It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Test. How Conspiratorial Are You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
We are all excited about the upcoming documentary that will be aired by the BBC on July 6th called: The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower

news.bbc.co.uk...

They have a link to a Conspiracy Test to find out here how conspiratorial you really are. I thought it would be fun to see where each of us score.

Here is a link to the test:
news.bbc.co.uk...

I scored a 26-50 Which translates to this:

Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This Doc is a smear compaign againset the truth movement!

It is nothing more than lies spun to destroy the truth.

I will not watch such GARBAGE.

And as long that I am alive I will let the world know, that BBC sold its Country out for oil, WMD, please give us a break!

As long as I live, I will let The world know, We are being LIED to by the media... LIES LIES...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I got the one with a higher numerical value than yours, 51 - 75

"Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make."

Which is really quite true, sadly.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I found the last part quite irritating, in a way.

"The government is hiding the existence of aliens" - that was like a big "No Crap" moment for me.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Thanks for sharing....

I for one dismiss the possible existence of aliens. (being covered up by the government)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
26-50

Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well here you go..

This is my results...
Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

All of it is true... and it doesn't surprise me... actually I thought the score would be much higher...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
51-75

That test was just a mechanism to ferret out the malcontents, locate them, and alert the authorities when it comes time to round them up for the one way trip to the camps.

They know how to use the www. too!

And to add a little spice to the mix...
Make a list of every conservative you know, rat them out as your coconspiritors just to see the look on their faces when the jackbooted thugs drag them off to the camps too.

I'm making a list and I'm checkin it twice, well find out who's naughty and nice....I've even got a list of internet names, theyll find you. It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.
Hey throatyogurt, I'll bet your index just went up a notch.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
51-75
Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

well that was a definate surprise, ive never been one to believe nor disbelieve, i find most of the conspiracy stories/theories intreiging and some to be so out there a new dimension would need to be created just to place them in. >cough< Reptilians >cough< damn cold lol

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
How can BBC UK Intel be a judge on conspiracy?

Well I can't take the link cause I block government sites.

So far no breakthroughs on any conspiracy.

Starting with Tesla's death; we have Hitler negotiating during the
seven days in May and giving Truman an offer he couldn't refuse.
Then Patton's death and Forestall's death.
Then JFK and JFK JR.

Thats six without 911 which is not connected.

ED: Illuminati support of stories of non existing alien technology
covers the 'free energy' devices of Tesla; most notably the UFO
or FOO mobile that once was a Tesla coil in a VW Bug.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Darn - I guess I can't look down upon people who fill in silly surveys now...

I scored 51-75

Duncan

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Heres what I got

Looks like i am a hard core ATS'er.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yep 51-75 for me as well.

Alrighty Then!! Since were all on the same page..evening friends!

Truthfully, I believe that this test and the BBC show are just the latest in a long line of failed propaganda attempts to sway our judgment.

Don't know about you all, but I will never believe that crap they tell me about 9/11.

Good post!!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
wtf , look at this:
"2) For the most part, government serves the interests of a few organised groups, such as business, and isn't very concerned about the needs of people like myself."
This isnt even a conspiracy , its common knowledge , the goverment doesnt serve us , we serve the goverment.

i had 26-50

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
51-75

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
26-50

Wow, I guess I'm more conspiratorial than I thought I was.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

And to add a little spice to the mix...
Make a list of every conservative you know, rat them out as your coconspiritors just to see the look on their faces when the jackbooted thugs drag them off to the camps too.

Hey throatyogurt, I'll bet your index just went up a notch.

I have to tell you, I was going to tell you how paranoid this post sounded. BUT, I learned a new word! "jackbooted". Thanks Waaa.... I learned somthing from your post.

Jackbooted:
2. brutally and oppressively bullying: a jackbooted militarism

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

51-75

Seems about right.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Just for fun--a good question would be: "Do you honest-to-God think that the most incompetent administration in U.S. history brought off the trickiest hoax in world history, made all sorts of obvious mistakes, and yet fooled everyone in the world but a few guys who got on the web?"

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I scored a medium 26-50

If that means I don't buy theories without very convincing evidence that totally outweighs more conventional explanations then it's spot on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join