It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any body seen this before

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi all
i was just trolling the net and came across this obscure bit of something.
not sure what to make of it, seems to be about 10 years old, anybody know anything about it, the comments page is quite interesting.

www.netsummary.dk...

i dont no what to make of it having read and seen the whole site.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have not seen this before, those are some interesting pics though. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Those are some interesting photos indeed!

If a fraud, it was carried out quite convincingly, with the players wearing authentic fits... the lighting looks good... the expressions/reactions genuine...

But I am no expert whatsoever, so I can't wait until the proper skills get applied to these photos.

Nice find!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That's certainly a strange page. And very creepy photos. Like another poster, I must say that if it's fake, it's done well.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i"ve just finished reading the comments page on said site, seems to swings both ways, and some just taking the pi$$.
sure would like to know more about this book,

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Very good find my friend.

I would like to see what our image experts have to say.

IMHO most ATS members are reluctant (with good reason) to believe pictures without the proper analysis, but these look and seem authentic. If they are fake, they're some of the best fakes I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i cant get the link to work?? anyone else???

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
From the very same website:

www.netsummary.dk...

For the technical interested I can tell that It took me 3 days to make the pictures with "Adobe Photoshop" and a bunch of old photos .. Depending on your temperament and belief you can look at "The Incident" as a modern kind of an Edgar Allan Poe story, an artwork, a manipulation, a satanic piece of humor, a hoax or simply a reminder to be critical with what you see, hear and believe. The choice is yours.

It's a hoax and the pictures are photoshopped.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
cant remember where, but i saw these pictures probably about 30 years ago. but they are positively the same photos. it was a book about ghosts,or supernatural powers. i seem to remember seeing chairs levitating in one photograph.
but these are strange photos, and hard to forget...just too many brain cells ago to remember where.
but i guarantee they are not photoshopped,unless it was done on the first radio shack computer. i saw these long before that software was out.
it may have been a book about seances.
that crap where he claims to have done these is bull. these were faked a long time ago.

trekker,i sent you a u2u on the avatar thing hope you understand it

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

and then if you read further down it states

FAQ.
The first letter is false , the rest is true

maybe you should read more, and i agree with the obove, they were around way before p/s was on the scene.

just of topic for a mo.....how do i upload and avatar, having real prob finding out were

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
sorry i hadn't looked at all the pics. then i went back and saw the chairs. the only one i dont remember was the one with the noose. all the others are from what i saw. he may have photoshopped himself into the pictures, but like i said,these are old photos

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have recognize strait a way all the photos on the site as i seen them in other site and books of séance and occult interest…actually they are very (fake) famous photos.
The point that this guy is making is that in today world we can fake any thing and almost every thing and get many people on the band wagon for sometime and also cashing in on the fraud.
He mentions the new age movement whish is the prominent fraud that dupe people to false believe.
On the other hand it show that the seeker of reality has got it more difficult now then ever before to find the truth.

Kacou.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekker
reply to post by Nammu

and then if you read further down it states

FAQ.
The first letter is false , the rest is true

maybe you should read more, and i agree with the obove, they were around way before p/s was on the scene.

just of topic for a mo.....how do i upload and avatar, having real prob finding out were

Why would someone claim this was true, then put a letter on their site confirming it was a hoax, then a single FAQ on the same page saying the letter isn't true? I did 'read more', but that just seems a bit weird to me and makes me very doubtfull of the whole thing.

Possibly the pictures are real and from elsewhere. But my belief is that 'The Incident' is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Olrik claims these and other photos came from a book he bought in Berlin, a book which was stolen from his house three days after he returned home. Fortunately, he had already reproduced these photos.

What does it mean? "Nothing" is the safe bet, as he seems to be a graphic designer by trade and additionally has written, "Just don't mistake them for reality" in reference to the pictures in an update on his site.

REF: www.thecobrasnose.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Star and flag for this find...wow.

The photos are not like anything that I have seen, wheather they are real or not is debatable and honestly I wouldnt know. What fascinates me more than the photos are the responses and replies that this person recieves, all found in the letters segment of the website.

Truly wierd stuff.

I was also a little spooked by this response found on the site:

Dear Mr. Olrik,

You like playing with fire, don´t you, you like getting a kick out of it,

don´t you? Well, let me tell you something, Mr. Olrik, do not play with

this fire: CARRY it!

This is the case, Mr. Olrik: you have had your hands on " The Essence". You
don´t know what I mean?

Let us not play around anymore, of course you do. " The Essence", the world
next to ours, the world next

to the development of this century, " The Essence": the spine of what flows
between good and evil, between nature and culture, between night and day,

consciousness and sub- consciousness. In short

" hyper-reality". Confused? Of course not. We do have our methods, Mr.
Olrik- and you are one of them. You are one of us. It is now that simple.
You are " the spirit", the fire that links our New World Order together.
It is a matter of reckognizing: brief moments of enlightment when you were
a child, when you saw the signs.
Looking through the historybooks in school you did not see what other
children saw, no Mr. Olrik, you caught the glimpses of a higher symmetry,
the frightening freezing clouds of the morality of mankind.
Time, for now, is running out. But I will return. You know, by now, what I
am talking about, you know your relations to " the spirit", to " The
Essence", to the " hyper-reality".

Great find and thanks for posting.

[edit on 7/1/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've seen this page before online. Tell you the truth I can't remember exactly what site I was on to find it. But the ectoplasma or whatever holding one of the men up. Reminds me of Ghostbuster technology, I can't be the judge if this is real or not, but it is very interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As already pointed out, it is a FAKE.

Can you people not read?

Go here: www.netsummary.dk...

You find it by clicking from the home page on Orginal & then on the next page on Original again.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

As already pointed out, it is a FAKE.

Can you people not read?

Apparently not.

Only, I wouldn't call it a "fake" , not in the usual sense.
As the man says, it is an "art work", and the disclaimer is right on the website itself, so it's not like he wanted to really deceive anyone.

It's a good one.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Why would someone claim this was true, then put a letter on their site confirming it was a hoax,

It is called CONCEPTUAL ART.
That's why.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, the author says it is all a fake see here:

the last part

I dont really think much of it since the person says it is "art", a nice way to say it is a hoax.

edit for spelling

[edit on 5-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join