It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need to open the eyes of the people around me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I just watched the movie Zeitgeist and i am shocked, i never imagined that something this terrible could really be going on, and i decided to take it upon myself to educate the people in my comunity about the NWO. I plan to hold a small speech in front of a group of people and to show them the movie, so that we can be more aware of how our government is manipulating us.

Could i get some feedbacks on my speech, and anything else to keep in mind? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

----------------------------------------------

I have brought you all here to show to you the truth about basically everything around you.
I will show to you things that you never imagined possible, and I didn't either, but now that I think about it, it all makes perfect sense.

You will learn that there are people who are controlling you like puppets, and you don't even know about it, because those people. They know how to make sure you stay busy and entertained and they make sure that you don't learn too much.

They control you in a way that is so obvious, with the media. They use newspapers, magazines, THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, television and most of all, RELIGION! They have shaped us just the way they want us to be, so that when their time comes, we will not only accept it, we will ask for it! They are using one huge weapon in all this, and the weapon is called fear, they are making us fear eachother, specially the middle eastern people so that when the few behind the curtain needs to invade those innocent people, we will stand by their side, blindly supporting them while our fellow human beings are being killed, just to benefit the few.

The main thing that they want us to do is to see the differences in ourselves, they want us to feel insignificant, worthless and above all, they want us to think that we can't do a thing about it. They know, if we realize the power that we have, we will ruin their plans.

All i ask for is 3 hours of your time so that i may open your eyes, many of you may not believe it, but if at least one person goes out of here and realizes how deep in # we are, and that 1 person tells 2 people who in turn tells 2 people each, soon, we will all be aware of the # that is coming to us.

I want us all to realize that our rights as human beings is being taken away, our privacy, our way of living, our free speech. Everything that we stand for, is being taken away to benefit the few, the rich, the powerful!
The reason that I am doing this is so that when reality smashes your face into the wall that is coming, you will at least be ready for it. But who knows, if we really realize the power we have, the power in numbers which we have against them, if we realize that, maybe we can stop it and keep ourselves free from the New World Order!
------------------------------------------

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If you want to get an even wider angle lens, read the Terra Papers (link in my sig). Then again... If Zeitgeist messed with your mind, perhaps you are not ready for the papers.

View the thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... to see what others are saying.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Order is a success, we can choose how much it affects us though. The more years that go by, the more difficult it will be to live without using (or being used by) The new world financial, military, religious, political, educational order.

I hear you. My god I hear you man, but some people will not take off their "glasses" they see in a different spectrum all the things that surround and assail their minds every minute.

Hardly anyone I know knows the Federal Reserve is privately owned.

Candy news floods the airwaves.

"you hear about that CIA plane that crashed with a ton of coc aine".

"haha no, are you kidding?"

Actual news is seldom broadcast. if it is it's at a time when the fewest viewers are watching.. during the workday etc.

If you want the closest thing to actual truth, all outlets (news etc) must be utilized. Most people don't care.

People who don't look around themselves, I think maybe, they feel that the guys up top, at the top of the ladder, have their backs.

"They wouldn't do thaaaaat. shyat up."

They did though. They will use any means to usurp more powers, to grab even more control of commodity etc.

Money Kings rule the world, the banks keep the water, the river flowing, like riverbanks (not my original idea).

Bread and Circus is all that keeps the masses from taking their blinders off and confronting the institution.

My pastor has already been pushing Romans 13 to pacify the congregation.

I spoke up.. it felt so good, it was as if I could feel the illusion in front of these people crumbling away.God is not church. We ourselves are temples, reflections of the inner intelligence of the universe. I believe in yeshua, the man, not the Sun.

Write flyers up.

"Shhh.
Al Queda was created by the CIA"

Things like that, the smallest questions can bring about the largest answers I've found from pesonal experience.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If you want to open their eyes, Maybe, you should show them Freedom to Fascism, by Aaron Russo. That will open their eyes, it is the truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tundra11
If you want to open their eyes, Maybe, you should show them Freedom to Fascism, by Aaron Russo. That will open their eyes, it is the truth.
the truth,what is truth anymore.do you have proof of this truth.not trying to be skeptical but to open peoples eyes around you,hmmmmmmmm.lets see,i open the "truth" up to people all the time,at first its oh wow...then quickly turns into oh you told me that,there is no way to"open peoples eyes around you"the people around you will have to do it themselves....in my opinion,sorry tundra not trying to pick on you,but it is the truth that people want "proof" isnt it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by linuxer

Not a chance, fend for yourself.

I can't even convince my girl friend anything. How am I suppose to convice others. People will only listen if they want to, but will not if they don't want to.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
About Romans 13 for clarification..

Good government is instituted by God. Not the Opposite.

This guy who is my current pastor, who used to be the head of the Baptist Church Association of Africa or something, he said

"You know, you may not like who gets in there, you might not like what happens, but as it says..."

Then he goes straight to romans 13 for over 30 minutes.

Another idea for waking people up, if you have a projecter or know someone who does, set it up with a laptop and play certain, as in, correct informational videos. Hard to find I know. Project onto the sides of buildings at night, condos etc.

Videos with words.

and graffiti,in the right places, will turn heads im telling you!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
About Romans 13 for clarification..

Good government is instituted by God. Not the Opposite.

This guy who is my current pastor, who used to be the head of the Baptist Church Association of Africa or something, he said

"You know, you may not like who gets in there, you might not like what happens, but as it says..."

Then he goes straight to romans 13 for over 30 minutes.

Another idea for waking people up, if you have a projecter or know someone who does, set it up with a laptop and play certain, as in, correct informational videos. Hard to find I know. Project onto the sides of buildings at night, condos etc.

Videos with words.

and graffiti,in the right places, will turn heads im telling you!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by depth om]

Your posts really helped and motivated me, and the idea about graffiti, i love it! Someone will walk by the streets and see the graffiti, maybe that will even persuade them to look for the truth themselves, any way that we can make the public aware helps. And the projector, i think i know someone who has it, i will try to rent a place with a big white wall as well so that i can show a few videos to the people who come to my meeting, and i will advertise that meeting in any way i can.

I still believe we have the power to stop the NWO, if we don't stop it at least, we can make it less severe!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Documented Nwo Quotes from the pope to presidents of many nations is the best evidence iv ever found. If they don't accept that, they like the bubble they live in.

Remember not to overload them with to much information at once. Try and keep it strictly about NWO don't venture off into other zoology's (3rd party) Theory's etc haha.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by bod2k8]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Most people you spew this info to will reject it as truth and tell you your on the internet too much, the brain produces a slide effect in which blocks un feasable information that is the truth but to them it is something their brains do not want to hear so it is blocked and the thought process is dead.

They did this to us....

new topics

top topics

join