It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin trying to Influence New Presidential Hopefulls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
As i said in my other thread...Americans Losing Sight of Space Goals...which can be found on the search menu here at ATS...Americans really do seem to be taking a backseat here in the international forum of space...Quite sad...Lets hope Buzz can put some perspective on things...But not holding my breath news.yahoo.com...

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yes, it is a bit sad that we as a race(Human) have a sick preoccupation with War and Power. These seem to take a back seat to unity and exploration. We should be spending the money we spend on war to not only explore Space but also our Deep oceans that are largely unknown to us.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think there will be a big comeback in space exploration interest in the coming near future. These things come in whims. But lately, there has been a mars rover and many space flights, correct? This is just the US. I would say a couple of other countries are working on space projects.

I firmly believe there has been no lapse in space exploration, but a lot of secret projects going on.

I just recently developed an interest in space exploration. I am doing a lot of reading on the subject, and want our next president to take a real legitimate interest in space exploration.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I think your spot on...War and bickering has been what we have been concentrating on which is completely sad....we have the technology to do this...I mean sh@% we've done it before...just completely embarassing i think that at one point we led this thing head on and now we are gonna be taking a backseat to human exploration soon...we gotta get back on the ball fast...or the ball is gonna bounce out of our court and we will be mere spectators in this new era of space exploration

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

i firmly believe there will be tons of stuff going on in the future w/ space exploration...now us being a major force in all this future exploration...well that remains to be seen im afraid...lets cross our fingers and hope were more involved than we are now...Lets pray Buzz will create some buzz for us in these new canadites

Good Day
Skept!cal

top topics

join