It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Man Claims Mystery Metal Is From An Alien Spaceship (with pics)

page: 1
3
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hmm...Not sure what to think of this one--Pic looks interesting: Looks like something that was melted under very high temps? Is anybody familiar with this supposed UFO crash 34 years ago? Wales certainly seems to be making the news reels in the UFO circles these days!


ALIEN hunter Russ Kellett yesterday revealed a lump of mystery metal which he says was recovered from a crashed UFO 34 years ago.

The shiny one-and-a-half inch melted blob was found near Llandrillo in Berwyn Mountains, Wales, after reports of a spaceship plunging to earth.

Russ says it is similar to melted aluminium, yet heavier.


Continued...

www.thesun.co.uk...




posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Perhaps the aliens are into Japanese metal working techniques.

That looks like a bilit of shibuichi. Very pretty...

www.nihon-kogeikai.com...

But I would need to get a close look and feel the material to make a
definitive analysis.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The remains of a ferrous meteorite? You know, occam's razor and all that...



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Looks like melted solder to me. It could have also been from a campfire. If it did fall from the sky, then it might just part of a plane, satellite or rocket?

I would think a piece of metal falling from that height wouldn't look that way. Until they test it, we can't know for sure what the metal is.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by aleon1018]



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa
 



“I passed it to a jeweller who showed it to an expert but they have no idea what it is.”

Well that statement kinda' pokes a hole in your theory doesn't it?Plus that metal looks like nothing I have seen on this Earth.(And I know quite a bit of information)

www.thesun.co.uk...



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sample Test Publish..that's the only route we can take with unknowns..double blinds..two tests and a control..with results independently checked and verified.
Science is all we have to prove or disprove anything..and lets hope that nothing happens to make the samples disappear...
Aliens are going to have to touch down or hover in plane view for 24 hours worldwide before anything we now know is ever released.
I wish this gentle man all the luck in the world.
I want my own personal flying saucer...and permission to fly...outward bound..mine an asteroid..and sight see..
You people down here can keep on having your wars..I will move on and out in peace.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian
 


www.kmnh.jp...
Ferrous meteorite


I've held a that kind of metorite before,it is heavy,but doesn't look like the object in the picture,at least any I've seen or heard about.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/30/2008 by jkrog08]



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06
Sample Test Publish..that's the only route we can take with unknowns..double blinds..two tests and a control..with results independently checked and verified.
Science is all we have to prove or disprove anything..and lets hope that nothing happens to make the samples disappear...
Aliens are going to have to touch down or hover in plane view for 24 hours worldwide before anything we now know is ever released.
I wish this gentle man all the luck in the world.
I want my own personal flying saucer...and permission to fly...outward bound..mine an asteroid..and sight see..
You people down here can keep on having your wars..I will move on and out in peace.


My thoughts exactly



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by whaaa
 



“I passed it to a jeweller who showed it to an expert but they have no idea what it is.”

Well that statement kinda' pokes a hole in your theory doesn't it?Plus that metal looks like nothing I have seen on this Earth.(And I know quite a bit of information)




Not really, I'm a jeweler, well versed in different techniques. Most jewelers don't know squat about esoteric, specialized methods for working metal. That's why I brought it up.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I dont know what is stranger in that picture.

The piece of metal or his fingernails.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yes, but space is big and I am sure there are many types of metallic meteorites out there, some of which probably have naturally formed exotic alloys.

I am one of those that has actually seen a UFO, so it's not that I discard any hypothesis, it's just that most of the stuff reported as extraterrestrial and technological is not.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I always find these UFO debris stories a bit suspect. The pieces themselves seem so isolated... perhaps it is stretching it a bit far that whoever built the craft would design it in such a way that the materials that were used would either be reduced in composition to something untraceable, or would change in composition to resemble something that we already have...

Like the sniper that leaves the shells behind kind of thing.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
READ THE SENTENCE

I passed it to a jeweller who showed it to an expert but they have no idea what it is.”
Should have been coma after jeweller.

Need I say more?



[edit on 6/30/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/30/2008 by jkrog08]



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I passed it to a jeweller who showed it to an expert but they have no idea what it is.”


Why wouldn't you give it to a geologist?


The metal was picked up by someone who was on the mountain at the time. They have since died and it was passed to me about a year ago.


Sounds like UFOREALITY last week talking about his piece of forged chrome or silicon.


Russ 45, of Filey, North Yorks, has amassed more than 30 years of data about flying saucers – but only unveiled the shiny metal after reading recent UFO reports in The Sun.


Impeccable timing!

Silly, Silly, rag.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by astronomine
 



perhaps it is stretching it a bit far that whoever built the craft would design it in such a way that the materials that were used would either be reduced in composition to something untraceable, or would change in composition to resemble something that we already have...


You are aware that as far as we know everything in the Universe is made out of the same base elements,so regardless of WHO made it,it would still have SOME resemblence to earthly elements,due to the 'Big Bang' equally distributing the SAME base elements formed in the creation of the Universe its self.There is only so many ways something can be.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
You are aware that as far as we know everything in the Universe is made out of the same base elements,so regardless of WHO made it,it would still have SOME resemblence to earthly elements,due to the 'Big Bang' equally distributing the SAME base elements formed in the creation of the Universe its self.There is only so many ways something can be.


Unless you have the ability to throw extra dimensions, quantum, and dark matter into the mix.

Your knowledge of physics is not only ethnocentric, but antiquated.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
it looks like melted copper, frozen, then dipped in silver.

good fake, good pic

[edit on 30-6-2008 by CommanderSinclair]



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Did me **politely** calling you out on your misinterpretation of the sentence make you mad?


Your knowledge of physics is not only ethnocentric, but antiquated.


Not only laughable,but obsurd and ambiguous!
I take college level physics and am pre-med(anesthesiology),before you attempt to flame,make sure you know who you are flaming.

Take a step back and think.....................................

Ready?


Okay,if your going to try and over complicate things with quantum physics and such;Than surely you MUST realize that REGARDLESS of unknown varibles,the BASE elements that formed THE UNIVERSE WE EXIST IN would still be the same NO MATTER how many dimensions there might be,for them TO EXIST in THIS UNIVERSE WITHOUT A CONSTANT 'BUBBLE' ENCOMPASING THE 'EXTRA DIMESIONAL ALLOY' IN ITS OWN DIMENSION IT WOULD HAVE TO BE EQUVILANT TO ELEMENTS(AND FREQUENCY)OF THIS DIMENSION.

Please,I am not trying to get in a debate with you,it is elementary.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Now come on now...............dont take all night to make a *brilliant*,100 star worthy,irrelevent response!

On topic...........Metal needs to be tested,nothing more to say until then.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Okay,if your going to try and over complicate things with quantum physics and such;Than surely you MUST realize that REGARDLESS of unknown varibles,the BASE elements that formed THE UNIVERSE WE EXIST IN would still be the same NO MATTER how many dimensions there might be,for them TO EXIST in THIS UNIVERSE WITHOUT A CONSTANT 'BUBBLE' ENCOMPASING THE 'EXTRA DIMESIONAL ALLOY' IN ITS OWN DIMENSION IT WOULD HAVE TO BE EQUVILANT TO ELEMENTS(AND FREQUENCY)OF THIS DIMENSION.

Please,I am not trying to get in a debate with you,it is elementary.


This is a classic example of " if you don't have the facts on your side then try and baffel em with BS" and you don't really have to shout.

May I suggest you read this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by whaaa]



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join