It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Test. How Conspiratorial Are You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think this will be a typical BBC conspiracy documentary, a sympathetic host who acts like they want to believe then goes and interviews the most loony incomprehensible conspiracy people they can find ask them leading questions and go off on tangents about aliens etc... just to bury any credibility they might somehow portray, then finish off with a load of suited professional looking people who supposedly work in the relevant fields showing simulations and quoting simple physics principles that make that layman go "oh yeah i remember that from school, this guy must know what hes talking about", then they will proceed with their ad-hominem attacks on all conspiracy theorists, the presenter will then conclude, acting disappointed there was not more to the conspiracy theories. Why cant there just be a legitimate debate between experts on the subject!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
This Doc is a smear compaign againset the truth movement!

It is nothing more than lies spun to destroy the truth.

I will not watch such GARBAGE.

And as long that I am alive I will let the world know, that BBC sold its Country out for oil, WMD, please give us a break!

As long as I live, I will let The world know, We are being LIED to by the media... LIES LIES...

Well, as long as you keeping an open mind about it. *sarcasm off*

[edit on 1-7-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yes one should always be open to mind control by the elite.
We have no beam weapons in orbit.
Its the Aliens up there, oh my.

Never mind about Tesla , the US government never listened to him or
built any of his devices.

Conspiracy about Tesla, phooey.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
51-75

Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gandi
I think this will be a typical BBC conspiracy documentary, a sympathetic host who acts like they want to believe then goes and interviews the most loony incomprehensible conspiracy people they can find ask them leading questions and go off on tangents about aliens etc... just to bury any credibility they might somehow portray, then finish off with a load of suited professional looking people who supposedly work in the relevant fields showing simulations and quoting simple physics principles that make that layman go "oh yeah i remember that from school, this guy must know what hes talking about", then they will proceed with their ad-hominem attacks on all conspiracy theorists, the presenter will then conclude, acting disappointed there was not more to the conspiracy theories. Why cant there just be a legitimate debate between experts on the subject!

i know what you mean i watched one documentary on bb2 the other day and all they did was take the theories and debunk them but they only ever used half the story, and not all the theory so it couldnt of worked,
in the end of the documentary they talked about people who believe in these theoris as if they pitied them things like these 'theorys they make up are like a comfort blanket' as if they are child like
im fed up with these documentarys why dont they do it from every ones point of view like show the the conspiracy theorist point of view then the sceptics and then let you decide

just away to try and make the theories less crediable (rant over)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
If that means I don't buy theories without very convincing evidence that totally outweighs more conventional explanations then it's spot on.

Well do you believe the official story? Becasue it has no convincing evdence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join