It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will not only win but deliver a plus 300 electoral beat down of McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
In the words of Judas Priest, If you were expecting McCain to pull out a narrow victory, well then you got another thing coming. Take all the states Kerry carried in 2004. that gives Obama 251 electoral votes. Kerry really didn't win any big surprise states all he manged to do better than gore was win new Hampshire will losing Iowa. Take that 251 add Ohio which barely went to bush in 04 under shady circumstances. There was a huge democratic turn out in the primary this state has been hit hard by bush polices. it will go blue. Add Nevada, which almost went blue, New Mexico under Richardson will go to obama. Obama will win Colorado and Iowa which he won in the primary. This is all without Obama pulling out a major stunner. that gives obama 298, out of Missouri, north Carolina, and Virgina Obama will win one these states that puts obama over 300. If Clinton is on the ticket even better add Arkansas. Obama is not only going to win but win big. IF you don't believe me check the polls. its more likely that the nwo and reptilians will announce their existence and surrender, than mccain sitting in the white house.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
well if Obama and McCain are the only choices then
........ well thats not much of a choice now is it?

I guess I would have to choose Obama..... I guess

but I`m in Canada so I don`t have to choose at all.

I`m stuck with the N.W.O `s Harper..... we are all in the same boat...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Obama will be assasinated

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read that^^^
World leaders?
Obama will be one of them.

new topics

join