It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why does everyone think that Aliens are Scary? It seems that they are either coming to enslave us, kill us, or make space babies with us. Aliens are cool with that. They don't care that we Humans think they are creepazoid slime who wish to conquer Humanity. Those darned things just keep coming right back in their flying saucers, to tell us that we have screwed up yet again, the world is doomed, and all that jazz. So why do people think that Aliens are scary anyway?

There are a lot of people who, if an Alien came to their home, would run to their basement, grab five frag grenades, a shotgun, and a rocket launcher, and then run up to the Alien... pow!! no more space babies. Me, i'm more like: "Alien, dude, i'll pay a thousand for a ride in the UFO". This thread is for people to tell why they are afraid of Aliens, and for others to give reasons why you should not be.

I totally PWNed the Aliens in Area-51 [for Xbox 360], whats there to be scared of?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well they are scary man.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Nothing scary at all about a unknown being with big black soulless eyes, that snatches you out of your bed at night and perform strange expierements on you no, nothing scary at all about that. I like how you just blow off the fact that they may want to enslave us or make space babies

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Havak

Imagine this for a moment;You are suddenly awakened from a peacful,deep sleep.You awake partially to see 3 or 4 beings standing over you,surronding your bed.As you start to awaken more you happen to glance up at some emotionless,grey,feable-but yet commanding creature.BAM!You find yourself paralyzed looking at this creatures large,ominous,emotionless,penetraitng,paralyzing deep black almond shaped eyes irregularly large for the body.By the time your subconscious realizes danger you wake up,the next day..............but things aren't okay,you quicky realize it wasn't a 'bad dream' after feeling sick,possibly puking,than while over the toilet you notice new 'incision' type marks on your arm,you look over your self in the mirror to realize there is more marks on your neck,stomach,and back.Only after finally going to a hypnotist to you recall the rest of that horrific night......................

If you still don't understand 'why people are scared of aliens' than I can write more...........I go to bed every night asking God to protect me from all evil(with the Greys or Reptoids in mind among other things).No I have never been abducted(to my knowledge),and DONT want to.I'll be fine seeing 'them' from afar,on tv during a mass landing or something.~JKrog

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Havak

Yes they are scary and force-breed with us.

I hear these www.flickr.com...type of aliens love to rape us regardless of sex.

Now that's scary!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Technically speaking, they get their pets to do that.... or was it the spider like offspring .... either way, YUCK!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
They aren't scary to me... I am certain I can kill them by the dozen

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
There was a thread recently about why we fear extraterrestrial beings.
There it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
They are also ugly and their mothers dress them funny

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Extraterrestrials come in good and bad. A lot of people seem to think that there is only one type of "alien" due to lack of information. Then "fear of the unknown" kicks in.
Before deciding if an "alien" is scary, one must first do some research on the subject.

[edit on 1/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
no matter how much research you do, having an encounter will ALWAYS create one emotion. FEAR! ...unless ofcourse the ETs can change the emotioanl atmophere around us when making themselves known to us

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I wish people who make comments like this could feel the 'fear'. Then they would understand.

Peace.

I would recommend watching a certain documentary about Asian tigers being introduced into Africa. They were terrified of ostriches for about a week. Sorry but I watched iton discovery a few years ago and I don't have a link.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Personally, anything, alien or terrestrial that enters my home without my express permission or knowledge is likely to receive a hostile welcome. I am not sure if this so much qualifies as "fear" or, rather, as "survival instinct".

As far as actually meeting an alien, outside of a home invasion scenario, well I honestly don't think I would be afraid, necessarily, but I would most definitely be on guard for the first sign of hostility. There are just too many "probe" stories out there for me to simply drop my defenses.

At least not on the first date.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
As far as actually meeting an alien, outside of a home invasion scenario, well I honestly don't think I would be afraid, necessarily, but I would most definitely be on guard for the first sign of hostility. There are just too many "probe" stories out there for me to simply drop my defenses.

You do realize no matter how well prepared you are, you wouldn't stand a chance.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't be afraid of the Pleadians on the other hand,just shocked to see an actual humanlike extraterrestrial.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

How do you know you have evaded capture? what precisely happened that made you believe you were being hunted down and you outsmarted them?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Scary is irrelevant.

Fear is irrelevant, unless you let it control you.

We judge them the same way that we judge each other -- by their fruits.

Many have testified that they kidnap us for unethical reasons, that they are Service To Self (STS) oriented -- as opposed to Service-To-Other (STO) focused -- and that they generally treat us like laboratory animals, food, and slaves. There is also evidence of implanted screen memories and brainwashing of abductees for the purposes of deception and manipulation. Their method of operation is to take what they want without asking permission. This includes kidnapping and impregnating many of our women; to then abduct them months later in order to steal their unborn fetuses, as part of their long-term breeding program.

Conclusion: The Reticulans (as many have come to identify them as stemming from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System) are deceptive, manipulative, subtly imperialistic, and hostile to Homo sapiens/Terrans. It is an understatement to say that they are not spiritual beings (much less light beings) who strive to live by The Golden Rule.

Originally posted by Hefficide

If you can avoid getting hit with a paralysis beam you will likely avoid capture. They will not enter a vehicle or home unless they know that their intended is either paralyzed or unconscious. The reason for that is because they wish to avoid having an open fight.

If you ever see an intense white floodlight (brighter than a police helicopter searchlight) enter through an uncovered window or doorway, get out of the way and avoid making contact with it. If it touches your arm, it will go numb. If it makes contact with your head, you will pass out and be at their mercy -- or rather, their lack of it.

The other form of paralysis beam is sky blue in color and is used for pinpoint targeting. This is what was used in the famous Travis Walton case when he was hit in the forest, knocked back and knocked out, to then be abducted for a period of days.

Close and lock your doors at windows at dusk. Cover open windows with a thick shade.

If you see a silent UFO outside, don't go for a better look. Immediately seek shelter and make it as difficult as possible for them to target you. If you can see them, they can target you with paralysis beams.

Originally posted by dramafreak
You do realize no matter how well prepared you are, you wouldn't stand a chance.

I have eluded capture a number of times when paralysis beams were near. No radiation burns, no radiation sickness, no surgical scars, no implants, no screen memories, no missing time, and no brainwashing.

It can be done.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am not afraid of aliens, we will probably never know if we should be afraid.
when things start going down like an "alien invation" i'll still be willing to face them.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i guess one really good question would be is...do we really know aliens exsist yet?...id say answer that question and then move on to the "are aliens scary question".

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Havak

reptillians/greys can be scary imo,but i hear there are some reptilians with the GLF that are christed beings..so that's good news

the rest are good beings of light...

do some research imo...google search some stuff...go down the rabbit holes

www.exopolitics.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join