It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

The Reticulans have no godlike powers.

It's not godlike powers, it's called technology!

The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt, is because they wanted to offer testament to their defeated and lost civilization. They were defeated in a nuclear war with the Anunnaki who were essentially Zetan-Reptilians.

A load of crock and absolutely false!

Picking locks,
Drugging victims,
Dragging them out of bed etc etc etc.

Start reading up on more abduction cases.

You need help, this is just about all I do is study ufology and abduction cases you are like 1% out there who believe that the grays, pick locks, drug victims and drag them out of bed.
It’s a joke! Lmao!

Still waiting for them to walk through walls or teleport me on to their spacecraft.

Hey pal...consider that a challenge

Are you game?

More importantly, are they?

I doubt it.

How old are you? Believe me if the grays wanted to take you they would and I can see you pissing your pants and crying like a baby exactly what would happen!

So your basically saying all of these people in the thousands with legitimate abduction cases have all been memory implanted to believing that the grays have special technology and skills when in fact they do not?

DING...DING...DING

BINGO

Absolutely false I wasn’t asking I was being sarcastic! Most of those who are abducted will never even remember they were, it’s done by way of telepathic paralysis, they will float your body through whatever wall or door or object they need to and take you from there. These are not godlike powers but it’s technology and mind control.

You might want to consider getting a new light being teacher!

Better yet try studying real abduction cases and quit watching the bull-shiit TV series, here is a good interview by someone who knows his stuff!

Jim Sparks!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

have been taken by them and served them for 26 years and are now free of them, Paul has had a very close encounter with them and knows more than I do about them through guides.

Drakiir your claiming to have been abducted by the grays 26 years now and Paul has never been abducted by them once and your claiming he knows more about the grays than you do! (Another load of crock)

I think your story is full of it and you and Paul are the same poster!
I've noticed you have backed him up relentlessly on this thread and many others so sorry I'm not buying it.

The game is up!

You both have zero experience with ET's and a great imagination!

How many personalities do you have?

Drakiir aka Paul! lol

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Oh no no no YOU would piss your pants not us.

Paul has been within close proximity from being taken and he is here to talk about it, I served them for 26 years and I am here to talk about it also.

You really want to be strapped to a table against your will with beings above you telling you everything is ok while you feel them cut you open, knowing what they are doing. Sleeping at night shutting everything in fear that they could get you, which they can easily do.

We have both gone through this it is you who would be petrified not us

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Oh no no no YOU would piss your pants not us.

Paul has been within close proximity from being taken and he is here to talk about it, I served them for 26 years and I am here to talk about it also.

You really want to be strapped to a table against your will with beings above you telling you everything is ok while you feel them cut you open, knowing what they are doing. Sleeping at night shutting everything in fear that they could get you, which they can easily do.

We have both gone through this it is you who would be petrified not us

lmao, are you still trying to play like Paul and you are two different people? LOL

You were never abducted by them Paul aka Drakiir and it's more than clear you know shiit about them!

Give it up already...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I said I have served them for 26 years and am glad to be rid of them. Paul knows more than me because he has spirit guides where before I met him I never did, I only had the experience.

You wouldn't be game to look up much about your captors if you were monitored 24/7 either would you, no. I barely researched Greys because frankly there are punishments for questioning them if you go to far, Paul escaped them which means he was able to do heaps of research because he had no one monitoring him.

Also the guides he has which he has taught me to contact know so much more than I do and are an additional source of info that he has had for years longer than me. Thats why he know more, because he has had the opportunity too, I haven't until a few months ago.

I was watched all the time and not game to ask questions until a few months ago, Paul gratefully never had that problem so of course he knows more. Spirit guides are a major help also which he has had for years compared to me which is months.

Before you call me him check his online status, he isnt even on but than again maybe you love making up crap just to cause arguments.

Since you think we are frauds and IM ONLINE, NOT HIM, answer this:

How do Greys communicate, telepathically or vocally, you tell me and if you get it wrong than I can call you a lying fraud.

Sounds cool good, answer the question genius.

Paul is a close friend of mine and I know he speaks the truth and I wont have an ignorant dismissive know it all like you say otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

It's NO DOUBT you and Paul are the same person!

Anybody with a brain can see that the way you talk about him!

I've noticed as well you would get offline then suddenly within mins Paul would appear online and reply, then get back offline and you would come on back and forth on this thread!

How many IP #'s do you have?

I won't answer your idiotic 1st grader question, you were never abducted by them or you would never be asking such a silly question in the first place.

Go study some real abduction cases now Paul, you might learn something.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

BEEEP!!!

Wrong answer you fraud and if you read the replies which are typed by two different people than you will notice he has allot more info than my replies do.

He also uses different terminology than I do, you really needed me to point that out to you oh man

I know the answer to the question, I do know that you dont have any clue and are avoiding it like a pre school child......want a rattle too

His reactions are typical of a misinformed clown

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Thank you Brother Andros/Drakir.

Sometimes one has to make a stand in order to get an important point across.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You are most welcome Avadar/Paul

i wont have this stand up comedian insult what we have both experienced because of the fakery that he proudly proclaims as truth.

He doesnt believe in Reptillians and yet he has one as an Avatar, someones a little loopy me thinks

Oh wait he believes in Reptillians but he doesnt believe in the ancient war that happened thousands of years ago.

Why is their so much partial belief in this world

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question
It's not godlike powers, it's called technology!

Let me make the point even more clear to you so can more easily understand.

The Reticulans cannot read minds, teleport, paralyze with thought, or walk through walls WITH OR WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY

There now...that wasn't so hard now was it?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

you will notice he has allot more info than my replies do!

Paul does tend to post alot more bull shiitt non-sense then you do but you are one and the same person! (Should we do a location track to find out)

Any first grader could tell you the answer to your silly little question!

What kind of question is that, do they speak vocally or telepathically!
Read my post on their capabilities and figure it out.
If you want to know more about the grays feel free to U2U me or post a question.

It's nice to see your using multiple computers at one time and multiple user names Paul aka Drakiir.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Oh wait he believes in Reptillians but he doesnt believe in the ancient war that happened thousands of years ago.

Wrong again!

I never said any of that!

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The Reticulans cannot read minds, teleport, paralyze with thought, or walk through walls WITH OR WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY

There now...that wasn't so hard now was it?

You are IN THE DARK you speak for perhaps 1% of the entire ufo community by stating the above.

Goes to show how much you really know!

Find a new light teacher! You probably meditate for hours dreaming about one day meeting one! You need a good abduction, maybe then only then will you realize what grays are truly capable of.

Bye now Paul aka Drakiir,

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question
Paul does tend to post alot more bull shiitt non-sense then you do but you are one and the same person! (Should we do a location track to find out)

Getting a little paranoid, are we?

Drakir and I are not the same person.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

You are most welcome Avadar/Pau

It amazes me how one can get off replying to himself.

So you have two computers and can log in simultaneously big deal many of us can.

Your not fooling the rest of the ATS community Paul aka Drakiir.lol

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt, is because they wanted to offer testament to their defeated and lost civilization. They were defeated in a nuclear war with the Anunnaki who were essentially Zetan-Reptilians.

What a load of crock! Absolutely false.

THEN

You know for such a non believer in the reptillians than why do you have a pic of it as your Avatar.

I feel sorry for you, it must be hard excepting that your schitzophrenic

Whoever conjured up the idea that I was a non-believer in reptilians?
Retarded attempt of an insult!

THEN

Wrong again!

I never said any of that!

THEN

Whoever said I didn't believe there was an ancient war?

Get your facts straight before taking the time to post!

Better yet take your meds, put on a thinking cap and then get back to me!

I think your confusing yourself here, first you say that you dont believe in the war Paul talked about and said "Absolutely false".

Then I said you dont beleive in Reptillians and you said "whoever conjured up the idea that I don't believe in Reptillians, inferring that you believe in them.

And then I said 'Oh wait he believes in Reptillians but he doesnt beleive in the ancient war that happened thousands of years ago, and Im wrong again

Your really confused, you cant even figure out if you believe in Reptillians or whether you believe in a war you said was "Absolutely false" let alone the rest of your misinformed trash.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It amazes me how you cant answer a supposed question that a little kid can answer, what is it too hard for you.

Nah Im going to say you have no idea what your talking about and have as no evidence against any of what we are claiming, you just cant bring yourself to admit it.

Schitzophrenic, arrogant, dismissive......quite a personality you have there

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt, is because they wanted to offer testament to their defeated and lost civilization.

This above statement is what I was referring to as a load of crock and absolutely false!

For someone who has researched this all his life at 62yrs old I won't even go into anymore details than this, I believe the war happened and have never claimed otherwise!

Get your facts straight next time before laying down accusations!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It amazes me how you cant answer a supposed question that a little kid can answer, what is it too hard for you.

Nah Im going to say you have no idea what your talking about and have as no evidence against any of what we are claiming, you just cant bring yourself to admit it.

Schitzophrenic, arrogant, dismissive......quite a personality you have there

If you learn how to read I already have answered your question:

Review the post on capabilities of the grays!
You might want to join the real ufo community and learn about what extraterrestrials really are and can do. I don't believe your fantasy about being abducted by the grays for 26 years! I'm sure all would agree!

You claimed the grays strapped you to a table and cut into you and you could feel the pain. BS story!
What a load of crock!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You are a liar and a fraud and that is a pathetic attempt at getting around those two established facts.

Here is a definition for you to comprehend, if you can

Absolute:

Totally and definitely; without question; "we are absolutely opposed to the idea"; "he forced himself to lie absolutely still"; "iron is absolutely necessary"

So you claimed the whole war was a fake, no getting around that you fraud, time to get your facts straight.

Too late to cut peices out of it and half half truths and partial beliefs you stated "What a load of crock! Absolutely false. Of course now you say you believe part of it, yeah of course you, thats a pathetic escape tactic.

Now Ive given you the definition of absolutely so you can cut what Paul said apart all you want, there is no getting around it.

AND THATS A FACT BUDDY

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join