It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof against evolution

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
You're echoing the same stuff that gig has been the last few days. As well as posting the same videos. Sorry Anonymous ats user for not getting your identity right!~

i like brisburne a lot, i wouldn't want to. I think he's really funny. But I hate the way his videos are peddled around. If i'm forced to, i'll have to make a rebuttal video to each of his. Because videos and tv seem to be the only things people pay attention to nowadays . . i'd still rather not.

[edit on 7/11/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

The vid I posted isn't made by Gisburne, it's by a totally different guy. Looking back, though, they do take the same positions, and have pretty similar voices. Strange! In that light, it's no wonder you thought I was Gig.

My reason for posting the video, and for posting at all, is that it seems creationists tend to regurgitate claims from propaganda films/sites without actually looking them up or searching for a pre-existing rebuttal (of course the same can be said of evolutionists sometimes). Whammy's claim that the Cambrian Explosion refutes common ancestry was a good opportunity to point this out. I think everyone will agree that very bold, theory shattering claims like this and others I see in this thread (like the claim no transitional fossils exist) require a wealth of evidence, and it does no good to this discourse to just spit them out.

Since I don't see a defense of the impossibility of the Cambrian explosion, I will assume I've adequately made my point and stop posting here. Of course, if I do get a response I'll gladly continue. Bye

<< 9  10  11   >>

join