It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are a SINGULARITY (blackhole)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello

Lately I have been reading what I can find and watching Nassim Haramein's videos on GV.

HUGE 2 x 4 hours

Who is Nassim:
en.wikipedia.org...

His GV videos:
PART1

Google Video Link

PART2

Google Video Link

Basicly what nassim believes is the following:

Center) Topological representation of the Haramein-Rauscher solution as a result of the addition of torque and Coriolis force terms as an amendment to Einstein’s field equations, which modifies the Kerr-Newman solution. The Lorentz invariance conditions are reconciled by utilizing a modified metrical space, which is not the usual Minkowski space, but the U4 space. This space is a consequence of the Coriolis force acting as a secondary effect, which is generated from the torque term in the stress-energy tensor. (Right) Coriolis type dynamics of the dual U1 x U1 spacetime manifold are illustrated. The form of metric produces the dual torus as two copies of U1 x U1, which is demonstrated through the S3 spherical space, is related to the SU2 group and other Lie groups. (Left) the 24 element group through S2 yields the cuboctahedral group which Haramein and Rauscher relate to the U4 space and the structure of the vacuum.

For more information see his website:
theresonanceproject.org...

This guy is on the right track I believe.
He states that with Einstein/newton theories 95% of the energy isn't accounted for with his theory everything falls into place.

Also what is facinating is his research on the flower of life depictions in the abidos tempel. the new ideas about egypt and the timeline.

BR
PPL

(image tags)

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
*turns off the music*

Alright, i'll admit you got my attention.

For those of you who are unprepared to sit through 8 hours of physics, go to the website.

PPLwakeUP, i'd love to know what brought you to these findings, i always thought it would be fun to see how long it took scientists to explain something i figured out by employing my mental abilities.

Obviously, i'm very happy that they figured it all out in only a few years after i had my first visualisation of this effect.

Hell, maybe i was just seeing into my future mind.

*HINT, HINT*

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This sounds similar to a thread that i started, i've posted the link here if your interested.

ATS

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I love that guy
. watched his presentation a few months ago and had a 'wow, Wow, WOWOWOW!' feeling the whole time, and that is a good thing
. For me it makes sense but that doesn't say anything about the truth of it all and i didn't understand half of it but it is a good watch for the fragments people do understand.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
yes , I also have seen his presentation..
we are a singularity...yes.......
its great stuff to wrap your head around..
thanx for posting it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I used to think that everything continues forever to smaller and bigger, I even thought that we could perhaps form a gigantic human cell altogether. However it didnt really make sense scaling wise.

Anyway I am only half way in... But I very much support this idea.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is SOOOO frustrating! He mentions in the first part some of the things he will address, and by the end of the first part... He hadn't addressed them, and the second part is not there!!!

I want to see the second part! A google search brings up nothing - in fact, the first part does not work directly and has to be embedded somewhere else.

So. How can I find the rest!?! Any help would be awesome!

As to what I watched so far, I was amazed at how much I took for granted of what he talked about. The path of the planets around the sun, for example. I just figured everyone knew that really, the whole system moved and that actual path described was rather like a spring and not a circle.

But he did clarify a great deal I was seeing only dimly, and for that reason I was thrilled to watch the first four hours.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hello

Go to Google Video website and type Nassim Haramein there will be two 4 hour episode PART1 and PART 2 I guess you need to watch part 2 now.

BR
PPL

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP

Hello

Go to Google Video website and type Nassim Haramein there will be two 4 hour episode PART1 and PART 2 I guess you need to watch part 2 now.

BR
PPL

That's just it... I did that and it brings up everything but the vid! There's a white space where the vid should be. And the same is true for part 1.

Here in the thread, part 1 works just fine. Part 2 is blank. But if one embeds part 1, it works. Part 2 does not.

EDIT to add: Found Part 2 here: video.aol.com...

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Hello

That's the video.
Hope you enjoy it!

Nassim is the einstein of this century + he explain also good in layman language!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have watched it and am SOOO glad I did! Most of what he presents folds well into The Terra Papers - though there is some that does not quite mesh.

I wrote him an email, hoping he would read the Papers and get back with me...

Anyway, if I have news to report, I will.

Thanks, OP!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I have watched it and am SOOO glad I did! Most of what he presents folds well into The Terra Papers - though there is some that does not quite mesh.

I wrote him an email, hoping he would read the Papers and get back with me...

Anyway, if I have news to report, I will.

Thanks, OP!

OP? Funny, that has been on my mind the whole day. Trying to figure out what it stands for.

The Terra Papers? I don't know it. I'm reading The Serpent of Light by Drunvalo Melchizedek. It's a good compliment to what Nissim is talking about. Drunvalo is also about the Flower of Life structure and his sacred geometry.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
OP? Funny, that has been on my mind the whole day. Trying to figure out what it stands for.

OP=Original Poster/Original Post (depending on context).

The Terra Papers? I don't know it. I'm reading The Serpent of Light by Drunvalo Melchizedek. It's a good compliment to what Nissim is talking about. Drunvalo is also about the Flower of Life structure and his sacred geometry.

Yes, I have watched a number of Drunvalo's presentations.

As for the Terra Papers...

The Papers were written by Robert Morning Sky, a Hopi (and Apache) whose grandfather was part of a group of Hopi who saw a "UFO" crash in 1947 and arrived first on the scene, rescuing Bek'Ti, a "blue," from the wreckage before the military showed up.

Bek'Ti was nursed back to health by the Hopi tribe, and Bek'Ti came to trust them. In return for the kindnesses, Bek'Ti taught some tribal members the history of Earth (with holographic projection and all!).

The tribe (or those few that were selected for this information) have been keeping the information secret, passing it down the (few) generations. Robert Morning Sky was chosen as one who would learn the information.

Robert kept the information secret, but he began to see it coming out in various forms in such writings as Sitchen and Bramley, none of who had the full story. So he felt that he could write up something that dealt only with the specifics he had seen out in the world already.

And so, as a paper for college, he wrote The Terra Papers.

When I was reading the Papers, I had not seen your presentation. In fact, I was an "alien agnostic." I gave it about a 60% probability aliens were on and around this planet. And when I read the first pages, I was certain I was reading bad scifi. I nearly quit at page 25. But I was intrigued by the back story and wanted to see what the point was, so I kept reading.

At page 40, things started making a bit of sense, and by the time I got to the end I was shaking, literally, from a radical paradigm shift. I KNEW they are amongst us.

I knew that a great deal of information was missing even as I read the Papers, and Nassim filled in some. But there were places that did not mesh, and I was wondering if he had read them.

Here is a link to them (the page numbers on the site do not correspond to the page numbers in the Papers, page 26 - which is "missing" - was blank in Book 1, pages 4 and 28 were blank in Book 2):

www.freedomdomain.com...

It is about 2 hours of reading.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting this i found it very informative and extremely easy to understand even though a few of the principles are quite complex. This guy seems to have some very interesting if not controversial opinions on the current state of physics and it will be interesting to see the results of his peer review in the usa.
What did everyone think about his claims on crop circles etc? ive never come across the cc with the alien and the cd in binary code before which i thought was amazing wether it was done by people or other entities!!
Thanks again OP !

Dskys

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am not formally educated in physics, but I have been a fan of the philosophical side of quantum physics.

Help me to take away something significant in laymens terms here, from the resonance project?

What exactly is this project?

I went to the site, I see a kundalini spiral effect. I read we all are event horizons. If so, then what?

I have read up on The Layman's Terms of Dark Matter.

Could someone more educated on this topic give me a good summary?

Thanks,

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
Could someone more educated on this topic give me a good summary?

Are you looking for justification to watch the 8 hours of presentation? I would not call myself "more educated" except that I watched all 8 hours and can say that I am astonishingly enriched for the time I took.

It is hard to "encapsulate" this information, because the range of subjects he pulls together is quite wide (geometry of space/time, fractals, the Pyramids, crop circles, to name a few) and it would be nearly a transcription to describe what he presents.

I will say that his presentation is gloriously geared to the layman. Very easy to grasp, and entertaining.

My recommendation? Watch the presentation.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Take care of your lower-fractal self and your higher-fractal self will take care of you.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hello

That's the video.
Hope you enjoy it!

Nassim is the einstein of this century + he explain also good in layman language!

nassim the successor to einstein.... are you serious what about people like say oh i dont know ED WITTEN MICHIO KAKU STEVEN HAWKING STEVEN WEINBERG PHILLIP ANDERSON nassim the next einstein lmao

[edit on 24-7-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

Hello

That's the video.
Hope you enjoy it!

nassim the successor to einstein.... are you serious what about people like say oh i dont know ED WITTEN MICHIO KAKU STEVEN HAWKING STEVEN WEINBERG PHILLIP ANDERSON nassim the next einstein lmao

If I recall correctly... There were MANY prominent Newtonian scientists who L'ed their A's off at Einstein - until experiments showed that he had something of worth. Just because you can point to other scientists does not mean any of them are right.

It very well may be that Nassim is "the next Einstein." He surely brings the Universe together in ways no others have - much like Einstein.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i just watched the 8 hours and it is jaw dropping stuff!

i highly recommend you to watch it but i was a little disappointed to not see many comments about it here on ats?

also i went to his wiki page linked by the op but it has been deleted????????????

new topics

top topics

join