It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What war are we fighting anyway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I copped this from my grandma's files. Shes obsessed with mars.

Two soldiers that appear in NASA MARS photos after colors are redone correctly

Why does the one on the right have a uniform that looks like our USArmy's camos?

sarc

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
They look like melted plastic army men, someone likes blowtorches

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Anyone can cut some shapes from some image and say that it's his uncle doing the laundry, this is completely ridiculous.

If you want to some intelligent answers you have to do better than that.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ill have to go get the nasa originals and then the recolored copies out of her files. Thats the best I can do. Okay I didnt know what you consider as enough evidence. Is this enough?

sarc

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Obviously, I can not consider evidence something that I can not confirm as being part of what it is claimed (in this case, I have no way of even knowing what I am looking at).

So, after saying that this is from a NASA Mars photo, it would be good if you could provide the original photo (or at least the photo's ID) so other people could look at the original themselves and make their own judgements.

To be considered evidence is a little more difficult, it has to provide information about the claim being made in a way that will "survive" any reasonable doubts (or at least this is my opinion).

So, showing or pointing us to the NASA originals would be enough, if not to consider it as evidence at least to not consider this as joke or just a badly put together post.

But thanks for your trouble, it shows you are interested in clearing things up.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I got back into the files and I know a lot of what there is is from Keith Laney's site.

But I couldn't find the original links, only the local filename.

Sorry.

new topics

top topics

join