It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting bad things at the Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I know that some are predicting that they (the Olympics) won't happen at all, but it looks like they will. I just fear that it will be used as a grand stage for an act that will be used to start a war. I am thinking something like Munich will happen again.

Either American or Israeli athletes will be kidnapped or killed by a terrorist organisation that will be somehow tied to Iran. Conveniently it will give us the green light to go to war. It will be done on the world stage to show the world why we are going to war, since any attack will be so heavily scrutinized by the international community.

I REALLY hope I am wrong. I don't usually make predictions but this has been nagging at the back of my mind for a while, so I figured I would get it out there.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i hope they go ahead as planned, I love the Olympics - plus if they do, it proves John Titor is a hoax once and for all.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
if what you say actually happens i'm pretty sure that the american people would revolt and protest war on a mass scale; riots and all. and that will be the perfect time for halliburtons "deathcamps" to be put to use. the talk of all this has got me hacking chunks. if we spread even farther in the mid east every without disposable income will be out of luck for a long time while the economy completely collapses under us, after all it is more important to spend money on lies and wars than it is to protect the people who truly make this country run.
makes me sick thinking whats ahead...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I also hope that you are wrong. And from what i know (or assume,to be more precise) of Chinese security capabilities it is highly unlikely, if they are not involved too of course. And i do not think that Iran will be stupid or naive enough to somehow be drawn into this. So far they are doing very well balancing in the diplomatic games.
Maybe this theory is just subconscious materialization of "Chinese Olympics will not happen prophecy " by some individual who was and still is very famous on this forum?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder what will followers of Titor's lies say when Olympics finish nice and smooth with no deaths, no cancelling, blah, blah...

Maybe Titor hurts himself live on tv or just vanish (he will of course say he goes to future to live there).

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I am not tying this to Titor. I also don't think that Iran would have a hand in it any more than Iraq had a hand in 9/11. Iran seems to be talking tough but if they really wanted a war, they would have started one by now. They have been given ample opportunity.

Two countries seem hell bent on starting a war right now, America and Israel. I wouldn't put it passed either one of them to sacrifice a few pawns on the world stage in the hopes of generating support for that war.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
How would China react if they experienced a terrorist event? Would they swap sides? I mean they seem like a pro Russia, pro Iran state so which in turn means issues with us granted we do much business with them.

Just thoughts

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't foresee anything happening in Bejing as there will 3 policemen for every person there. I think that should cover it all. There might be an earthquake or two but thats it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
How would China react if they experienced a terrorist event? Would they swap sides? I mean they seem like a pro Russia, pro Iran state so which in turn means issues with us granted we do much business with them.

If they experience terrorism it will be related to Tibet or something. I can't imagine why the Muslim terrorist groups would want to mess with them; they aren't having issues with China.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I need a clearer date on this. I have started a predictions calendar and if you could be more specific it would be great...
Thanks
Zaim...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

top topics

join