It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States that wont likely be...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
...attacked in the U.S. by Russia:

Michigan- Middle Eastern ppl are there if Russia helps Iran.

Florida- Cuban ppl are there if Russia is still cool with Cuba. When I was in Florida there were Russians even that ate at the dorm's cafe I was in.

You do the math.

Are there any other states with large population of Middle Eastern, Cuban, and/or Russian ppl? All other states without them are fair game.

Israel will be destroyed as an example if we dealing with riders. It is still about West and East, punks and riders.

Any questions or comments?

And it wont be a new war. It'll just be a rise and fall in something already existing inbwteen nations.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i am sure if comes to the destruction of individual states, texas will be one of them. many reasons for believing this. but my feet are firmly planted. if the ship goes down, i go down w/ it i suppose.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well I am surrounded by Pope AFB, Ft. Bragg, Camp Lejeune, Cherry Point, Norfolk Naval Base, Seymore Johnson AFB, and less than five hours south of D.C., Quantico etc.

It could very well be strategically speaking the worst area in the entire US when it comes to possible attack, nuclear or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If the U.S. was one state isntead of many states I wonder what would be the targets.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ummmm...maybe i am missing something. Now why is it exactly that Russia is attacking the US?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

1. Dimitru Duduman 'saw' in his dreams and visions Russia attacking from the East coast and pushing West with China attacking from the West coast and pushing East without them ever quite joining up in the middle before Christ returned. He saw Chinese Christians in the attacking forces at some point turning and supporting Americans.

2. I think Duduman is largely correct . . . I think prayer may make a difference and certainly a majority of a population in a given area living for, choosing God would make a difference.

3. I think Texans are a fierce lot on the whole. I don't see them going down too easily.

4. I don't think we have much clue what's going to go down in a lot of ways because forces and technologies will be brought to bear as never before in the history of the planet as we have known it.

Duduman's dreams and visions are available at his grandson's website:

www.handofhelp.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
other than population why Michigan and florida

Michigan has vast manufacturing capability and if the war machine gets rolling that will be one hopping place

Florida has space centers naval centers coast guard stations

I think they are both targets they would be in my book regardless of the ethnic population...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Florida- Cuban ppl are there if Russia is still cool with Cuba. When I was in Florida there were Russians even that ate at the dorm's cafe I was in.
I hate to break this to you, but the Cubans in Florida are definatly not friends of the great Russia.

Just to let you know.

top topics

join