It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Question then....how do they get you aboard their ships?

Through conventional means. They can pick locks as well as any locksmith and they have been known to drag their victims. Once knocked out from paralysis beams, the abductees are often heavily drugged to keep them in a subdued state.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniker
Aliens can't possibly be more scary and hostile than humans.

That I can definately agree with.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

OK I respect your views and opinions!

I very well may be reptilian
now this is what I believe:

The Grey Alien Capabilities!

Telepathic

Complete control of short and long-term memory

Physically travel neural pathways to collect memories and project images into memory and consciousness.

Create a benevolent impression despite infliction of pain.

Stop people from using a gun or other weapons if not surprised. Aliens telepathically can overcome one's mind or jam guns and other weapons including cameras and other electronical equipment from working. This is if they are aware of your presence!

Read minds from great distances!

Mentally force humans to do things they don't want to do!

Mentally shut a person down telepathically causing paralysis!

Technological!

Travel beyond the speed of light.

Control gravity - ability to "float" people in the air and direct their movement.

Pass through solid objects including glass windows and windshields, house walls, doors, and even brick walls.

Disable all electrical apparatus including automobile ignitions.

Make themselves and their spacecraft invisible.

Travel interdimensionally through wormholes!

Time travel, manipulation and bending of space and time.

These are a few things from the top of my head but then again like you suggested I could be working for the Dracos
...lol

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"Through conventional means. They can pick locks as well as any locksmith and they have been known to drag their victims. Once knocked out from paralysis beams, the abductees are often heavily drugged to keep them in a subdued state."

Pick locks, Drag their victims, Heavily Drugged

Lmao! How do you come up with these stories. lol

Sounds like the Mafia, are you sure you don't work for the greys?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Imagine this for a moment;You are suddenly awakened from a peacful,deep sleep.You awake partially to see 3 or 4 beings standing over you,surronding your bed.As you start to awaken more you happen to glance up at some emotionless,grey,feable-but yet commanding creature.BAM!You find yourself paralyzed looking at this creatures large,ominous,emotionless,penetraitng,paralyzing deep black almond shaped eyes irregularly large for the body.By the time your subconscious realizes danger you wake up,the next day..............but things aren't okay,you quicky realize it wasn't a 'bad dream' after feeling sick,possibly puking,than while over the toilet you notice new 'incision' type marks on your arm,you look over your self in the mirror to realize there is more marks on your neck,stomach,and back.Only after finally going to a hypnotist to you recall the rest of that horrific night......................

and realize that it was all in your head and you are making things up because you are starved for attention. (put away that scalpel please)

We'll that and you're probably mentally unbalanced.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If the ET's really want me to be scared they'll need to do better, because if I ever wake up and find one of those skinny gray bug-eyed things standing over my bed, it's going to get it's little neck snapped!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
How do you know that aliens are scary???
I have never met any to my knowledge so I dont know.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniker
Aliens can't possibly be more scary and hostile than humans.

Let's say the government has not had direct contact with alien life. Let's say the theory of how aliens control the government is false (and most likely is)...don't you think you'd be scared to visit a planet where the species that pretty much reigns the globe is the only species that practices necrophilia, the only species that kills for pleasure, the only species that suffers from greed? And that species is responsible for slaughtering millions of it's own kind with no mercy.

I'd be pretty flippin' scared .

[edit on 1-7-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well, in "Communion" Whitney Schriber (sp) says he was taken out of his Highrise building. I think they use a sort of tractor beam?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

I tend to believe this is how it works.
We are all possibly repilian LOL

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well, maybe you aren't working for the empire after all.

Perhaps you are just a little misled and/or misinformed.

But I respect your opinion.

Guess I'll just have to rely on their long-range telepathic ability to track me down and then walk through a wall or two to nab me.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
...They can pick locks as well as any locksmith and they have been known to drag their victims. Once knocked out from paralysis beams, the abductees are often heavily drugged to keep them in a subdued state."

Originally posted by Alien_Question
Pick locks, Drag their victims, Heavily Drugged

Lmao! How do you come up with these stories. lol

Sounds like the Mafia, are you sure you don't work for the greys?

No new MO on the part of the aliens, and no, I didn't make it up.

It's a common scenario among abductees.

There have even been ATS members that have described being dragged off in a state of paralysis, in the middle of the night, with missing time to boot.

Think of Terrans as a herd of antelope and the Reticulans as tigers.

When hunting, they don't go after the fastest or more formidable and aware in the herd.

They go after the ignorant, unsuspecting types, who are slow and out of shape. The kind that are not trained in the martial arts and who likely have no weapons.

It is all a matter of rating the odds of probability.

They go for the weaker, easier targets.

The idea is to lessen their desire to make one their target on any given day or night

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i'm not scared of aliens. i'm scared of probing, implants....

but i'm sure i can get some down with my ak47. specially if they have big heads.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Well, in "Communion" Whitley Strieber says he was taken out of his high rise building. I think they use a sort of tractor beam?

There are also incidents whereby people were quietly abducted in New York City from skyscrapers

It is quite feasible that they could have used their anti-gravity beam -- which has been reported to be green in color. This is not true telekinesis but it can be used to mimic telekinetic levitation. To those who don't know any better, they think they are seeing some kind of alien telekinesis in action.

But they still have to find some sort of entry into the building itself. I'm pretty sure they didn't pull Strieber through the wall. If they could do that, then again, there would be no need for the widely reported paralysis beams, and no one would ever have to be dragged either.

Originally posted by Dinamo
i'm not scared of aliens. i'm scared of probing, implants....

Many feel that way.

Originally posted by Dinamo
but i'm sure i can get some down with my AK-47 specially if they have big heads.

You manage to avoid their paralysis beams, have your doors and windows locked and covered, and keep that AK-47 handy at night, and you will not be considered a good risk for an abduction

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I tend to believe this is how it works.
We are all possibly repilian LOL

Would you settle for having some Reticulan-Reptilian DNA in our genetic codes?

How about over 200 alien genes?

Homo Sapiens Contain 223 Alien Genes

Dr. Roger Leir Says That 223 Genes In Human DNA Are Extraterrestrial In Origin

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I would agree with you.

I believe we are into different sources, however.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Paul, I understand how your trying to reason it all out in your head to make sense of how the grays run the so called business but for the record:

Out of the large majority of abduction cases and on-going abduction cases including military officials that have come forward that have worked with the grays and know what capabilities they have, they have all stated that the grays have the capabilities that I have listed above.

Bob Lazar has other stories he shared with me as well when I met with him and John Lear a while back but I don’t believe he has put them on a website because they were personal and private experiences, he had direct contact with the grays!

I wish I could agree with you that the grays are nothing more than weak dummies with laser beams but I can't.

If your philosophy is true,

Grays have only beam paralysis capability,
They go after the weak,
They pick locks and drag people out of bed,
They drug people,
They can easily be killed with a gun,

Out of all the abduction cases don't you think many would have killed or at least captured a few of them by now?
If the only threatening weapon they have is a paralysis stun gun or laser beam then wouldn't they be nothing less to us than your average Joe criminal breaking into a house?

How in the world could they last as long as they have with just a laser beam?

If the grays are as you say don't you think the militaries of the world would have them under control by now?

I'm reasoning with you and trying to see where your coming from when you believe that their only power is a laser beam and memory implant?

So your basically saying all of these people in the thousands with legitimate abduction cases have all been memory implanted to believing that the grays have special technology and skills when in fact they do not?

All of their original experiences were changed from them being drugged, dragged out of bed to telepathic paralysis, floating through walls into a spaceship etc?

I know it’s easier for us humans to reason like you are because it makes sense and sounds more believable that they broke in our front door, drugged us and dragged us out of bed but we are talking about an ET group from another star system millions of light years away!
(Far more advanced than anything we can even comprehend!)

Do you think all of the military officials that work with the grays have been brainwashed by them as well? But how did they do it with just laser beams if that‘s all they have? I'm trying to understand your reasoning here!

I'm sure there is more to the story then just laser beam paralysis and FYI they don't need laser beams to parlayze someone, they can do it by thought!

There is a lot of info out there and I've been studying it for many years but I’m always interested in hearing some new cases and theories so if you have some examples of abductees with stories please share them. I would like to hear about the:

Picking locks,
Drugging victims,
Dragging them out of bed etc etc etc.

In many of these type cases you may be mixing them up with the government infiltrating the grays for their own abductions and experiments. I hear this goes on alot and it makes sense that a human could only pick the lock, drug the victim and drag them out of bed so this would be the military and they do have reverse-engineered ET technology and paralysis beams so sounds (Believable.)

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

"If they could do that, then again, there would be no need for the widely reported paralysis beams, and no one would ever have to be dragged either."

Just for the record:

There is no need for the paralysis beam and they do not drag abductees out of bed! Paralysis beams are usually only used from the space craft!(Based on at least 85% of reported cases) Guesstimation!

p.s.

How about over 200 alien genes?

Don't go believing everything you read now!lol

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well, in "Communion" Whitney Schriber (sp) says he was taken out of his Highrise building. I think they use a sort of tractor beam?
The greys can paralyze and levitate you pull you through a building directly into their craft without even having to get out of the craft.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There's no point of being scared of aliens. Just think about it.

Say they even did have what it takes to make it to Earth, they would be so much more technologically advanced than us, thousands of years even.
Look at what we have done in 100 years.

We would have nothing to offer them. None of these alleged secret government deals could be done. There is nothing we could offer a race that can traverse such distances.

People (*cough*with sleep/mental disorders*cough*) for the abduction cause might argue that there's some biological reason for it. Again, what can we offer? Even further, what can all these abduction victims offer that only one abduction victim couldn't offer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join