It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duke May Be Pulling For Obama???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I found this article about white supremacists and their attitudes toward this upcoming election. What they say in this article is a little surprising.

www.tnr.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Doesn't sound like he's "pulling for" Obama to me...

Self-described white nationalists like himself, he explained cordially, "don't see much difference in Barack Obama than Hillary Clinton--or, for that matter, John McCain." Sure, Duke considers Obama "a racist individual," citing his Afrocentric Chicago church.
"They say he's for change. What change? He's become almost a cult figure. I don't see any shining light around Obama's head. I don't see any halos," Duke said.

And the title of your article is "Even white supremacists don't hate Obama." Where did you get the title of this thread?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It would not surprise me to see David Duke and his ilk hoping to see Barack Obama get into the White House. They may look at it as the best recruiting tool they could wish for. They will cast his ever decision, good or ill, in terms of his skin-color or as an afront to white heritage. With every disaster, mistake or scandal they will use it as propaganda that African-Americans are incapable of leading or are uncivilized savages. Or worse, they will use it as proof that African-Americans and other races are conspiring to destroy white America.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I read an article on another website that interviewed several white supremacists. They apparently want Obama to win so the country can see how terrible an African-American President would be, thereby sparking a race war so that the Aryan state can rise again.

I'm not kidding. Seems a little ridiculous, of course.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
All the man actually said was he saw little difference between the three candidates. I fail to see where that means he's against Obama winning the election.. Let's give the Devil his dues.

new topics

top topics

join