPLANE MOVE THAT FAST.
APPROACHING FROM NOTRH GOING TO SOUTH DIRECTION., MOVING THROUGH THE STARS, SOMETHING STARLIKE, LIGHT,!
STRANGE BUT REAL.

FOLLOWING NIGHT SAME TIME APPROACHING FROM NORTHWEST GOING SOUTHEAST MOVING AT FAST STEAD SPEAD,
CLEAR SKY, NO CLOUDS,
BUT THIS TIME THE STARLIKE, LIGHT, FADED AWAY!!!!!
BEFORE THE STARLIKE, LIGHT, COULD PAST THE NEXT STAR THE STARLIKE , LIGHT, IS GONE.??
ALL STARS ARE VISIBLE, THE STARLIKE, LIGHT, FADED AWAY IN THE MIDST OF THE OTHER BRIGHT STARS.

NO CLOUDS IN THE SKY AND NO SLOW MOVING AEROPLANES IN SIGHT, THIS NIGHT WAS ALSO A CLEAR SKY.!!!!!
STANGE BUT REAL AND TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Found this video tonight on YT. I looked it up actually because this episode aired the other day. These videos and a couple of the videos that the ATS field team took while they were there are some of the best videos i've seen of the objects.

you tube

Start watching at 6:00 mins. The rest of the video is pretty boring... and kind of cheesy.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have experienced these objects in the sky when I was very little. They came down close to the mountain I was near and seemed to play in the sky.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Good find

You get a nice big star.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen this? My best friend, his wife, her parents and I were sitting around a campfire by her Grandparents beach on a lake in NW Wisconsin. We had been admiring the sky and the setting crescent moon. This was last Friday, 10-3-2009. At 8:25pm I saw a VERY large white, bright glowing sphere similar to a star but a thousand times bigger (I can't give an actual size ratio comparison, but it obviously wasn't a star). It was flying towards us going E/NE at an incredible speed and with a graceful, subtle flight pattern (not a perfectly straight line). It seemed like it was flying much lower than a Airline jet because of its size and speed but the odd thing was it had no blinking lights and was completely silent. By that point it had been flying for about 45 seconds and during the last few seconds it slowed down and began to shrink as if it changed its flight pattern and started elevating like it was leaving our atmosphere. After a second or two it changed from white to red as if it just hit the after burners and shrank faster until it was so far away that it had shrunk to nothing and disappeared.

I couldn't believe it. I have NEVER seen anything like it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
wow.some of these reports are similar to mine that i have seen almost every night .i have witnessed 16 lights in a row straight line formation.this happened on the 26th of september.these bright light objects look like super btight stars,but for one thing they move.very different colors such as red yellow hot orange.did not have video that night ,but i have many videos of these so called looking stars that move on a regular basic.these are very wierd i have also seen 2 objects like stars transform into 1 objects,i have many videos of them blinking out then reappearing in another place.and also have a picture of a bat winged aircraft that isnt the f-118 stealth .this is smaller and more defined bat wing on rear of craft.i have heard there is similar events happening in the united kingdom.i have no idea what is happening here but this is happening on a more frequent basis.my theory is that they are ready to reveal they are here and have been here all along .i believe these aircraft can cloak themselves so we cannot see them.i believe the crafts are mapping our skies and land ,so far praceful,but what if they are not they can attack us at will,with no threat from us.i believe we will no soon.thanks for this post .i will have many videos soon i can post and pics of these strange lights seeya,painmaker

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i'm seeing these objects on almost a nightly basis here in new york city.

with so much light pollution, so few stars are visible. the ones that are very apparent, or at the least some of them, wobble. every night.

i'm assuming it's atmospheric disturbance, unless there's some sort of nyc observation campaign going on.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi I posted a bit earlier about these strange star like objects seen in Walkerville is south Australia. Since then I have read other posts.

There is some pretty wacky shizer going on in this thread. The dude talking about dreaming about aliens and meditating crap etc, I believe this short of crap muddies the waters and make legitimate sightings devalued.

Weird stuff. I've gotta say though what I’ve said is kind of weird too.

I have never seen lights like this since. I often look ands it’s been roughly 20 years since I witnessed this event. I now believe it was a one off occurrence extremely rare.

This was definitely not a satellite or wobbling stars. These objects were moving radically and beyond the limits any aircraft I know of. They weren’t iridium flairs. They weren't a trick of the eye and as others have said if this was the case all stars would do this. Nope.

I was hoping someone could explain that what I saw as something earthly

What the hell was it???

Posted on 2-7-2008 @ 01:40 AM by chise61. This person has had an almost identical experience to what I had.

The problem is it’s all easily debunked and mixed in with fruit cakes shizer who the hell is going to take notice. I think that it’s such rare an event it would be ridiculous for any government to investigate and any government that did would be ridiculed.

Is there any group taking this stuff seriously?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
i'm seeing these objects on almost a nightly basis here in new york city.

with so much light pollution, so few stars are visible. the ones that are very apparent, or at the least some of them, wobble. every night.

i'm assuming it's atmospheric disturbance, unless there's some sort of nyc observation campaign going on.

Hmm yes the wobble could be the atmosphere affecting the light.

To be sure if it's a starlight object or satellite, look out for one that moves accross the sky.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Whoa. Holy Hell. I thought I was the only one seeing this. When I go outside to smoke I am always looking towards Orion's Belt. 2 nights ago I thought saw something strange. I thought I saw some abnormal movement between the 3 stars and there was a lot of twinkling, kinda like that last little twinkle or flash at then end of a firework(sparkler). I didn't think anything of it, thinking maybe my eyes were just shifting too fast or that they were having trouble adjusting to the light. Are you telling me I'm not the only one who has seen this? If so, that would be my first kind of UFO sighting.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I know I started this thread and then disappeared for awhile. I had some serious problems at home so needed to take time out and sort them. I have now bought some equipment which consists of a 3 ccd video camera, a wide angle lens, a computerised telescope, and other gear. I will be setting it up in a field near where I live and will be taking quite a few people (some of these people dont believe in aliens or ufo's). My aim is to prove to them that 'something' is up there. Whether its alien or human, there is definately something other then satellites, space station and planets up there.

My girlfriend lives in Margate Kent (United Kingdom) and one clear evening we decided to drive out to a place called Reculver, an old roman fort is situated there. As we setup the telescope we started noticing flashes near the big dipper. As i set the telescope up to look at the big dipper my girlfriend shouted out at an orb flying across the sky. It moved too fast for me to get the telescope to look. We noticed many of these orb like lights shoot across the sky. They was not shooting stars though. As we talked about what these orbs could be, we then both looked in awe at this huge well, all i can call it is a huge ship. It shot right over our heads.... It was up high but massive, it was like a black triangle with blue around the edges, and an orb like light in the middle. It moved so fast and there was no noise. We was in shock, trying to work out what the hell it was then we see another one fly above us, we packed our things up got in the car and drove home as fast as we could.... she was very scared, I admit i was also spooked.

A few weeks after this, she came to London, and we sat in a dark field near me. We noticed 6 of these starlike objects in the sky. There is definately something up there.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hello truthseekers,

I live in Foster City California and just recently, have seen the phenomena you guys describe, no joke. I was lying on the hood of my truck on Oct. 29th at around 6:30-7:00 PM, smoking a cigarette. Looking up at the stars, I noticed what appeared to be a non-twinkling, white-blue star, coming in from the north-northeast heading south. I didn't know what I was looking at, it looked like a star, except it was moving. Not only was it drifting along, it stopped directly overhead, changed course, sped-up and slowed down, which piqued my interest immediately. The thing moved too fluid to be a plane, helicopter, satellite (my first thought) or anything else. It moved in the sky like an air hockey puck, fluid and erratic, yet staying directly overhead.

I ran to get my binoculars (even though I was afraid I might lose it). Through my binoculars, it was a bright, fuzzy white-blue disk, never seen anything like it before. Have no idea what it was but, I'm convinced I've witnessed a UFO.

Impressed by what I'd seen, I went out the next night and sure enough, another "Moving star" appeared. I had my telescope this time. Through the scope, it looked like a dim blue-green circle, not as bright as the one from the previous night.

What does all this mean? I have no idea. UFOs that look like stars from the ground sounds like the perfect camouflage, if it's not moving, it's impossible to pick it out from the stars. Pretty amazing world we live on here, lots of stuff going on behind the scenes.

So, if you live in Foster City or the San Francisco Bay Area, pay attention to the stars at night, you might spot a UFO.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well I never thought I'd be providing my own "experience" so soon on here.
Just tonight, I went outside (remembering I read somewhere Venus and the Moon would be out tonight) on the phone, and looked in the sky.

I saw multiple stars, but three in particular shining brighter than the others.
They weren't in a triangle or any other shape or anything.

It looked like this from my location (without the dashes) :

Now an hour or probably less, I go back out and notice the 2nd one from the order of left to right is gone. Before when it was out, I noticed it was flashing red and blue. I have considered it's because my eyes are relatively bad. But stars don't just disappear...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by KyleIsLOST]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I live in middle Georgia and my bed faces a huge window. My husband and I have seen similiar objects almost every night. We usually see them around 10pm or after. They change colors get closer and then seem to fade to only reappear. They also move side to side and up and down. Some nights we see more than others.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Tonight (nov 16, 11pm ) I observed what was too bright to be a star and if it was a planet, it woulld not be twinkling, as planets (like venus) do not twinkle. The star-like obkect was red, white and green and twinkling. I have never seen anything like it in my 61 years. I saw it looking towards the moon and then out to the right from the moon. It was low in the sky. It was not moving. I think I was looking towards the Southwest over the mountains west of Hemet, Calilfornia. Did anybody see this object this evening?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

hey justjoe, ive disappeared from this thread for a while to.

i took my friend out several times in the summer, i wanted to prove to him that the star ufo's had multiplied many times in sighttings recently
one night we counted 13 occurences and every night we went out last summer we saw at least 5.
we saw a lot of other things, one time we were sitting talking in the balcony and one of the stars would travel right over us, stop and search around and then after a while stop right over us... then something really creapy happened.. i looked right up at it and it sort of dived, it got bigger very fast (and these types are only big if they are close, otherwise they look just like a moving star). well i got a little freaky and ask my freind to go inside...

anyway i just wanted to write that they sort of went for a holiday, -didnt see much to them since august, but then they came back, saw 2 the other day, -and i only looked for 5min. went out again in the night, sat for about half an hour and didnt see anything exept some shooting stars.

i have personally seen over 50 nights of theese each with 1-10 sightings, so i urge anybody who reads this to give it a try, also and even if you dont see any the first night.

keep on looking for the truth...!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleIsLOST

Hello kyleislost,

thanks for adding to this thread, what you witnessed sounds very interesting! I have seen something similar too but for some reason these damn things are hard to get on my camera because they are either so high up or dimly lit.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Hello Skywatch,

Its interesting that you have recently spotted some of these things, I have been looking recently but not seen any for awhile just some beautiful yet freakish looking shooting stars, but then I am not looking for too long. During the summer I did witness loads, I will start looking again though. At the moment its a bit cloudy here and has been quite often. Let me know if you see any!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Sorry, something I would like to add... your right in the fact that these starlike objects have seemed to take a sort of holiday as I have not seen any since October now. So this basically proves that they are not satellites!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join