It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Dispatches from the Codex Commission Meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Here is an other video update about Codex Alimentarius.

The ongoing conspiracy to criminalise food for health.

Be sure to have a look because this be comming to your town sooner than later.

Following this subject it becomes very clear how grand conspiracies work in day to day life.

Earlier today Dr. Rima E. Laibow and Maj. Gen. Bert Stubblebine, our intrepid Natural Solutions Foundation trustees and Public Observers at the annual Codex Alimentarius (World Food Code) attended the first session of the Commission and filed a video report from the conference room at the UN conference center hosting the meeting.
www.healthfreedomusa.org...

Other threads on this subject.

INQUIRY: Codex Alimentarius and EEC6565

Article: NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius

(edit:added links)

[edit on 1-7-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Geez. Did it again. See next post...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Akkaeneset]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Will take a moment when I can to review the vid, but no time just at the moment.

Still... I wanted to thank you for posting this, and also say that this Codex Alimentarius scares the pee out of me. What human heart thought the way to go was to declare nutrients TOXINS? Thus making it impossible to get nutrients in any efficacious quantity without a prescription...

None, I have no doubt. It was the lizard-hearted.

NOTE: Akkaenaset is my partner and fiance. We share a computer and I failed to notice that he logged in. Again.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ah, geez. Snooze and lose.

The vids were taken off youtube. Heh. Imagine that.

EDIT to add... They're back up now. [whew!]

[edit on 7/1/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am realy no expert on this subject and i would realy like to know more about this Codex Alimentarius.

Is this realy as bad as some people make it sound or is it some scare mongering going on ?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Here's some vids to watch... Take time to watch all segments of this one:

www.youtube.com...

And then there is this:

www.youtube.com...

It's scarier than sin.

[edit on 7/2/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow, is all I can say, WOW!!!

I work at a health food store, and we sell many alternative health items such as probiotics, vitamins and minerals, super foods and juices(natural remedies that don't require prescriptions). I wonder what would happen to that department in the store if this gets passed. If anyone has heard of Earth Fare, we don't sell anything that isn't at the very least Natural in its composition. We also don't sell any meat, poultry, or dairy products that use hormones or genetic modification. Does anyone think a lot of businesses and jobs will be lost if this legislation gets passed? Not to mention our right to choose for ourselves what we eat and use as medicine? I swear, I'm getting angrier each day goes by when I discover more and more legislation that is going to take away our rights to choose in so many aspects of our lives. It's getting to the point where the only thing left to do is to draw a line in the sand and fight if they cross it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Some of you may find this thread on Herbal Medicine of interest:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, the Southwest School of Botanical Medicine has a remarkable website, the contents of which you may wish to download and/or print before the website goes dark or is outlawed by various arms by which Codex will be implemented.

My opinion is that Codex is an even more serious threat to human health than GMO foods.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ludaChris

I do not think that this sector will crumble totally, but it will take a blow. Number of different firms will decrease as only the big ones will be able to keep the standards (which means taking batch tests and such) and be responsible for the product in general.
I blame this very industry (makers of plant extracts, mineral and vitamins) for not taking similar but less painful steps by them self which mean that FDA would lack the support of conventional medicine people that it enjoys now in the issue.
The majority of producers of these remedies (and hoaxes too) failed to provide info for special cases (pregnancies,interactions,kidney/liver problems) and took no responsibility. But product being natural does not necessary means that it is safe for all, especially if it does work.
For me - even though i understand that it is the interests and money of pharma companies mainly, interest of patients and medical stuff are just used to push the issue - i feel that a regulation is needed,maybe not such since it is a deliberate overkill (of course if what i hear about it is true and not exaggerated.) but it has to be. And since the "natural" industry lacked the will to do it they now loose ground (or market) to pharma industry.
Also - on a more personal note - what is super food?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
At first initial look this codex thing looks quite serious.

Again i am no expert so some conformation, or debunking, by people who know some of this case would be good.

My impression is that this codex is not to regulate the health system for the benifit of the people in the world but only to benefit big pharma, and maybe even worse, a conspiracy against the people of the world.

The Food and Drug Administration's wildest dream (and our worst nightmare) in the area of natural therapies is about to come true.

There is a conspiracy among multinational drug companies and their paid puppets in government, to make natural therapies unobtainable by regulating them out of the market.

Compliance will be possible, but the cost will be so prohibitive that only the multinational drug companies will be able to afford it.

What it means for you, the consumer, is that the global pharmaceutical industry is about to make it impossible for you to buy anything other than their products.

Two years ago, I told you about the passage of the European Union Directive on Dietary Supplements.

This directive, which is part of a larger form of legislation called Codex Alimentarius, severely restricts access to natural health products in Europe.
members.iimetro.com.au...

(1) The "Codex" issue is NOT about stopping supplements worldwide. It is about Big Pharma TAKING OVER, and completely controlling the supplement industry.

(2) The "Codex" issue is NOT a "by itself" issue. It is simply a symptom, and a manifestation, of a much larger problem. What's happening on Planet Earth is that multinational corporations, now, are so large that they, in their daily business dealings, are much larger, and certainly more powerful than MOST of Earth's nations. Those multinational corporations have set up the World Trade Organization (WTO) as the new world government, completely under their control.

(3) The multinational corporations, through the WTO, have set up the situation where THEY are challenging both the idea of DEMOCRACY (people governing themselves) and the power of governments to control world policy.

(4) The multinational corporations, through the WTO, have set up the situation where THEY are intentionally attempting to destroy the North American economy - and that of ALL of the United States' historical allies.

(5) Big Pharma, knowing it is "going down," because of its murderous avariciousness, is attempting to move its PEOPLE into new positions. One of those places is "the supplement industry.."

(6) Big Pharma, knowing it is "going down," is funding its next attempt at world domination (yes, that's what this is about) in the United States - with its DRUG PRICING SCHEMES, and its control, through huge advertising budgets, of the US media. US citizens pay five times what everyone else pays for drugs - for no good reason. Big Pharma is doing this, I believe, to destroy American Industry's ability to compete in a world market.
members.iimetro.com.au...

It seems to me that this is an example of a grand conspiracy and i think there is a lot to be learned about the mechanics behind such a plan.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Here is some more.

As well as hosting its committees, Codex operates a number of intergovernmental task forces dealing with things like biotechnology and GM foods. All of this is a far cry from Codex’s purported original objectives which centred around the need to protect consumers by ensuring foods were free from contaminants such as pesticide residues. Now it mandates ‘acceptable’ levels of everything from pesticides, to chemical additives, GMOs and heavy metal contaminants. The levels are agreed by so-called ‘international scientific consensus’ but the scientists involved tend to be on the payroll of the largest food and drug companies in the world. They are also reliant on safety data that come from studying these toxins in isolation and they make no consideration of our total chemical exposure from all sources.

(snip)

Dr Bruce Ames, Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of California, Berkeley, and a Senior Scientist at Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute (CHORI), is one of many scientists who have long argued, on the basis of ample scientific evidence, that micronutrient deficiencies, associated with modern western diets, are one of the most important factors in the epidemic of chronic diseases. These diseases include the ‘Big 5’: heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity and osteoporosis, which now contribute to the greatest burden on our healthcare systems. Codex, and regulatory regimes based on it, undoubtedly present one of the greatest threats to any healthcare system which seeks to deal with the fundamental causes of disease by addressing micronutrient intakes.
www.anhcampaign.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Google Video Link

I recommend watching this video about Codex.
This woman seems to have done extensive research into this Codex subject.

Here is a direct link to the video, the embedding doesnt seem to work for me.
Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs

[edit on 3-7-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Some of you may find this thread on Herbal Medicine of interest:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, the Southwest School of Botanical Medicine has a remarkable website, the contents of which you may wish to download and/or print before the website goes dark or is outlawed by various arms by which Codex will be implemented.

My opinion is that Codex is an even more serious threat to human health than GMO foods.

Oh...yes indeed. And the two of them combined... We are in deep (growth hormoned) yogurt! And people doubt they are out to exterminate us!

Add the FEMA prison camps (currently empty) that can house ten times (at LEAST) the number we currently have in prison, and, well...

It looks VERY ugly.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
It seems to me that this is an example of a grand conspiracy and i think there is a lot to be learned about the mechanics behind such a plan.

First, thanks for the concise descriptions of what we're up against.

Absolutely there is a grand conspiracy. What we have to do is avoid the "what can I do?" syndrome.

I take personal responsibility for this mess (each of us should). I envision their downfall with fervor, will and intent. I do not fear (each time I feel fear creeping up, I face it, let it wash over me and keep my mind on the result I want). And I love. I love my fellow human kings and queens.

I love them with fervor.

I believe that this is the answer to what they are trying to do to us.

new topics

top topics

join