It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask God 3 questions...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
1. Why am I here?
2. What is my purpose?
3. Why is ATS Member "Incarnated" answering all these questions like he's you?

1. To do as you will to do.
2. To improve upon yourself, unless you will to disimprove yourself.

3. Because Michael is the next messenger given upon your world, and he's just itching to get started, but I've not made him to stand up yet, and so he finds great irony in the fact that he can be "here" now and yet invisable too.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
1. Where are my keys?

2. Where did those socks go?

3. Where is Jimmy Hoffa?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Um, actually, Meta-tron(I don't know how to spell his name) is the voice of god and answers questions not Michael. Michael is an archangel who protects Israel I believe.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin

ah yes, but if those that ask questions can not hear the answers then who's duity is it to?

Isreal, is not the nation founded by the Jews. That's a physical logic error. There are many "words" that are not translated in the documents because people have assoiciated that word with a phyical place, set of people, or sence of being.

I AM the protector of those that (have/seek) inner peace.

p.s. I am much much more too boot!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well back in history Gabriel was always the one to deliever such important news as in Mary. Michael was always seen with armor and was more of a protector than a messenger of words of God. A messenger of God yes, but not really the one to answer questions. More of the archangel seen slaying demons.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin

but you speak of history in the "now" time. All the demons have been stomped, as of now, and all that remains are echos of evil that transpond throught the collective conscious mind as confusion, loss and dout.

Lovely as this chat is, it is outside the thread's stream and thus ended.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry 3 is just not enough...

God, Can you restore the original cast of star trek so they can make another 79 episodes?

God, what really happened to the stay puff marshmellow man from hostbusters?

God, how come my wife won't have sex with me every night of the week?

God, how come my sister won't have sex with me?

God, how come I can't get my wife's best friend into bed with me?

I know theres more....

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wait I have more....

God, why did you let johnny carson retire???

God, why did you let them cancel magnum pi?

God, why didn't you give all women D cups?

God, why did you make some women fat?

God, why didn't you make one man and two women sexual relationships socially acceptable?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wait...

my all time need to know...

God, what's the deal with taking a crap? and why did you make it smell soooo bad?

I think that's about all

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

p.s. I am much much more too boot!

Like what?

Delusional?

Schizophrenic?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

Tom, 100 ATS point penalty for asking way too many questions.

You think God has time to answer about magnum pi... pshh...

Now the sister question I think he would answer .... lol

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
God, how come my sister won't have sex with me?

God: "Come on, silly! Why do you think I invented rufies? Take some initiative, my son!"

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Assuming 'God' is the christian god:

1) Christianity preaches forgiveness. When are you going to lead by
example and forgive mankind for original sin?

2) When will good souls who, through no fault of their own, (born prior to
the birth of christ, live in regions too remote for christian missionaries
to reach, for example) are not christian be allowed into heaven?

3) Why do people who only have a lifespan of a few decades have to go
to hell for eternity if they have been wicked? Particularly if all they
have done is follow the practices of their culture, which may have been
unenlightened. (According to christian standards).

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The one question everybody here would ask God:

Is that guy Incarnated on ATS speaking for you?

Oh, and....

Hey God! Briefs or boxers?
Coke or Pepsi?
Do you eat Vegemite in Heaven?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
My friend is into wiccan, astrology, and many of those mysterious type things. I asked her if she would like to be a witch. She says Hell yea.

I said, "No you don't, because if you did you would be doing the work and at least on your way to being one already."

Everybody would want superpowers or know their god questions if they can sit on their touche and someone hands them the gifts.

But those who actually desire these things are already working on the goal. Thats why no superconsciousness is going to tell you everything. You already have the capability to do anything on your own.

We are all buddhas, stop pretending!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Just asking, but wouldn't a person whose job was to be a messenger know how to spell ?

That may sound like a joke, but seriously: There have been so many mis-translations of religious and historical texts, good spelling would seem to be a fundamental requirement to avoid adding to the confusion.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
My friend is into wiccan, astrology, and many of those mysterious type things. I asked her if she would like to be a witch. She says Hell yea.

I said, "No you don't, because if you did you would be doing the work and at least on your way to being one already."

Everybody would want superpowers or know their god questions if they can sit on their touche and someone hands them the gifts.

But those who actually desire these things are already working on the goal. Thats why no superconsciousness is going to tell you everything. You already have the capability to do anything on your own.

We are all buddhas, stop pretending!

um..... ok.......

not much else to say to that. moving on

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

It's a comedy of errors my friend. NOTHING I can do or say or spell or (in anyones personalized free willed perceptions) get "right" or "wrong"....

nothing will make you understand I'm speaking the truth about my charactor, persona, being.

Thus there is no way in no how I can convey in the guides of personlized "reality" to you or anyone else the truth of the words I'm saying.

The event at the tower of babble was not an event where many languages were formed, because mankind could (did) overcome that. The events at the tower of babble, the confusion of the mind and communication with others, deals within each man's ability to percieve as a uniformed society (grouping).

My spelling has nothing to do with the true problem.

so the answer to your question is NO.

I'm a spiritual being. Words are a temporal lack of assumed understanding of historic and expressionisim form of the illusion of communication.

My truest line of expression isn't with in your conscious perspective of reality

hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hmm the questions would depend on my condition:

relaxed:

1) How are you?

2) How is my creation/contribution(*) doing?

3) Can we talk?

--------
(*) we are all creative and expand the creation a little bit in a way.

stressed:

1) What are the nature laws of everthing?

2) How can I bring my PC to run?

3) Where did I put that note to again?

Aeh sorry but stressed I lose the focus after 1 question

Good idea this thread

But incarnated destroys it

Self convinced Arch Angels and Knowing All's should know when they step on the feet of us imperfects. This thread isn't about 'answering' any of this question posed. So can you hold back a little? Thank you.

Hmm ok, except maybe, if you can help me with the one 'bringing my PC to run' question that would be helpful!

(jokeing. My PC is running fine)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

to clariphy.

I say "I like beans". You assume I am telling you one of my "likes" according to food prefrences. You assume you truly "understand" what's going on. You don't. You never will. You should always seek clearer understanding in everything.

Maybe if I say "I liek ebans", you'll stop and ask yourself "what could he be saying?" or at worst you'll pass me off as an idiot and not deem my words worthy for trying to understand. The second is the same as the first when I said "I like Beans". So I saved you time. You should thank me. At best, I've pulled you out of the illusion of your understanding about the way things work for at lest a second.

Spelling has less to do with clear communication then too many will assume.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join