Some of these topics are kinda silly,but I will give you credit for origonality. It does bring some questionable thought up though. For one I see your
point with a robot because it is an inanimate object, but why would anyone want to have sex with a robot? Wait... I don't want to know. The Alien is
full of life as we know of (We really don't know what aliens could be) so this must mean if they came down and had a bang a romma party that means
you cheated by participating in it.
Because this topic is so silly I'm going to raise the ohter question of an animal. I is completely sick but is it cheating?
Originally posted by pikypiky
Okay, 'people'! Getting, errrm, involved with anything or anyone other than your current significant other is cheating, especially with the cheater
hides the 'extra affair'. Viewing pornographic materials (whether real or animated) is also cheating because, errrm, the partner is not there in
So you are saying that if you get permission/consent than it's not cheating?
I don't even have the time to get serious about the social psychology and real psychological deffinition if "cheating"!
You first have to realize that society creates very undefined ideas and runs with it. The concept of cheating is one of those. Everyone has their own
idea of what it is.
Dictionary deffinition in simple laymans terms:
1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4. To elude; escape: cheat death.
1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately
, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
3. Informal To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.
4. Baseball To position oneself closer to a certain area than is normal or expected: The shortstop cheated toward second base.
So going by this simple deffinition of the word cheating I would say that pikypiky is correct.
In the relationship there has to be rules deffined and if you break them than you are cheating. If your spouse dosen't mind you have oral sex but not
intercourse than those are the rules. You break them you are cheating.
[edit on 1-7-2008 by MrMysticism]