It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you believe in this?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Guys Soulstone is not an easy guy to convince, I mean the 100's - 1000's of UFO videos on the net and alien abduction stories are not enough.
He won't believe that UFO's and Aliens exist until one lands on his front door and abducts him.
He wont believe $1 billion dollars exist because hes never personally seen it.

Soulstone you should watch these documentary's for more convincing enigmatv.com...
but you need to download them from torrents if you know how to use that.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
reply to post by Fastwalker81

If it was the Belgium government isn't it possible the US was keeping their own project hidden from them?

This is indeed a good point. I mean the craft was there but was it an ET craft or was it some sort of secret craft from the US or Russia?

Well if it was a terrestrial craft then this poses a lot of new questions. It seems the craft uses some sort of advanced/revolutionary propulsion system, as the radar images and witness testemonies clearly indicate. I'm under the impression this is zero point gravity propulsion. Where did the US or Russia get this technology, and if they had it fully operational in 1989 then why aren't they using it openly today. I mean they still put billions of dollars into the development of conventional aircraft, while they secretly posses advanced zero point gravity propulsion technolgy. It's a bit like using propellor aircraft in the Vietnam war, while secretly having jet engine aircraft which are vastly superior. The only explanation I can come up with in the case of a terrestrial craft is that these craft were back engineered from actual ET craft, and the US and/or Russian goverment are keeping this under wraps because obviously people will start asking annoying questions because zero point gravity is still in it's infancy within the scientific community...

Just my 2 eurocents

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well as we say down under "Fair dinkum" this is probably my last post here

Belguim was a good thought provoking attempt! Well done... who timed the 1 sec free fall????? was it FACT.... can you substantiate it...???

Well a country who can lose $2.3 trillion and have an "event: the day after that announcement has spooked the imbeciles to go critter huntin! for aliens!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!

Credit to poster Zorgon and Undo... who are classy reasonable open minded informative posters (on other threads recommendation for the Satrgate thread)!!! really enjoyed both of your stuff on this site *both thumbs up*

as for the pimply kids..... DEMAND PROOF... and get real! and son't waste too much of your life chasing ghosts!

Over and out
Has2b

PS: I have seen them IN PERSON! Slim chance you ever will!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b
Well as we say down under "Fair dinkum" this is probably my last post here

Belguim was a good thought provoking attempt! Well done... who timed the 1 sec free fall????? was it FACT.... can you substantiate it...???

Sorry to see you go, hope you will be back.

Here is the official report from the Royal Belgium Air Force regarding the incident.

Official Report Royal Belgium Airforce

This is a portion of the segment that deals with the radar data:

00 h 13: First lock on the target designated by the CRC. Position: "on the nose" 6 NM (Nautical Miles), 9000 feet, direction: 250. The target speed changes within minimum time from 150 to 970 knots, altitude coming down from 9000 to 5000 feet, then up to 11000 feet, and, shortly after, down to ground level. From this results a "break lock" after some seconds, the pilot losing the radar contact. The Glons radar informs, at the moment of the break lock, that the fighters are above the target position.

So yes I think we can conclude that this craft demonstrated performance not seen anywhere on this planet, and clearly baffled the Royal Belgium Airforce and subsequently this incident remains a mystery to this day...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Look into the "dragonfly drones" incidents and how they tie into the allegedly leaked government documents. That is by far the most compelling case IMO. If they aren't extraterrestrial, then the whole thing is an incredibly elaborate hoax. Either way it's a pretty amazing story.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You are wrong. Alien abductions, no proof. Only delusional stories. I do believe in UFO's and this is what people seem to have trouble grasping, in fact I know they exist. You choose to believe they are alien based on blind faith....that does not do it for me.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would say that proof is not the most important thing as of now, but being aware that there MIGHT be ExtraTerrestrials visiting our world is.

To be aware of it will automatically make you more accaptable to this matter. So when and IF proof comes you will be mentally ready to embrace it.

I think the only proof that can convince everyone is, if they came down and made a global entrence so anyone could see them. ( Like in Independence day ). If that happens it will be very important for the humanity not to panic cause that would make our world a war zone.
That is why I belive awareness is an essential thing in this matter.

Yes, there are not much of SOLID proof, Material proof or whatever you would call it. But the amount of eye witnesses that have sighted the same craft but in different countries, all the documents, all the ex employee military men who have begun to come forward ( without taking money for their stories ) should atleast be proof enough that something is indeed here.
If it is, government built, aliens or crafts from a different times is another question. that is up to everyone themselves to pick a belief.

I do BELIEVE that it might be all of the above.

Even if 9999 sightings out of 10000 are military crafts and the last one is of alien origin it would be enough for me. Even if it was ONE out of a MILLION it would still be proof that they do come.

Now, personaly I believe that is quite more than that, that is of alien origin.

I believe that most of the things on this site has a tad of truth in it.

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence" - Sgt. Clifford E. Stone

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'd Love to believe but...

I cannot see a reason why anyone would find our planet "exceptional" in the first place. The distances involved are incredible and would require a long lived species or a movie like Alien to justify such a long journey. I seriously doubt that anyone would take us seriously enough to come and visit considering the possible downsides of such a long journey. Life does flourish in this universe but it's too far away to contact us.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grendel39

I cannot see a reason why anyone would find our planet "exceptional" in the first place. The distances involved are incredible and would require a long lived species or a movie like Alien to justify such a long journey. I seriously doubt that anyone would take us seriously enough to come and visit considering the possible downsides of such a long journey. Life does flourish in this universe but it's too far away to contact us.

Why would this require a long lived species? It would if you travelled through space with conventional methods. But what if you could bend space and time? Then the whole journey would take a fraction of the normal time it would take, and you wouldn't be under the negative effects of faster then the speed of light travel.

Far fetched? Maybe not.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Consider the possibilities if one can bend space and time...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grendel39

Yeah, it would perhaps require that, atleast if we are basing our thinking on our own reality, what we see as logical and such.

If Universe is infinate, then everything should be possible. In an infinate space you have infinate possibilities. ( So in theory, anything you can imagine exists somewhere.... )

Well, anyway. We are talking about life from the reality we are experiencing. We can not base everything after what we, ourselves, require to survive. Why do they have to have water? Cause we need it?
Why would they be long lived? Because we require us to be that if we gonna travel far, and this is based on our science we have today and what we can imagine.

Baiscally, we need to "think outside the box" in this matter. Which in turn is very difficult for us since everything we do, say, act, write, think or research is always based on past experiences and what we at that time see as logical, close to logical and real.

So in my opinion we need to let go of the thinking that, if we can't, they can't.

/cheers

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Bear with me a moment. What I want to outline in brief may sound at first to be "spritually" and silly, but they are MY (and some others) ideas about what may be going on.

And even though Vallee has been discredited (he deliberately presented disinfo on the Philadalphia project) he started me in this direction.
Turn of the century had several researches proceding from an empirical rather than theoretical standpoint. Despite the fact that it's not supposed to be this way, people come up with ideas from a theoretical standpoint and then try to find hard data to back up their ideas. People used to just willy nilly try things and observe the results. This "run-at-the-wall" technique is actually better Science.

Anyway, some folks were finding some intense possibilities abou the nature of energy in the raw so-to-speak, when roughly, along comes relativity.
Then Heisenberg and Bohr. QUANTA.
This is the first instance of Scientific evidence of the tangible effect of observation on the manifestation of physical reality.

This is not to be underestimated and is the elephant in the room in particle/theoretical physics.

To be brief, it's entirely possible that the new modeling, in fact ,altered the nature of reality. Not that anything new was introduced but that our mechanism (as conscious beings) crossed a threshold of interfacing with Reality.

The new Quanta model combined with some of the empirical findings (see Tesla for a cliche') from the recent past opened up a whole new era of experimentation and research.

Fast forward. I have found in digging that several mass UFO sighting events are alsi in fact Anomaly events. That one may find along with UFo reports the reporting of other unusual phenomena. Strange people, beings, lights and effects. An Anomaly Wave rather than a UFO wave.
(See Moon Township, Pa.~ 2000)
And often these events are associated with EM anomlies.
I
think perhaps initial development of technology employed in Scalars was a result of applying principle of Quanta with the strange and counter-intuitive operations of plasma and other energies.
So I belive there may be a non-linear connection between non-human intelligence and EM manipulations.

There are events taking place that fall outside our standard model of a one-way cause and effect situation. If perhaps time itself is not a constant then the universe may act much more like a schizoid mind. Where often a staement such as "the sun revolves around the earth" is indistinguishable from the statement "the earth revolves around the sun." That is, as in Jewsish mysticism, items in the universe that appear to be causually related are in fact just two aspects of the same particluar idiosyncratic energy arragement. UFOs employ EM technology and EM concentrations or anomalies cause UFOs.

There are non-human sources for all kinds of weird EM "events."
Eh, ....sounds dumb, I know

Finally, the Power of belief and consensus to guide or pressure events and the flow of "history" has been expolited and refined by human institutions for a very long time. It has tangible quantifiable effects. A populations attitudes and beliefs will turn the tide of events and happening without a standard and clear-cut relationship other than expectations or intent often predicts events.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join