It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they hate AMERICA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Where is all your proof? Did it not strike you one bit that they were running from the war? Well I have proof to show you it was Iraqi's running away from the war.

Displaced Iraqi's
Syria 1,200,000
Jordan 750,000
Egypt 100,000
Source

But you know every single displaced Iraqi carried a weapon of mass destruction with them when they went to Syria.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

And not ONE of the vehicles was carrying any WMDs, right??

Where's your proof???

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

.... dude,

There were no wmd's found.
The people who told the government wmd's existed, admitted they lied, ie chalabi
The US PRESIDENT admitted there were none.

We found no production plants.... how did they produce these weapons?

If we honestly believed weapons were in thsoe trucks, we would of photographed them, or stopped and searched them..

its that simple....

its totally unbelievable for people to still be saying Saddam had WMD's,

Bush himself admitted there was nothing..

Wouldnt he be the FIRST person to say they did? being it would backup all his accusations?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Dude:

Hans Blix admitted that they found VX in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You see this is why people hate America. Many people are stubborn as a mule. You will not admit to being wrong. It reminds me of this:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Whatever. Sometimes, I'm glad I can't view the "youtube truth".

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Blix said nothing of the sort....Blix said...

He said the Iraqis told him they made a few tonnes of VX which was lousy quality and not weaponised...He could not verify this...

He also had concerns about where the precursor chemicals used in the production of VX Iraq formerly had in its possession had gone...He had no proof either way whether these had been destroyed as the Iraqis had told him, or whether they still had these...

He also stated inspectors found a precursor chemical for the production of mustard gas, which is not surprising given the Iraqis made and used lots of it during the Iran war...

This is not the same as saying Hans Blix said "We found VX in Iraq"

He neither said or did any such thing...

Your sprouting of apparent facts and then being proven wrong is becoming tedious...

EDIT--Spelling

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Rilence]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
He said the Iraqis told him they made a few tonnes of VX which was lousy quality and not weaponised...He could not verify this...

He also had concerns about where the precursor chemicals used in the production of VX Iraq formerly had in its possession had gone...He had no proof either way whether these had been destroyed as the Iraqis had told him, or whether they still had these...

He also stated inspectors found a precursor chemical for the production of mustard gas, which is not surprising given the Iraqis made and used lots of it during the Iran war...

This is not the same as saying Hans Blix said "We found VX in Iraq"

He neither said or did any such thing...

Your sprouting of apparent facts and then being proven wrong is becoming tedious...

A few tons of lousy quality VX can still kill. Ask the troops that were exposed to a nerve agent (Sarin) in May 2004 when they had an IED go off.

The ISG said he had a WMD program that was going ahead, but was in the starting phases.

Being proven wrong? I SAW traffic heading into Syria. Someone in Canada said it was refugees. I guess he's right and there was no way any sort of WMD could be in that convoy.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I heard my neighbors were responsible for 9/11

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Look....You can twist this any way you like...You clearly stated Blix said inspectors found VX in Iraq....They did no such thing, nor they did they find precursor chemicals to make same...Nor did Blix even say such a thing...

He had issues over whether he believed the Iraqis telling him they were gone...

That is not the same thing, you are wrong...Period...

You saw traffic ??? *LMFAO* Ummmm...So what ?

So you think you saying "I saw traffic..." would stand up in any sort of legal situation ?

You're kidding, right ?

Like I said, keep on making unfounded sweeping statements with no evidence and you'll continue to be shown up for what you are...

EDIT--Spelling

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Rilence]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybach Hanson
I heard my neighbors were responsible for 9/11

I believe it. They took your garden tools; why not be responsible for 9/11, too?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You saw traffic ??? *LMFAO* Ummmm...So what ?

So you think you saying "I saw traffic..." would stand up in any sort of legal situation ?

You're kidding, right ?

Like I said, keep on making unfounded sweeping statements with no evidence and you'll continue to be shown up for what you are...

And I'm what? Care to spell that out? Yep, I saw traffic. What did you see? Are you 100% positive there was nothing there? You weren't there.

Think of it this way: Suppose you were confronted with a menacing man who said he was going to shoot you. He reaches into his pocket. Would you wait to see if he really was armed or would you take immediate action to disarm him -- perhaps lethally.

Now, suppose you find he had a toy gun or perhaps no weapon at all. Would you not still feel justified in your actions?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I see traffic all the time on the highway does it mean everyone in Canada is transporting WMD's? I see traffic after Katrina does it mean they were the ones who caused it? Your statements are based on flawed assumptions. People were leaving the war behind. If you or Bush had proof of the WMD's leaving to Syria they would have intercepted it, or they would have attacked Syria.

So why did they not attack Syria?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Exactly....You saw traffic...Again, so what ? *L*

You made a blanket statement about something you claimed another person said...

I provided you with an "as delivered" copy of the report this person made to the UN which indicates that you are not correct...

I'm not interested in silly analogies....You are clutching at straws now...

The reality is there were no WMD, there wasn't even evidence of same....I could care less if the Iraqis moved the chemicals or any remaining weapons...

Frankly, I wish they had kept them and used them on US troops, would have been entirely deserved...If anyone invaded my country like that you can be sure I'd use whatever methods I had at my disposal to fight them...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

Rilence, you sound like one of those sackless men who wished they had the nuts to join the military but just couldnt find the courage.

another if they had speech...
"If anyone invaded my country like that you can be sure I'd use whatever methods I had at my disposal to fight them"...

yeah right...your just another talker who lacks the courage of their convictions...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

If I'd joined the military now, I might well end up in Iraq and Afghanistan...Neither of those conflicts are of benefit to my country...

However, fighting a war on my own soil, that's another matter...

Just because I don't want to be a mindless grunt who believes everything he's told by those above him, does not make me a coward in any way shape or form...

Refusing to fight in futile and selfish conflicts and murdering innocent people is noble, IMO...

I doubt anyone serving in the US military has a sense of this...If they do, they should object on the basis of conscience, and those who don't and fight these kinds of conflicts willingly are cowards one and all...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by Equinox99

You see this is why people hate America. Many people are stubborn as a mule. You will not admit to being wrong. It reminds me of this:

Sir, you couldn't be more right. It seems the deeper a person is in America's heartland like your example Texas... the more mule-like their mentality is on average. The same morons that have lost their jobs, homes and wives still stick behind their "Demon of Democracy" even though they are headed for soup lines...

They just don't get it my man, the church, American Idol and the media has got them totally dumbed down.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

So, you went from

'' Hans said they had VX ''

when it was proved he didnt say that you reply

'' Ok, but VX is really really bad ''

Then too

'' I saw the trucks crossing into syria ''

means

'' they transported wmd's ''

.... isnt it more likely, that they were transport regufee's and furniture etc etc across to syria to escape the war?

Being the American president stated ' there's no wmd's, or production facilities '.... that says to me pretty clearly, that there's no wmd's leaving the country, being they couldnt make them.

Wouldnt you agree?

Jericho,

Do you honestly believe to this day, what bush said before the war?

That wmd's were there ready to be fired at us
that we were going in for freedom and peace
that we had NO PRIOR knowledge of 911
that cheney in NO WAY used his position as halliburton CEO to influence no bid contracts?

Serious?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

Spot on,

Only a fool chooses to join up and serve in this corporate war.

A fool, a broke teenager... or something looking for a thrill.

Id join up in a heartbeat if I was attacked by a foreign country.. not by a government trained RAT that turned bad... especially when It cant be prove it anyways.

There's nothing in Iraq accept corporate desires..... if you want to be a part of that, go for it.

But dont bitch and moan when the natives dont want you there!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'm not interested in silly analogies....You are clutching at straws now...

The reality is there were no WMD, there wasn't even evidence of same....I could care less if the Iraqis moved the chemicals or any remaining weapons...

Frankly, I wish they had kept them and used them on US troops, would have been entirely deserved...If anyone invaded my country like that you can be sure I'd use whatever methods I had at my disposal to fight them...

Clutching at straws. Right. Iraq used VX in Iran. You're under the impression that a few "lousy tons" of VX is something you don't need to worry about. Know how much it takes to kill? Something like 10milligrams thru the skin.

Wish they used them on US troops? Once again, easy for you to say, you're save in your mom's basement.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join