It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You think Extraterrestrials will destroy John McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm not a big supporter of Obama either but if earth was enslaved by extraterrestrials do you think John McCain would be the first person they go after?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybach Hanson

do you want E.T.'s to go after McCain ?

what a strange question....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
well...one would hope so....lol

no...seriously though...
you shouldn`t waste the web sites resources
like this....
I love a good laugh but it should be in a more appropriate
topic ...like skunk works

cheerio to ya

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The pot these days must be making people less analytical/introspective. I can't believe I responded to this, but my answer to your question is that McCain is the alien...reptilian of course.

This will prove my point even more:

McCain Lost in Space

[edit on 30-6-2008 by thechi]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybach Hanson

John McCain was already taken into the alien base at Dulce years ago for probing and replacement, the aliens cloned him the same way they have everyone else.

Everything is perfectly falling into place now!

Those tricky little bastards,

Just a matter of time...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Aliens: It's true, We are Aliens! But what are you going to do about it? Its a 2 party system! You have to vote for one of us!

Crowd: I believe I'll vote for a 3rd party!

Aliens: go ahead , Throw your vote away!! muahahah!

Perott: **Smashes hat

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am trying to find a nice way to ask this but what was the purpose of this thread?
What possible information can we exchange here other than an opinion about a politian and his theorectic likeablility to aliens?

How does discussing this contribute to any general knowledge in relation to UFO's or Aliens?

I am sorry but this does seem to a rude misuse of the bandwidth we are graced with use of to discuss these topics here.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Why would the aliens go after one of their own? He's the chosen one to announce that UFO is real on 21 December, 2012 as a consequence of a massive UFO activity over London. Paris, and Washington D.C. where no planes would be allowed for a week to take off from the airports due to the UFO blockade.

The officialdom has been disrespecting the superior alien race by denying its existence for too long. 2012 is the year when the aliens will teach "the speaking monkeys" a lesson.

[edit on 7/1/2008 by stander]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Mc Cain actually is clean, there was too much agent orange in his blood for cloning purposes so they spit him back out.

He is kind of pale like he's been underground allot come to think of it...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
InfaRedman checks his Calendar.....

"Oh Yeah, that explains it all. It's School Holidays Again!"

Would it be too much to ask for intelligent threads? These silly vox pops do nothing to advance the research into Aliens & UFO's. What is there to learn, let alone discuss seriously in this thread? One can only wonder what the Op wishes to achieve here.

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thechi
...my answer to your question is that McCain is the alien...reptilian of course.

Agreed. Light extraterrestrials won't harm him and the Dark extraterrestrials support all of them. So my answer would be: no, they wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
InfaRedman checks his Calendar.....

"Oh Yeah, that explains it all. It's School Holidays Again!"

Would it be too much to ask for intelligent threads? These silly vox pops do nothing to advance the research into Aliens & UFO's. What is there to learn, let alone discuss seriously in this thread? One can only wonder what the Op wishes to achieve here.

IRM

Alright, fun's over. Time to renew our serious studies concerning Grays walking through the walls; Grays taking people aboard UFOs; Grays sticking needles into the abductees; Grays who perform medical exams that would raise an eyebrow of a 12th century healer. So much to learn . . .

Higher mammals, like Homo sapiens, are very instinctive creatures. The idea of Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, the Great Impaler Vlad Tsepes known as Dracula acting on impulses received from neuro implants embedded in their brains, courtesy the Grays, triggers a spontaneous rejection response, because the above- mentioned dudes could kick ass for real.

I wasn't really sure if Vlad the Impaler was implanted or not. But the fender bender between a UFO and a Romanian Mig 21 over Transylvania signals that it could have been so. But the similarity between ROMANia and ROMANek, points elsewhere.

And so what's new with David Jacobs, Ph.D., Associate Professor of History at Temple University where the summer school breaks never end?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hear Obama holds the secret to the small pox vaccine.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
(Snicker)

Here is some info on the vaccine

No big secret really.

new topics

top topics

join