It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims Mystery Metal Is From An Alien Spaceship (with pics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks JKrog08.

So far, I'm liking Anonymous' mysterious metal retrieved from a burned out car as the best candidate for the source of the metal shown in the photos.

I've seen several cars that were burned to the ground so to speak and they have rivulets and blobs of melted aluminum on and below them.

There is a lot of aluminum on modern cars, from trim to intake manifolds to engine blocks.

Fwiw, pure lead melts about 765 degrees F and pure aluminum melts about 1100 degrees F.

Aluminum alloys melt at slightly higher temps, but a car fire of sufficient intensity will generate enough heat to melt said aluminum.

Pure aluminum isn't usually found at metal supply houses.
It's ok for casting non-structural stuff, but worthless for machining and stamping.

I got some old aluminum high voltage buss bars out of the scrap pile at work some years back.
It was very close to pure aluminum alloy-wise, but terrible for machining.

It ripped and tore about like frozen peanut butter would....

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Looks like melted solder to me. It could have also been from a campfire. If it did fall from the sky, then it might just part of a plane, satellite or rocket?

I would think a piece of metal falling from that height wouldn't look that way. Until they test it, we can't know for sure what the metal is.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by aleon1018]

Exactly ! Its a solder blob.
And it seems that it melted on something flat, like a table or floor... no dirt, or weathering on it.

The Sun has become a joke. Looks like they have set up an ufo trap (the other story on the same page )

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i believe there is life out there, and i believe that they could be flying around our skies. i don't doubt these possibilities because i don't know everything, and i seriously doubt anyone here does.

but i do want to doubt how you can pick a piece of metal up off the ground and claim its from space just because it's shaped funny, and you don't know what it could be.

even if you ran some tests on it and it turned out to be a metal never before known... you still can't claim its an ALIEN MANUFACTURED PIECE OF A UFO.... i guess unless you talked to the alien and he said, "Yeah man, I made this in shop class last year, and decided i didn't need it anymore..."

some people will claim anything for attention

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Looks like
platinum to me...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
jkrog:
First of all, credibilty drops from being a pre-med. They are the worst lot I've ever encountered academically (hehe). Buncha' moochers that take my hard work and try to pass it off as their own, in my experience (maybe it's just Vanderbilt Biomedical Engineering pre-meds).

Also, you should note that, YES, though all things are made of the same matter, MAYBE you should wait 'till after your materials science courses to say what is and isn't "alien" to Earth. There are hundreds or thousands of materials made out of natural matter that would not feasibly be created in natural terran conditions that humans have made. Potential "aliens" (I'm a skeptic of visitation) that have more advanced technology could most definitely create alloys and polymers far too advanced (or seemingly useless to us now) for humanity.

All:
It looks 100% to me like a solder blob. I could make one for ya' if you want. No doubt in my mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

That is a really good find.

Perhaps someone could contact the guy and try to get him to get a chemical analysis done on the material.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Does no one else relize that "The Sun" in the UK, is comprable to the National Inquirer in America? If anyone knew that this story would be on the skunk forum.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

heavier? or more dense? ought to be fairly simple to measure/calc and report the density and other properties.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is unbelievable , its like finding a potatoe shaped liked a mans part! its an oddity , a freak or a piece of whatever melted and left to cool. Also im so glad i would not be in any ship made from that metal , stay away from any atmospheres i think or let me out before descending!!

The Sun (currant bun) is second only to The Sport for complete bull and this smells n looks like total BS ...

They have noodle mines in Wales too you know Boyo !!

regards

Git

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

That's rather simlistic, ending with an off the cuff remark! It's obvious you haven't read that entire thread mentioned in my post.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by mikesingh]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join