It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any body seen this before

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Fake if said so.

I will say that the site has a dark feeling, a kind of "Silent Hill" feeling, i get lost in there and all is just so strange. Fake it is but some of the letters/replies are just plain bloody eerie as well. All that "watch out" talk, disappearances and from ufo's to the spiritual realm. Iit's just dark imo. The link to Blavatsky's page providing a look into Theosophy. This Blavatsky women is scary-ish, though it is an interesting read.

I guess we all feel different or we spark our own "keep away" sensors, but i feel The Incident site is not 100. Something tells me to keep away.

Nice find. Reminded me how creepy humans can be.

*Yes, amazing how the author states "First letter fake, the rest are true"
In honesty it is not his initial post (The Incident) which i found strange but what got me are some of those comments, why i do not know**

[edit on 7/5/2008 by qonone]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi everyone, sorry if this has been mentioned already....but whats in the picture looks to be ectoplasm. Reminds me of the seances that were done at the Hamilton house here in my city. Dr Hamilton was of course...a doctor lol but because deeply fascinated with the paranormal when his son passed away at a young age. Hamilton would eventually become one of first, and most renowned paranormal researchers in canadian history. Pictures were taken while the seances were in progress, and the results were chilling to say the very least. All the pictures are available to the public at the University of Manitoba Archives.

It is difficult to tell if the pictures are real...some of them look fake but I have been to that house on a ghost tour. (The city I live in has ghost tours every year because of how many stories there are about various hauntings here) Anyway, that house just has a vibe about it and I consider myself to be much more intune with that sort of thing.

Hope that link works...I am still new to ATS so i'm not sure if I did it right. Turn up your speekers....it's scarier with the ambient music

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Strongheart]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join