It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else not interested in Will Smith's Hancock?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Drunken superman goes mad. Another pissy worthless Will Smith movie. I mean, when is Will Smith going to go back to comedy? He's trying to hard to be serious, but he's better as a comedian. I remember prince of bel air, that was a good show. The guy's lost his mind!

Will, if you are reading this stop making piss/horrid films.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Are you saying Hancock ISN'T a comedy?
Coz the trailers look that way inclined.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Coming from a guy who liked the new Indy movie...:shk:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I thought the previews looked fairly entertaining. Jedi, I think you are just predisposed to only liking movies with Lucas' name attached to them.

JbT

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Will Smith lost my attention with Iam Legend.

Ill stay away from this movie like the plague.

Hes just too much of a kids actor, and he cant shake that image, and his acting proves it.... IMHO.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Drunken superman goes mad. Another pissy worthless Will Smith movie. I mean, when is Will Smith going to go back to comedy? He's trying to hard to be serious, but he's better as a comedian. I remember prince of bel air, that was a good show. The guy's lost his mind!

Will, if you are reading this stop making piss/horrid films.

sort of like " arrogant, egotistical Jedi protege of a Sith Lord kills all his freinds and fellow Jedi's "

Will Smith is a great actor and I saw "I am Legend" and it was pretty good ! I expect "Hancock" to be a great film. It shows that being a superhero is not as great a deal as everyone would think. there is immense pressure being a superhero and obviously Hancock wants no part of it.

maybe you should not go see films that are not made by G. Lucas because you have a bias towards other directors. Lucas is good...but he is not the genius everyone thinks he is.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Do you still watch that show?

I mean its prime was in the early 90s, I suggest its time to move on, Join us in the new Millennium bro.

Although I am not a fan of Will, I wouldn't mind seeing this new movie, I mean who wouldn't want to be a drunken super hero!?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How can you not think Hancock looks good and think that the Legend of the Crystal Skulls was a good movie? In my opinion the new Indy movie sucked major pole and Hancock will suck a big hancock. I'm tired of Will Smith savin the world. He does it in like every movie he makes. He is a very good actor though. I'll give him that. I just hope he's not makin superhero movies when he's like 80 years old like Harrison Ford.

new topics

top topics

join