It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of them ... I just don't want to think about those hose lookin' anal probes, like the ones they used in the movie "Communion".

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The alien possesses powers to extract your conscious state from the corporeal state Into the ethereal state. Here you are no longer a physical form but continue to experience the physical realm realities outside the corporal space time where you are totally unaware of your translation. You have sensual awareness as they perform procedures on your conscious form, the experience and procedural acts return with you to the physical realm.

You may say you will kick there big heads in, but really they have you in there power and your mind is incapable of manifesting actionable remedy until they let you go. They will take children in physical form since a child is easier to control as a physical entity. Pre-teens and adults are extracted as written at the top of this post.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question
Paul, I understand how your trying to reason it all out in your head to make sense of how the grays run the so called business but for the record:

Out of the large majority of abduction cases and on-going abduction cases including military officials that have come forward that have worked with the grays and know what capabilities they have, they have all stated that the grays have the capabilities that I have listed above.

I am not the only one who has seen through Reticulan propaganda, nor do I have any special talents in defense.

Bob Lazar has other stories he shared with me as well when I met with him and John Lear a while back but I don’t believe he has put them on a website because they were personal and private experiences, he had direct contact with the grays!

That's all well and nice but I have yet to see anywhere him stating or saying what you believe.

I wish I could agree with you that the grays are nothing more than weak dummies with laser beams but I can't.

That is not what I have stated.

If your philosophy is true,

Grays have only beam paralysis capability,

And advanced lasers, and anti-gravity beams, and other energy projection weapons, as well as antimatter devices.

They go after the weak,

Generally, yes. They go after the best risks.

They pick locks and drag people out of bed,
They drug people,
They can easily be killed with a gun,

All quite true. Reticulans are not bullet proof, nor do they have shielding capability.

Out of all the abduction cases don't you think many would have killed or at least captured a few of them by now?

And you know for the fact that the above never happened?

If the only threatening weapon they have is a paralysis stun gun or laser beam then wouldn't they be nothing less to us than your average Joe criminal breaking into a house?

They have more than that.

But they are hardly light beings with god powers.

How in the world could they last as long as they have with just a laser beam?

And where do I state that they have just a laser beam?

If the grays are as you say don't you think the militaries of the world would have them under control by now?

You are a poor military analyst.

No, it does not point to that and you apparently didn't read my posts at length.

I'm reasoning with you and trying to see where your coming from when you believe that their only power is a laser beam and memory implant?

And where do I state that?

So your basically saying all of these people in the thousands with legitimate abduction cases have all been memory implanted to believing that the grays have special technology and skills when in fact they do not?

DING...DING...DING

BINGO

All of their original experiences were changed from them being drugged, dragged out of bed to telepathic paralysis, floating through walls into a spaceship etc?

Correct.

I know it’s easier for us humans to reason like you are because it makes sense and sounds more believable that they broke in our front door, drugged us and dragged us out of bed but we are talking about an ET group from another star system millions of light years away!
(Far more advanced than anything we can even comprehend!)

More like projected the paralysis beams first, then picked the lock(s), then dragged their victims into their spacecraft.

Do you think all of the military officials that work with the grays have been brainwashed by them as well? But how did they do it with just laser beams if that‘s all they have? I'm trying to understand your reasoning here!

Where do I state that they only have laser beams?

I'm sure there is more to the story then just laser beam paralysis and FYI they don't need laser beams to parlayze someone, they can do it by thought!

Well then, by all means...they should do that to me as soon as possible

How about tonight?

There is a lot of info out there and I've been studying it for many years but I’m always interested in hearing some new cases and theories so if you have some examples of abductees with stories please share them. I would like to hear about the:

Picking locks,
Drugging victims,
Dragging them out of bed etc etc etc.

Start reading up on more abduction cases.

In many of these type cases you may be mixing them up with the government infiltrating the grays for their own abductions and experiments. I hear this goes on alot and it makes sense that a human could only pick the lock, drug the victim and drag them out of bed so this would be the military and they do have reverse-engineered ET technology and paralysis beams so sounds (Believable.)

Still waiting for them to walk through walls or teleport me on to their spacecraft.

Hey pal...consider that a challenge

Are you game?

More importantly, are they?

I doubt it.

Thanks!

No...thank YOU for allowing me to offer contrasting illumination to Zetan propaganda

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

There is no need for the paralysis beam and they do not drag abductees out of bed! Paralysis beams are usually only used from the space craft!(Based on at least 85% of reported cases)

They also shoot victims with paralysis beams from their probes, which can also be cloaked at the time.

Moreover, one has to take into account that implanted screen memories and brainwashing in general lessens the number of actual reports. Simply because they are led not to remember being paralyzed and abducted in the first place

You know, inductive and deductive reasoning are excellent tools for uncovering the truth.

You should try using them sometime.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Most of the Alien capabilities that you describe are 'installed' into your mind to make you believe that this is what they can achieve.

It makes it easier for them to do it this way because it makes their victims believe they are all knowing and all superior when in fact they aren't. You have to know that from being taken myself they don't exactly want to be friends with us and is in-fact totally opposite of what they are trying to achieve.

People don't realize if they are unfortunate enough to be taken like I was, what length Greys can go to and they will go to any if necessary. They may seem innocent space beings but they will go to any means to keep you under control, just like they tried with me but I realized their deception and they set me free.

I know that Im free mainly because I used to get a pain in my left temple and whenever I said 'stop' out loud it stopped. I also don't get a guilt feeling about telling things about them that they wouldn't want other people to know, I used to get that allot but don't anymore.

It doesn't matter what I say they don't interfere anymore and I am more than happy that this is the case or me.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

I actually think the opposite on what you have written in regard to having operations and such and feel that an alternate realm isn't how they carry things out.

I have been taken myself and I was aware of everything around me and the operations they did on me when I was aboard their ship. At no time did I feel distant whatsoever and felt in the hear and know both mentally and physically.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Havak

Yes there is a lot of negative information circulating. There has been a positive side however, including an almost universal spiritual awakening amongst those who have been in contact which tends to occur once the abductions cease and the individuals stop dissociating with their experiences. This seems to be coinciding with the move towards the Aquarian age of astrology and the Mayan calendar end time.
This world is unbalanced as reflected in the emphasis on left brain endeavours which is encouraged by the current education systems. Once a certain small percentage of our population experiences a spiritual shift then the rest will follow rapidly. This is known as the "hundredth monkey syndrome" (see Rupert Sheldrake).
The world's 'puppet masters' are aware of the forthcoming revolution within mankind and are working very hard to de-rail the shift ,keeping us in as fearful an emotional state as they can. Some of them are covering their bases knowing that we are now starting to see their manipulations over the aeons for what they have been. For example, the Royal families outbreeding with ordinary bloodlines and other elites hiding behind closed doors i.e. the shadow governments.
UFOs and their amazing displays have assisted in opening people's minds to the so-called impossible , enabling us to broaden our beliefs. Although media stories have focussed on the Greys, there are reports of many varieties in form, including those which look just like us. Personally I look forward to the new frontier of the mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

You know, inductive and deductive reasoning are excellent tools for uncovering the truth.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

This coming from the guy who beleives in Reptilians and ancient nuclear wars on Earth.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Ok so tell us what your ridiculous and fictitious crap that you believe in...... doesn't feel so good does it, shooting off like that to other people you are dismissive too.

You really think Paul would spend his time typing out all that info just for kicks, I seriously doubt it.

Then again convincing someone as dissmissive as yourself is impossible so maybe I shouldnt expect miracles, unless you can provide one.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by gumby51

Ok so tell us what your ridiculous and fictitious crap that you believe in...... doesn't feel so good does it, shooting off like that to other people you are dismissive too.

You really think Paul would spend his time typing out all that info just for kicks, I seriously doubt it.

Then again convincing someone as dissmissive as yourself is impossible so maybe I shouldnt expect miracles, unless you can provide one.

Common sense dictates there is life out there, I believe in aliens. Do they come here to play with anal probes and draw in our crops? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Common sense dictates there is life out there, I believe in aliens. Do they come here to play with anal probes and draw in our crops? I don't think so.

Ok where abouts did I state that they want to do any of those things?

And what is the point of your answer, I already know that they don't come from all that way to play with their toys and draw pretty pictures in cornfields.

The funny thing is that here you are saying that Paul is wrong and yet there are billions of planets out there that could have the very thing he is talking about on them right now.

I could say walking fish could exist and technically it isn't garbage because we haven't explored all those billions of planets to find out if they do.

So where is all that proof to prove Paul wrong, all you have to say is Im open to the possibility

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

The funny thing is that here you are saying that Paul is wrong and yet there are billions of planets out there that could have the very thing he is talking about on them right now.

I could say walking fish could exist and technically it isn't garbage because we haven't explored all those billions of planets to find out if they do.

I agree, there's probably all types of beings out there. But that's not the point, i'm not entertaining the notion that Reptilians (that look strangely close to humans, almost as if.... as if a human invented it) are on this planet or have ever came to this planet without the general populace knowing about it. More ridiculous still, they camp out in underground bases and eat people. Sounds like a bad Sci-Fi series or someone's paranoid delusion.

Also my apologies for not believing that humans could not build a pyramid on their own with a thousands years up their sleeves and a million slaves.

Furthermore, I'm sorry but I can't accept that there was a nuclear war before the stone age involving "Altereans"...

So where is all that proof to prove Paul wrong, all you have to say is Im open to the possibility

Never offered any proof to the contrary, it's not even needed.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Furthermore, I'm sorry but I can't accept that there was a nuclear war before the stone age involving "Altereans"...

Funny how if you actually took the time to reasearch it and do your homework you would be at least swayed into beleiving the opposite.

Proof is not needed, well Id love to see you up against a Judge in a Courtroom. Im sure if you were arguing against the validity of someone's claims than the Judge would gladly except a total lack of evidence

Oh yeah that case would hold up like a brick in water just like your argument has.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

You and Paul are both wrong and I don't belive your story. Those of us who have first hand knowledge of what the greys are really capable of know better.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

We are both wrong well it nice to hear that you are so bold to state that, so answer 2 questions for me:

Do greys communicate mentally or audibly If you know them as well as you say you do than you should know.

How do greys replenish their mineral supplies without consuming any food whatsoever.

I have been taken by them and served them for 26 years and are now free of them, Paul has had a very close encounter with them and knows more than I do about them through guides.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I posted this on another thread but thought it would suit here too. There seems to be a few aliens Im scared threads at the momet.

Im not scared anymore of any alien, fear is a big weapon in most things and with aliens its just about the biggest weapon they have against us.

Why are we scared to look into those eyes? Because the truth is hidden from us, we only are told half the story because we need to be controlled. What better way to control us than not tell us the truth. I refuse to be scared any longer of these creatures or any other ET. Yer if a six foot reptile started running towards me I may be slightly scared but until that happens I whont be lying awake waiting.

Their eyes are so dark ,emotionless, non caring, scanning and dead. Look beyond this and the fear will go, look into those eyes with immense love and light and I think you'll find they whont be half as scary as before. Sometimes when I feel some sort of abduction/visitation coming on I open my heart chakra ( chakras are used in meditation, we have 7 main ones) and radiate out universal love and light. I find the fear goes instantly as love is stronger than fear and will always over power fear.

It is said greys feed off human fear, dont give them what they want.

Also on my grey thread it has been revealed that greys like to eat strawberry ice cream via some undercover agents, well if that information isnt enough for you to loose your fear of them nothing will.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Why are we scared to look into those eyes? Because the truth is hidden from us, we only are told half the story because we need to be controlled. What better way to control us than not tell us the truth. I refuse to be scared any longer of these creatures or any other ET. Yer if a six foot reptile started running towards me I may be slightly scared but until that happens I whont be lying awake waiting.

You cant be for real surely, their is no love to perceive looking into those eyes only deception and mistrust there is no way to project love about a being like that.

When Greys visit they want total domination of you through control and lies to make you believe something that is not true. I learnt this the hard way and Im not going back to the Grey controlled way of life.

They are not friendly, they are not here to help and they are certainly not to be trusted and how you see completely opposite is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gumby51
This coming from the guy who beleives in Reptilians and ancient nuclear wars on Earth.

Precisely.

Be sure to quote me extensively

It will make you appear to be less ignorant on the topic.

Do you know who "the father of the atomic bomb" is?

Do you know what he publicly said in regard to nuclear weapons?

You should look into that.

He implied that there were ancient atomic wars.

His name was Julius Robert Oppenheimer.

Here, I'll lead you by the nose to it should you fail to pursue it out of bias:

J. Robert Oppenheimer, (1904–1967) the Supervising Scientist of the Manhattan Project was giving a lecture at Rochester University seven years after the first atomic weapon was successfully detonated. After his lecture he opened the floor to a period of questions and answers.

One student asked: “Was the bomb exploded at Alamogordo during the Manhattan Project the first one to be detonated?”

Dr. Oppenheimer’s answer was short but extremely telling. Dr. Oppenheimer said: “Well – yes. In modern times, of course.”

Dr. Oppenheimer years earlier had described what he was thinking when he witnessed the first modern atomic explosion. His thoughts had gone to the Hindu Bhagvad Gita which states:

"Of a thousand suns in the sky if suddenly should burst forth the light, it would be like unto the light of that Exalted One.” (Bhagvad Gita XI, 12)

“Death am I, cause of destruction of the worlds, matured and set out to gather in the worlds there." (Bhagvad Gita XI, 32)

However, in answering the question Dr. Oppenheimer was not referring to the Hindu Bhagvad Gita but rather an ancient Indian text known as the Mahabharata. That which had occurred in Japan in 1945 was reminiscent of a far more ancient episode, one as early as 2450 BC in the regions of the upper Ganges.

The Silence Was Deafening by Tim Case

J. Robert Oppenheimer had much more credibility than you have.

As I stated previously, ignorance and prejudice are horrible afflictions that one should strive to overcome

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
You and Paul are both wrong and I don't belive your story. Those of us who have first hand knowledge of what the greys are really capable of know better.

This is an exchange from yesterday:

I'm sure there is more to the story then just laser beam paralysis and FYI they don't need laser beams to parlayze someone, they can do it by thought!

Well then, by all means...they should do that to me as soon as possible

How about tonight?

...Still waiting for them to walk through walls or teleport me on to their spacecraft.

Hey pal...consider that a challenge

Are you game?

More importantly, are they?

I doubt it.

Would you like to know what happened last night after I "pushed my luck" and openly challenged the so-called godlike powers of the Reticulans?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

No body paralysis through Reticulan thought emissions.

No Zetan-Greys walked through my walls.

No teleportation whatsoever.

However, being a spiritual medium, Solist Mystic, and very telepathic with discarnates in my own right, I did get something from the astral side of the Reticulan element.

The gist of which was:

"We better leave him alone."

Oh come on

Surely such elevated light beings of power who can kidnap people via teleportation -- pulling them right through walls - and who can paralyze us with thought projections alone, can easily silence one ram among many sheeple

Or can they?

So boys and girls...want me to issue the challenge again in order to break through your thick skulls of Reticulan brainwashing?

To help the victims of Zetan propaganda in here come to their senses?

I am always available for doing just that

The Reticulans have no godlike powers

Never did, never will.

That is just the product of alien propaganda unwittingly through former governmental insiders and also through implanted screen memories in abductees.

Trust me.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I have to say top job to you for having the guts to temp those deceptive little intruders into taking you with their paralysis beam. I dont know anyone else here with the guts to do that, including myself.

Guess those black eyed little deviates are nothing without their technology which brings a good point across. They have no God like powers because its all a game as to how they Greys can appear tough just because they have a super tech UFO.

Their God is science and you have proven that without their fancy gizmos they are nothing near God like.

Top job to your for having the guts to do what you did, tob job

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join